30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    l1D10 done today and actually finally managed 7 (yes a whopping 7!) jumping jacks- but even with the enell sports bra the girls got the better of me in the end and nearly knocked me out
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well day 11, first day of level 2 done...OMG, WTF...just as i'd stopped dripping with sweat and got comfy with level 1 it's back to square 1 with this, it was HARD, felt my legs and arms burning, those V-shape arm lift things were a killer!!

If i don't see any improvement at the end of 30 days I will be shocked, peed off and soooooo upset, lol!!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Well day 11, first day of level 2 done...OMG, WTF...just as i'd stopped dripping with sweat and got comfy with level 1 it's back to square 1 with this, it was HARD, felt my legs and arms burning, those V-shape arm lift things were a killer!!

If i don't see any improvement at the end of 30 days I will be shocked, peed off and soooooo upset, lol!!
    After doing My level 1 tonight i watched all of level 2 to be "prepared" for tomorrow and highly suspected that the v lifts Will be à killer
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done, level 2. Noticed some loose skin on my inner arms this evening, which while it shows that something is happening, is not altogether attractive, and certainly not part of the transformation into a goddess process I had in mind. Meanwhile the belly continues to wobble around. Not presenting myself very well here, am I? :laugh:
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    L1D9 done. Definitely goes by faster, although it's still tough.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Done with day 14 (level 2 day 4). I don't like planks and V raises. Noticing more definition in my legs though ... this time in upper leg near my knee.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Day 15 level 2 done. I fear I'm sounding very boring. What news today? I do notice a difference in the mirror, in the middle region. Starting to feel slightly and cautiously pleased! :smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 15 level 2 done. I fear I'm sounding very boring. What news today? I do notice a difference in the mirror, in the middle region. Starting to feel slightly and cautiously pleased! :smile:

Oh thank God you've said you're seeing a difference to your mid section, i was beginning to despair that it was all for nothing, i was doing it wrong and it was killing myself for nothing!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 12 level 2 done and nothing is happening to my mid section, booo hooo!!!

Ahh well, i will plough on and keep torturing myself in the hope of change.
  • helloclaire
    Options
    You guys are scaring me! I finished L1 tonight and I'll be starting L2 tomorrow. I did the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga warm up and level 1 today, and the planks were hard enough on that...I can only wonder how hard 30DS's is going to be!

I am however very happy I am done with L1. I really liked it! :)
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    completed D1 level 2 of 30ds- my style is well- ummm- highly modified - and I officially despise the "plank"position- which I cannot do- it's more of a bizarre plank downward facing dog when I do it- oh well

my mid section is improving though - I noticed it this morning when lying in bed starting to wake up that the edges of my belly didn't sag quite so far over and my waist looks longer- cause I have more of a waist before my belly curves into my hips- if that makes any sense
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Day 12 level 2 done and nothing is happening to my mid section, booo hooo!!!

Ahh well, i will plough on and keep torturing myself in the hope of change.

I'm guessing in a couple of days you will start to see something too. I'm trying very hard to be objective when I look in the mirror, but now, finally, I can really see a little difference. So yes, keep going! It will all be worth it in the end!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    completed D1 level 2 of 30ds- my style is well- ummm- highly modified - and I officially despise the "plank"position- which I cannot do- it's more of a bizarre plank downward facing dog when I do it- oh well

my mid section is improving though - I noticed it this morning when lying in bed starting to wake up that the edges of my belly didn't sag quite so far over and my waist looks longer- cause I have more of a waist before my belly curves into my hips- if that makes any sense

Just to let you know, JeninBelgium, I love reading your posts! It can be strange posting here, because it's like sending a letter to Santa - it goes off into the ether and you never really know if anyone else has read it, let alone what they think! So I just thought I would say thanks for making me chuckle! :laugh:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Wow! I've done day 16 ... I even managed jumping in the plank position today. Will have to take a day off tomorrow though - family obligations.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Completed day 15 (level 2 day 5) ... halfway through! Whoo hoo!

I can definitely feel a difference in my belly when I'm lying down, and I can tell the bulge of my love handles is getting smaller.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 13 level 2 done, found it hard as wasn't really in the mood for it.

So good to hear some of us are seeing changes. Hopefully i will soon, probably doesn't help being TOM!!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done for me too. 3rd day of level 2. I feel like I sweat about 10lbs by the time I've finished it! Lol.

Nearly at the half way point.

13 down, 17 to go....,
  • helloclaire
    Options
    L2D1 done!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Managed to squeeze in day 17 this evening after a busy day (including a family do where I seriously exceeded my calorie allowance :frown: ). BUT ... wonders will never cease ... my partner noticed a difference today!!! No change whatsoever on the scales, but I'm learning that ultimately it isn't the scales that matter.
  • helloclaire
    Options
    L2D2 done. Sweated like crazy. Ahh. Those planks are deadly. I think I took about three or four of those five-second breaks.