[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    good idea, popping it up on the spreadsheet.

I'm kind of hoping to burn more than I've put, but not by much.
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    We also need to decide depending on who we are teamed with. Tough call Captain!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I've guestimated 500 for Sunday, it might end up being slightly more than that, but probably not by a huge amount.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I think esimate what you think you will def burn on Sunday and I'll see how the betting goes and potentially go a little higher in the hope we can make it up. I've yet to hear any more from Lee about it...
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    So no Sunday challenge, but we have double day this Tuesday, another kidnap day on Thursday, and TRIPLE day next Saturday.

Fun fun fun!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

OK so the mini challenge is..... that the person with the lowest total amount of calories burned this week will have to perform a FORFEIT... the calories will be counted for Monday 04/07 thru Sunday 10/07... the forfeit will be announced on Monday 11/07

Good luck and happy rowing!! :)

HAPPY MONDAY shipmates...

I have been tasked with announcing the results of the mini challenge from last week, and the forfeit that the person with the lowest calorie burn has to do :)

The totals for the week are:

1. ClareB1974 7476
    2. caligirl2802 5702
    3. Kate_UK 4955
    4. Chilliaddict 4754
    5. Sarah_uk 4491
    6. vladikavkaz 4372
    7. Bullly 4123
    8. leilaphoenix 2467
    9. hayleyxxwxx 2235
    10. Emilie76 2018
    11. rachel871 1748
    12. SueGeer 1591
    13. sazvampire 1305
    14. Charlottekd 1136
    15. marmitegirly2 208

Which means that MARMITEGIRLY2 is the lucky winner of the forfeit!!!

Your forfeit this week is to go through the MFP message boards and find the threads for all the other "Row the World" teams and post the following picture on each one (I will send you the code to post via message)

YSLogoForfeit.png

Have fun and let us know how it goes!!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Lol love the pic!

I can't believe I've burnt close to 5000 calories but this morning the the scale said I've PUT ON 2lbs. Ok I know I've had a few poor days as far as food goes but come on, surely it wasn' t THAT bad. :grumble:
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    heh, like it. Happy hitting!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Lol love the pic!

I can't believe I've burnt close to 5000 calories but this morning the the scale said I've PUT ON 2lbs. Ok I know I've had a few poor days as far as food goes but come on, surely it wasn' t THAT bad. :grumble:

You had an awesome burn! 5000 calories is something to be really proud of. There are so many reasons why we gain a pound/lose a pound, I'm sure the next time you weigh in you will have lost it. :)
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.

Row me hearties, row!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Holy moly - that's a lot of calories for us all, and I *love* the forfeit - very creative!!!

Bullly - I'm with you, and I'm expecting 'visitors' to our thread soon.............
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lol love the pic!

All those cals I burnt and I only lost 1lb - better than nothing, I know, but my worst week so far lol.

Probably as I lost track of my fibre intake and tried to track sodium instead - I have a definite correlation between high fibre and weight loss, whereas the low sodium intake seemed to have no effect!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Lol love the pic!

All those cals I burnt and I only lost 1lb - better than nothing, I know, but my worst week so far lol.

Probably as I lost track of my fibre intake and tried to track sodium instead - I have a definite correlation between high fibre and weight loss, whereas the low sodium intake seemed to have no effect!

Ooo thank you, Nice tip. I'll try adding extra fibre and see if that works for me too.
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Bullly - I'm with you, and I'm expecting 'visitors' to our thread soon.............

Absolutely, but I'm all for creating a bit of trouble!! :D Hopefully Marmitegirl will respond soon. She's updated her cals but yet to hear from her re:forfeit
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    The totals for the week are:

1. ClareB1974 7476
    2. caligirl2802 5702
    3. Kate_UK 4955
    4. Chilliaddict 4754
    5. Sarah_uk 4491
    6. vladikavkaz 4372
    7. Bullly 4123
    8. leilaphoenix 2467
    9. hayleyxxwxx 2235
    10. Emilie76 2018
    11. rachel871 1748
    12. SueGeer 1591
    13. sazvampire 1305
    14. Charlottekd 1136
    15. marmitegirly2 208

Which means that MARMITEGIRLY2 is the lucky winner of the forfeit!!!

Marmitegirly2 has updated her cals for the week, which means there is a change to the forfeit winner... Marmitegirly2's total cal burn was 1446, which puts her in 13th place, making Charlottekd the lucky forfeit winner!!!! Charlotte I will email you the code for that image.
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Charlotte is going for it! Watch out for payback folks!!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Dear All,

Saturday is a TRIPLE (yes that's x3!) distance day. As a motivator - I'm going to award the people with the 5 highest burns ON Saturday a special prize (if you are willing to give me your address so I can pop it in the post). Oooooooooo! GO TEAM YELLOW SUBMARINE.
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    I like prizes!

Looking at the results for last week, I had 6th highest overall, so I may need to push a bit more.

I've just seen ClareB's log for yesterday... nearly 2800 calories. That's really impressive!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    I like prizes!

Looking at the results for last week, I had 6th highest overall, so I may need to push a bit more.

I've just seen ClareB's log for yesterday... nearly 2800 calories. That's really impressive!

Some of you guys do awesome burns! How do you find the time?