[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi all - how are we all?

I've struggled to exercise a few times in the last week or so but am back on track now :) Let's get that boat moving!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Same here this week. :o( I don't know why but I got very sluggish this week. My asthma hasn't been great, although I can't really use that as an excuse, its probably worse because I haven't done much exercise *rolls eyes* I'm back to eating well and exercising as of today.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit worried now looking at the spreadsheet - doesn't it automatically calculate the x4 and double days for us? I haven't been doubling the figures I enter and looking at some of the huge burns on there maybe I should be?

Please clarify and sorry if I missed an update - I find it hard to keep up with the Yellow Submarine message board (especially when I'm travelling).

Emilie
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm a bit worried now looking at the spreadsheet - doesn't it automatically calculate the x4 and double days for us? I haven't been doubling the figures I enter and looking at some of the huge burns on there maybe I should be?

Please clarify and sorry if I missed an update - I find it hard to keep up with the Yellow Submarine message board (especially when I'm travelling).

Emilie

The groups total is multiplies by 4 (or what ever day it is) at the bottom of the sheet. It is all being counted.
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've been on holiday the last couple of weeks, back at work now though. Some of the big burns I logged last week were because I've built a deck and dug up the whole garden. Manual work for 8 hours straight was certainly boosting the numbers. A 4 hour game of golf here and there certainly helped as well!

Back at work now though, so the burn numbers will be less I feel.
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Morning all... this month has been a rough one for me with getting my exercise in, had family in town visiting and then been off of work so my schedule has been all out of whack, I apologise for the low numbers. This week is my final week off, next week I will be back in to my usual routine and will hopefully be able to get my numbers up again.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    We are nearly there folks! Just a quick message to say keep up the good work. We have nearly ROWED THE WORLD - epic.

In other news I'm quite ill so apologies for being a bit out of it :(
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    We are nearly there folks! Just a quick message to say keep up the good work. We have nearly ROWED THE WORLD - epic.

In other news I'm quite ill so apologies for being a bit out of it :(

Hey Leila is there anything I can do to help ease some of the burden from you??? Hope you make a speedy recovery (hugs)
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have we lost half our sailors overboard?

Strange concept given that we are the YELLOW SUBMARINE!

We all live in a ....
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    perhaps a few people stepped outside for a cigarette break...
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    perhaps a few people stepped outside for a cigarette break...

I hope their matches didn't get too wet!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Is any one else having trouble putting todays burns in the spreadsheet? I can't get mine in!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Sorry kate. You should be able to get it in now :)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Thanks Leila
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Right folks. We are LAST! We have had a load of drop outs/non respondants - nevermind. I want to say a massive thank you to those of you who have stuck through this! It's been epic. Lee is calling in rowers to get us to the end.

GO TEAM
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Leila, I can't see the sub on the map. How much further have we got to go?
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0

We are off the East coast of Brazil. We have done 20,000 miles, about 4,500 to go!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Thanks Leila.
    Our icon isn't showing but if I click on the team on the right hand side of the page it pin points us.
    Not far to go now, come on team!!!
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    sorry I've not been about. I've updated my burns on the spreadsheet. Shame that my main burn day is a Friday, and that's when we log water, but hey ho.
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    PEOPLE WE ARE SO CLOSE!

If everyone was to update to where they are supposed to be we'd be at the finish line.

Heyho. Looks like we are last

Rock on submarine