[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yeah, cos of the rain on Saturday, I didn't get out in the garden, more's the pity.

Had a good game of golf though, and I thought that as it was triple day, I'd hit more shots than I normally would, to burn that extra bit you understand...

Yesterday was a wash out on so many levels. Was drinking four about 9 hours constantly (the shame)
    Enjoyed it though!
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yeah, cos of the rain on Saturday, I didn't get out in the garden, more's the pity.

Had a good game of golf though, and I thought that as it was triple day, I'd hit more shots than I normally would, to burn that extra bit you understand...

Yesterday was a wash out on so many levels. Was drinking four about 9 hours constantly (the shame)
    Enjoyed it though!

A man after my own heart! You did have a fantastic Saturday!!!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yeah turns out karate for Friday got cancelled so I managed to pick up a Saturday class before leaving town, which was both a blessing and a curse, means I didn't get my usual Friday workout (grrr) but meant I had a good burn for Saturday.

Sunday was a complete wash, as was with family for the rest of the weekend and didn't get any exercise in at all.
  • Bullly
    Options
    Hi all,

If we are all doing this together, can those of you either accept my friend requests or tell me what I have done to offend you? It would be really nice to connect! :smile:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Be friends with BULLLY.

Anyway. I'm worried we might have lost Chilliaddict! I've sent her a couple of messages and she also appears to have defriended me. :(

Prizes are almost ready to be announced. I'm just waiting for a few stragglers on the spreadsheet.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Be friends with BULLLY.

Anyway. I'm worried we might have lost Chilliaddict! I've sent her a couple of messages and she also appears to have defriended me. :(

Prizes are almost ready to be announced. I'm just waiting for a few stragglers on the spreadsheet.

Oh no! :o( Then we need to find a new ship mate so we don't loose ground. Or should tha be water?:wink:
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    I'm going to give her another day or so to respond but otherwise I'm going to find a new shipmate. Let me know if you have any friends who would like to join.

I guess here is a "code-of-conduct" for the challenge. If you don't log your cals for over a week with no explanation expect to be dumped!

Aside from that, everyone is doing great! Keep it up :)
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Be friends with BULLLY.

Yeah she isn't on my friend list anymore either :( I might have a friend that will join, do they have to be UK based though??
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Not on mine either.

Think that kind of answers that...
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Nope she's gone from mine too......
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    She's not on my list anymore either. Did she close her account??

Anyway, the show must go on. How do we get a new member???
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Is it kidnap day today? Who are we attacking?
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    I've attacked "Seas the day". They are right beside us and also started really late on in the competition so have totally caught up with us. No reponse yet.

Also, we have a shipmate on the way via Caligirl so hopefully we can catch up a bit now!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Looking forward to welcoming our new shipmate:flowerforyou:
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Points = prizes! THE TRIPLE ROW AWESOME PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ok, I'm tired of waiting for people to log in. Its time to announce the prizes for the top 5 calorie burns from last Saturday which was triple day.

In first place is vladikavkaz with a huuuuuge row of 2428. That's 50 miles on his own x3 = 150 miles. What an effort.
    In second place is Bullly, not far behind on 2148 cals.
    Caligirl2802 came in third with what was just a regular day for her with 1613 cals
    Awesome work from Kate_UK with 1276 cals
    And just scraping in for a prize is Sarah_uk with 941cals

Great work prizewinners! If you'd like to receive your prize please PM me your address and something will be in the post for you soon!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Also, next time the next kidnap days I'm going to allocate to different members of the team to deal with. Kate_UK, can you deal with the next one please!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm looking forward to capturing a fellow sailor!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Dear All,

Here is a quick update on lots of boat related things
    - We did a drunken kidnap on Seas the Day, who returned the favour. I'm waiting for the cals to come in and will then add to the spreadsheet. Kate_UK is in charge of the next kidnap challenge.
    - We appear to have completely lost Chilliaddict as a teammate. Caligirl has suggested a friend of her's to take her place. "wjholder" send her a friend invite and messages and lets get her on board. We have some catching up to do!
    - Of the winners of the triple day prizes, 3 of you have sent me your addresses and your prizes are on the way. If you don't want to send me your home address because of privacy that's totally fine, just let me know.
    - I'm also worried we are losing Charlottekd, last cal update was a week ago. Can everyone send her encouraging messages and hopefully she'll be back. She's been v active with the team before...
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I just checked my frinds list and Charlottekd hasn't logged in for 4 days. Pleae come back Charlotte, we miss you!

Welcome aboard wjholder:drinker:
  • Bullly
    Options
    Aye Me harties.

Early update for you all. The quack has said that I must go to the sick bay to have my leg amputated due to gangarine (minor foot op actually) on Monday evening. I hope the Captain will excuse me from rowing duties whilst I recover with some grog. Hopefully I will be back soon to help you overtake all our enemies.

Should only be out for a couple of days!

:sad: