[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Here's a ticker for team yellow submarine!

ebda7e49abbbc87.gif

If any one wants to add it to their siggy you can find the code here:http://www.weight-loss-center.net/exercise-tickers/?id=2309
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    passwords not very secure... :o)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    passwords not very secure... :o)

lol I figure seeing as its only us it doesn't matter!

Its yellow btw foreveryone else!

Darn it lost all the rest of my ticker when I added that. Grrrrr
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    So, what is everyone's plan for tomorrow? We all building up for a big start, or are we planning on building up to it slowly?

I'm (hopefully) going to run 10k in the morning. If the excess from the last few days will let me, that is!

Also, are we logging all calories, like general walking, or are we looking at just specific exercise calories?

Cheers
    Russell
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm at work tomorrow, so I'll manage a shred when I get home but it'll depend on how busy I've been if I get anything else done tomorrow evening. I work 3 days a week, so I'll probably only get a shred, or other small work out in those days (around 300 cals), but I'm going to try and make up for that with longer work outs on my days off.

Not sure about general things like everyday walking, but I saved the gardening for this weekend instead of doing it next week so I could add the exra cals to the challenge :laugh: . I always add gardening as exercise because I don't do it very often, but I don't usually add walking if I've been shopping etc. Not sure if there's anything in the rules about this?
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I seem to be having problems entering my cals on the spreadsheet. Can anyone help?
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Right - I'm in and ready to go. Waiting for a delivery to come and then I can get my show on the road!

Hoping I've got the ticker right :-)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I seem to be having problems entering my cals on the spreadsheet. Can anyone help?

It wont let me put anythine in either, (not that I've got anything to go in yet, was just trying it) I'll ask on the main challenge thread
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So, what is everyone's plan for tomorrow? We all building up for a big start, or are we planning on building up to it slowly?

I'm (hopefully) going to run 10k in the morning. If the excess from the last few days will let me, that is!

Also, are we logging all calories, like general walking, or are we looking at just specific exercise calories?

Cheers
    Russell

I'm going for a big start, because I have 2 hours of karate training tonight which is about 1600 calories. Tomorrow morning I will go to the gym, but its my day for weights, so what do we enter for calories burned??? I notice that if we enter that in to the strength training it doesn't give you any cals burned...
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I'm going for a big start, because I have 2 hours of karate training tonight which is about 1600 calories. Tomorrow morning I will go to the gym, but its my day for weights, so what do we enter for calories burned??? I notice that if we enter that in to the strength training it doesn't give you any cals burned...

If you look under cardio and search strength training you can add your calories there.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Hi all, hope you've had a great day! I know that the spreed sheet still isn't working, so if you either want tolog your cals on this thread or send me a message I can send our first day total to Lee.
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    Message sent to you with today's calories :-)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Check out the map, we're half way through France! Keep up the good work guys!
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    is the spreadsheet working yet...how are we logging calories???
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    is the spreadsheet working yet...how are we logging calories???

No spredsheet still isn't working. Please send your calories to me in a message and I update them in my own spread sheet and then I report them to Lee.
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    I've sent todays calories, Kate. Sorry they're late :)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your Sunday calories (keep them coming if you haven't sent them to me yet).
    I emailed my spread sheet to work last night so I could update this morning but it wont open on this computer, so our figures will be a bit late today, I'll send them to lee as soon as I get home. Sorry!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I've not been a good team mate over my manic weekend. But i am ready to join back in now! Lots of calories to burn to catch up with all of you guys!!

Good luck everyone xx
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    It's double calorie day today, so try and make the most of it, everyone!

I ran 7 miles this morning, with some Accelerated intervals, and burnt 1077 calories. that wont look too bad doubled up!
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm on my way back from the wedding. I'll check in and catch up tomorrow :)