Options
    MMM!:heart:
  • blackrat150
    Options
    Bump
  • Lizalaki
    Lizalaki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sound yum! Looking forward to making these :)
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    I can't wait to try them!! Yummy.
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    add me to the list of epic fails
  • lorianamarie
    lorianamarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i couldn't get it right, it was like mush and wouldn't cook right, or flip? any suggestions?
  • verlouria
    verlouria Posts: 21
    Options
    I tried to make these this morning and mine did not come out so well. They tasted marvelous, but they were not as they should be. How big is the 3/4 size medium banana. I used a whole 7" banana and whites from 3 eggs. When you say "All Whites" from the carton what are you referring to? All the whites from a carton of 6 eggs or is "All Whites" a special brand of something else? I live in Sweden and we do not even have 1/4 of the specialty diet stuff you all have in America. Can you specify more?
  • eills44
    eills44 Posts: 65
    Options
    Yummmy!!! They look lush, will be trying them for brekky tomorrow xx Thanks for posting x:smile:
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    Bump
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Those look good, I'll have to give them a try. Thanks for the post.
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/4 of oats run through the food processor until they resemble flour and your texture problem is solved. I'm a peanut butter and banana fanatic, so spread them with a tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter and I am in heaven. : )
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I opened an account last year and forgot all about it until this week, I have been finding my way around and came across this thread... For the first few pages i was thinking "what on earth does bump mean?"

Now I know...

My first post and bump!

Thank you, look delicious.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    JUST took them out of the pan! I made 2 HUGE ones and sandwiched PB in the middle... WHOA :D
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    JUST took them out of the pan! I made 2 HUGE ones and sandwiched PB in the middle... WHOA :D

mmmmmmmm that sounds amazing!
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ooh can't wait to give these a try...I LOVE pancakes!!
  • Catnyc123
    Catnyc123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump!! these look delicious!!
  • sammm622
    sammm622 Posts: 4
    Options
    omg i love pancakes this is amazing :)
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I tried to make these this morning and mine did not come out so well. They tasted marvelous, but they were not as they should be. How big is the 3/4 size medium banana. I used a whole 7" banana and whites from 3 eggs. When you say "All Whites" from the carton what are you referring to? All the whites from a carton of 6 eggs or is "All Whites" a special brand of something else? I live in Sweden and we do not even have 1/4 of the specialty diet stuff you all have in America. Can you specify more?

"All White" is a brand of just egg white that come in like a milk carton. 1/3 of a cup = 2 large eggs. So you probably used 1 egg to many.
  • Sofitness
    Sofitness Posts: 54
    Options
    I just made these - I put too many egg whites (3), so I added the whole banana to balance it up and it was DELICIOUS! It turned out to be more like sweet omelette and I couldn't turn it over properly, but I loved it. Definitely going to make these more often. Thanks for sharing.