30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I missed Sunday (which would have been my day 4) but I spent all day at the NYC pride parade so I burned a bunch of calories walking and dancing.

Monday was my 4th day, not bad. Today is day 5 and I plan on doing it twice -- I already went before work and I'll do it again when I get home.

My boyfriend says he sees a difference in my torso/waist, but I don't ... not yet!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I missed Sunday (which would have been my day 4) but I spent all day at the NYC pride parade so I burned a bunch of calories walking and dancing.

Monday was my 4th day, not bad. Today is day 5 and I plan on doing it twice -- I already went before work and I'll do it again when I get home.

My boyfriend says he sees a difference in my torso/waist, but I don't ... not yet!

I've thought about doing it twice, but wondering if it'll do me in for the next day?!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    I'm 'only' doing it once a day, but I'm doing other stuff too (mainly CV). Did level 1 day 6 today, but can't see any difference at all. Am determined to do the whole thing though.
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I haven't been checking in, but I have done the workouts almost every day. I missed Saturday, though. Oh well, I'm not going to be hard on myself...after all, I am pregnant!! : D That and when I did 30 day shred the first time around, I took a few "rest days" here and there and I always felt like I could give it more on the days after the rest days. Oh, and someone had asked about doing it twice in a day...I occasionally did 2 levels in one day. It's a lot, but I felt like I got a good workout in. Didn't affect me too much the next day, either. Not any different from when I just do 1 level.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 6!! I missed 3 days:grumble: and I just figured I was getting bored of L1!! So thought I'd go ahead to L2 nd she totally kicked my @ss!!!!! It was hard!! Just gonna TRY to not miss any more days:wink:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    L1 day 5 done! Wasn't as bad today and didn't sweat as much, felt ok enough to carry on with some zumba after.

My tummy looks smaller, don't know if it's down to the shred as am also doing other bits but it all helps eh?!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 6 done. Whoo hoo! :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!!! On to day 8 today!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

::::::::Happy dance::::::

I am seeing a difference in how my clothes fit too, by the way :D
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I've thought about doing it twice, but wondering if it'll do me in for the next day?!

I did it twice yesterday -- once in the morning and again at night, i'm not sore at all today. i was slightly sore in my thighs and arms the second time around, but i think that's because i used heavier weights. i woke up today feeling fine -- wish i had enough time to sneak a workout in before work but i'd rather sleep :P
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Just finished level 1, day 7. No sign of any change to the wobbly belly yet. :ohwell:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    L1 Day 6 done and i've got a big headache now.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done. A bit more difficult this time. May have to eat my previous words (hope they are low calorie).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope today is easier for you x

Thanks! But day 5 in yesterdays UK heat was a killer! Did you do it?

Yes, day 4 for me yestesterday and day 5 today. Both done.

When its hot I either do it first thing in the mornings (on days I'm not in work) or later on in the evening when its cooled down a bit.
    Even so, I was a sweaty mess by the end of it!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    When its hot I either do it first thing in the mornings (on days I'm not in work) or later on in the evening when its cooled down a bit.

I'm always a sweaty mess by the end of it! LOL

Done with Day 7. Yay, me!

I'm debating whether or not to move on to level 2 after completing 10 days at level 1 or waiting to move on to level 2 til I can do level 1 without having to stop for a few seconds of rest here and there during it. Any thoughts?
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

I'm always a sweaty mess by the end of it! LOL

Done with Day 7. Yay, me!

I'm debating whether or not to move on to level 2 after completing 10 days at level 1 or waiting to move on to level 2 til I can do level 1 without having to stop for a few seconds of rest here and there during it. Any thoughts?

I think Jillian says to move on to the next level when you're ready, i'm sure level 2 will be harder so probably best to do what suits your ability. You never know in 3 days time you might be able to do it without rests!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!!!!
    L2D2!!!
    Just so u know, I got very bored w/ L1 cuz this isn't my first time trying to complete the shred!! So on my 6th day I decided to do L2 nd I will continue L2 until my 21st day of shredding, then go to L3:smile:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Level 1, day 8 done. Finding it quite difficult at the moment, possibly because I'm doing it after other exercise. Wobbly belly still there, no difference in the mirror or on the scales, but I have lost half an inch from my both waist and hips.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    ... and day 9 done now too. One more day at level 1. Getting a bit nervous about what comes next!
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hi, I m in my 2 doay today but I would like to join u too ! what happens is that I m all sore and in pain and would be great to encourage and get encouragement along the way since this is sooo tough ! :) ...
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday when my DVD finally came in! :) Today I cannot move!!! SOOOOOOOO SORE!!!!! My thighs feel like they are shredded in a million pieces... I didn't realize how out of shape I really am...haha.... I have so far to go!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    L1 day 7 done and also a bit of L2....wanted to do a bit more so had a peek, scarey mary!!!

Ladies, to stop you aching as much do some more stretches as what is on the dvd is nowhere near enough.