C25K Support Group Starting 6/27

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! Im new here to the mfp and i thought i would look for some support on the C25K. I just finished w3d2 and i was struggling the last 3 min run, it felt like someone had tied weights to my feet, but i kept with it! you guys are good inspiration thank you!

Welcome to MFP Jessica! This is a wonderful site. I joined last month and it was the best decision I have ever made in my weight loss journey. I sure wish I knew about this site sooner before I spent the past 6 years dieting and wasting time.

Welcome to our group as well. I definitely understand how you feel and trust me all the girls in this group have struggled with a session or two. It will get better though when you find your groove and what works for you. Make sure you are not trying to go too fast too soon. You can worry about speed later. Make sure you are nourishing your body well for these runs and ensure you are keeping yourself hydrated. Each week you will get better and better and do more than you ever thought you could. I can't wait to witness your journey!