[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Leila! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! If you give me you email address I'll send you all of our totals etc so far.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Good work so far! I'm back and full of wedding cake I need to burn off so I've got some catching up to do :)

Kate is going to send me all your totals so far. I've also fixed the spreadsheet (it was set to view only but you should all be able to edit it now)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=tvljx5heimJ0uJKFt7mtX-w&authkey=CLv4uZcJ&hl=en_US#gid=0

Do let me know if its working now.

I still think this will be easier than you all having to message me every day!

GO TEAM
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi Leila

I think I managed to add today's calories burned to the spreadsheet. Will you enter them for the previous days?

Also - because I'm a total dweeb can someone explain how I get the ticker? :embarassed: Do I have to sign up for that other website to be able to access the ticker link??

Emilie
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Hi Emilie, yes I'll update all the days gone past but if people start putting their cals in from today that'd be great :)

Leila
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi,

just updated my totals.

Cheers
    Russell
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Also, we have just kidnapped a sailor from the Vita Sana boat!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/280784-row-the-world-day-5-kidnap-a-crew-member

YYAARRRR
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Woohoo!

Leilapheonix our group total so far is: 38445 calories and a total of 768.9 miles!

Just heard the main spread sheet is up and working, so I'll log all our burns into taht a little later on.

Kx
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    Hi Leila

I think I managed to add today's calories burned to the spreadsheet. Will you enter them for the previous days?

Also - because I'm a total dweeb can someone explain how I get the ticker? :embarassed: Do I have to sign up for that other website to be able to access the ticker link??

Emilie

Hi Emilie,

If you cut and paste the following into your Signature (change URL to url, and IMG to img) , it should appear

ebda7e49abbbc87.gif
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    So Monday was a double distance day?
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    certainly was, leila.

Do you want us to post normal calorie burns for those days, or double them up ourselves?
    Has to be either one or the other, or it could get confusing...
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Just put your actual cals, I've put a row in at the bottom to calculate for special rules :)
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    YAY... I put my cals in...thanks Leila!!

I have noticed that a bunch of people have little "logos" for their teams... I can put one together on my lunch break today... any thoughts on this????
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    YAY... I put my cals in...thanks Leila!!

I have noticed that a bunch of people have little "logos" for their teams... I can put one together on my lunch break today... any thoughts on this????

That would be fab!
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    Are we going to update our ticker daily, or whenever we see a change?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Are we going to update our ticker daily, or whenever we see a change?

Daily would probably be easiest. Its a little out at the moment because I put the calories burnt in on the day that I recieved them not the day they were burnt. That made it easier to report consistantly. Now that the spread sheet is up and working and some of those burns have been changed and the ticker is off. I'll update it tomorrow when everyone has checked thier burns on the sheet and all of todays are in. Is that ok with everyone?
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Cany anyone join this?
    Lynsey

Ignore this^^^ just realised it was closed!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I made a quick logo, its on my signature. I am happy to make any changes to it all feedback is appreciated. If you want it in your signature the code is:

YSLogo-1.png

To make it work once you have copied and pasted it, change the IMG to img on both ends
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    Nicely done... I might be going for the biggest ever signature at this rate!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I lOVE it! Thank you Caligirl!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Awesome and very cute! I love the design :)