30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options

OK, i was wondering yesterday and now know for sure i am doing this wrong, i don't find it hard.....well the hard bit is my arms as burning from the previous exercises...how can I be doing it wrong? What am i missing??

Maybe i'm doing it all wrong which is why there's no difference to my mid section...i am killing myself for nada :noway:

I personally have not found any of the ab workouts in level 1 or 2 to be difficult. The hard part for me in the plank oblique twist is that my arms are so tired by that time. And yet, even though I don't find the ab workouts hard, I can tell in level 2 that I am doing them correctly, because I feel it. And I am seeing differences in my abs after 18 days.

However, it's certain aerobic exercises and v and anterior raises that make me want to keel over. I think, like someone else said, it just goes to show how different our bodies are!
  • mehs04
    Options
    So ladies, how are your body changes coming along now? I might get the tape measure out and have a peek if there's any difference....

I am down 8.2 lbs from 6/23 when I started the Shred and have lost about an inch each on my waist and hips and about half an inch under my bust.
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    I think I forgot to post on this thread yesterday, but I did do the Shred last night. L2D4, I believe. Can't believe tonight is D5 already (well, D16 for both level 1 and 2 I suppose)!!! Almost half done with L2.

And yes, I'll say it: I kind of hate level 2. Hate the planks. Don't understand how to do a double jump rope without a jump rope (or with a jump rope, for that matter). My arms are about to fall off by the end.

But yet, all seems to be worth it when I'm doing the cool down.

Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout? I've done the warm up and the first level twice. It's pretty similar to 30DS (Jillian Michaels yay), except it's SIX circuits instead of three. Killer.
  • helloclaire
    Options
    L2D5 completed (Day 15).

I feel as if it's getting harder everyday...
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options

OK, i was wondering yesterday and now know for sure i am doing this wrong, i don't find it hard.....well the hard bit is my arms as burning from the previous exercises...how can I be doing it wrong? What am i missing??

Maybe i'm doing it all wrong which is why there's no difference to my mid section...i am killing myself for nada :noway:

I personally have not found any of the ab workouts in level 1 or 2 to be difficult. The hard part for me in the plank oblique twist is that my arms are so tired by that time. And yet, even though I don't find the ab workouts hard, I can tell in level 2 that I am doing them correctly, because I feel it. And I am seeing differences in my abs after 18 days.

However, it's certain aerobic exercises and v and anterior raises that make me want to keel over. I think, like someone else said, it just goes to show how different our bodies are!

think I tired to comment on this earlier and something went wrong

anyway- if I were to do the plank oblique twists now- it is fine- it is only that they come at the end of the workout (after a lot of plank based exercises) that makes them so hard, so very flippingly impossible hard- I actually find many things in level 2 easier than level 1 but also know that I am doing modified version and, worse yet, my "plank" is a bit high off of the ground
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    So ladies, how are your body changes coming along now? I might get the tape measure out and have a peek if there's any difference....

I am down 8.2 lbs from 6/23 when I started the Shred and have lost about an inch each on my waist and hips and about half an inch under my bust.

Wow, that's quite a difference, you must be well pleased!!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 19 (level 2 day 9) of the Shred is DONE!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options

:drinker: !!!!that's great!!!!!:drinker:

I will measure at the end (of my "45" day shred since I rest my knees and ankle every 3rd day or so)
    omgoodness- Jillian Michaels 30Day Shred- Day 14 (L2Day 4) done- still couldn't finish last abs- think I am just too tired by that stage but I did do some bicycle crunches afterwards
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 17 done, followed by more circuit training!!

There doesn't seem to be many of us left...unless their arms have fallen off from Jillians torture and can no longer type?!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Da da da da
    Dee dee dee dee
    Who's finished level 2?
    Yes, that's me!
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    (little dance around the room)

I'm still here. I only measured bust, waist and hips at the start, so I don't know the detail of how much I've lost other than about 1/2 inch in each of those places.

I took a peek at level 3, and I'm not going to say any more until you've all started it.

So who else is here now?
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Da da da da
    Dee dee dee dee
    Who's finished level 2?
    Yes, that's me!
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm still here. I only measured bust, waist and hips at the start, so I don't know the detail of how much I've lost other than about 1/2 inch in each of those places.

I took a peek at level 3, and I'm not going to say any more until you've all started it.

So who else is here now?

Good luck with level 3, sounds SCAAAAARREEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!

I will be here until i've finished day 30!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Da da da da
    Dee dee dee dee
    Who's finished level 2?
    Yes, that's me!

So who else is here now?

Good luck with level 3, sounds SCAAAAARREEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!

I will be here until i've finished day 30!

I had a peak at 3 also, basically just because I let Jillian continue to play yesterday while I did my bicycle crunches- I will stay around until I finish !
  • helloclaire
    Options
    Today (well technically yesterday) was supposed to be my Level 2 Day 6, but it's nearly 1AM and I just can't do it right now. I did some Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga for 30 minutes, though. But too sleepy for 30DS tonight.

I'll be back on it tomorrow, I promise!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and I'm in for the long haul!

Finished day 19 today so only one more go at level 2 for me! Haven't looked at level 3 yet but then I didn't look at level 1 or 2 before starting them so will probably just jump right in and see what jillian hits me with! :laugh:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Day 21 overall, day 1of level 3 done.

NO COMMENT.

:indifferent:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

NO COMMENT.

Oh dear :ohwell:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 18 done, felt really weak today and couldn't give it my best, which showed on my calorie burn, much lower than usual.

Good job i'm posting on here as wouldn't have a clue what day i'm on, thought today was 19, gah!!
  • helloclaire
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done.
    I almost wanted to skip it today, but I would have felt 200 more calories disgusting..third day in a row of being calories, my first. :/

Level 2 is so hard...I have a really hard time. But I think it felt a lot faster today.
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options

NO COMMENT.

Yikes! :noway: Lol

Today will be day 20 for me. Last day of level 2. Hungover though so leaving my meeting with jillian til I've recovered a bit.
  • mehs04
    Options
    Finshed day 21 (level 3 day 1) ... and I thought level 2 was hard. Ugh!