30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done. A bit more difficult this time. May have to eat my previous words (hope they are low calorie).
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done. A bit more difficult this time. May have to eat my previous words (hope they are low calorie).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope today is easier for you x
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Completed day 4 this morning (Monday). I took yesterday off and plan to do so one day a week. Today I feel stronger and much less sore than I have so far. Still have to stop and rest a couple of times while doing the Shred, but I can tell I'm improving. Those anterior raises with side lunges are killing me though!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm in:bigsmile: Will complete L1D6 today:drinker:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done and i found it hard today, even got a bit shaky in my arms at one point! I absolutely hate the lunges, ouch :ohwell:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

hee hee:bigsmile:
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I started the 30 day shred on Thursday the 23rd but decided to post here, maybe this will keep me in line lol.

I gotta say day 3 was so HARD OMG I had to use no weights since my arms felt like they were going to fall off. Day 4 was better, I think its good to let your body rest at least a day from the weights because I don't know if your muscles will repair themselves efficiently. Anywhoo today I will add the weights again.

I find that the hardest exercises of Level 1 are the Bicycle crunches and lateral raises with a side lunge. I find the cardio sessions so much fun I kinda wish they were longer lol. Even though today is only 5 days after I'm noticing some nice definition of my shoulders.

Start weight for 30DS: 143.8
    Goal Weight after 30DS: 135 OR size 6
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I started on the 21st of June so today will be my day 6 on 30DS. It's getting a little easier as I go but nonetheless I am still having trouble. I had Friday off since I had to go to the birthday but I am determined to finish it!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3. I'm doing it a little different this time, though. Instead of doing 10 days on each level I'm going to alternate a level each day. So today was level 3 and tomorrow will be back to level 1.

This is a great idea! I might give Lv2 a run tonight!
  • commit4me
    commit4me Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD about 2weeks ago but only watched it! Lol i was afraid to start it.... I finally put it in yesterday and got thru level one. I got to say my arms are sore!! But I am sticking to it!! I need to get measurements done today to see some progress. I've heard u loose more inches than weight? Is this true?
    I've lost 14lbs so far doing zumba everyday for 45mins... This got me in better shape for 30ds... I need all the support I can get though!! Tonight will be day 2 of level one!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    L1D3 - Done!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Hey ladies, are any of you planning to go the full 30 days without a break?

I'm aiming to, just hope I've got the stamina to do it!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Yep, I'm going to do my best - work issues permitting.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well...I planned it that way but Sat. and Sun. were such busy days & I ended up not doing it!!! I'm madddd at myself, but will continue on 2nite w/ day 6:ohwell:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Thanks! But day 5 in yesterdays UK heat was a killer! Did you do it?
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Thanks! But day 5 in yesterdays UK heat was a killer! Did you do it?
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just bought the dvd online today so fingers crossed I recieve it by the 1st of July. since july has 31 days and not 30 I'm only allowing myself one day off! so excited to try this dvd since everyone on this site seems to have positive things to say about it.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options

I have a friend who has lost about 30lbs so far. She started out her weight loss doing the 30 Day Shred and when she found out I was starting it, she said if she was doing it again, she would have given herself a break once a week instead of doing it every day. Based on her suggestion, I am taking one day off a week, and am planning for that to be Sundays.

This past Sunday was between days 3 & 4 for me. I felt like I should have been exercising, but I think it really did give my body a little extra recovery time, and now that I completed day 5 this morning (6/28), I'm feeling stronger and think that the one day a week of rest is a good idea. JMHO
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

I have a friend who has lost about 30lbs so far. She started out her weight loss doing the 30 Day Shred and when she found out I was starting it, she said if she was doing it again, she would have given herself a break once a week instead of doing it every day. Based on her suggestion, I am taking one day off a week, and am planning for that to be Sundays.

This past Sunday was between days 3 & 4 for me. I felt like I should have been exercising, but I think it really did give my body a little extra recovery time, and now that I completed day 5 this morning (6/28), I'm feeling stronger and think that the one day a week of rest is a good idea. JMHO

Thanks for sharing.

Although i'm hoping to do it without a break, you know how life has a way of stopping you! I'll just see how it goes.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done and i'm still hating those lunges, gah!