[closed group] Team Yellow Submarine

Options

Replies

• caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nicely done... I might be going for the biggest ever signature at this rate!

LMAO @ vladikavkaz... my signature doesn't allow me hardly any space, I barely get the code in for my two tickers and the logo :)
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed with the logo that I think caligirl2802 deserves a prize. As such, caligirl2802, you can set a mini-challenge for the team this week.

It could be something like
    - actually do 3 miles of rowing
    Or a forfiet like
    - person with the lowest calorie burn on x day has to sabotage another team's message board

Let us know what you choose, o caligirl2802 master of the arts!

Captain Leila
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Oooh I like the forfeit idea... I'm gonna give it some thought and let ya know.... I don't want it to be too "bad" though, I don't wanna get thrown overboard :)
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thanks vladikavkaz for helping with my signature.. which I'm testing right now :bigsmile:
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thanks vladikavkaz for helping with my signature.. which I'm testing right now :bigsmile:

Don't think it worked :grumble:

Can someone just tell me how to add the yellow submarine logo please?

Sorry :frown:
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Go to signature (at the top of this page in blue) and edit it so that it reads

YSLogo-1.png

but you need to put the in lower case. The letters IMG change to img  then it should just pop up in your signature like this.YSLogo-1.png
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

Don't think it worked :grumble:

Can someone just tell me how to add the yellow submarine logo please?

Sorry :frown:

You need to chang the upper case to lower case img at both the begining and end of the code. Hope this helps x  And the same with the logo here's the codeYSLogo-1.png
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    Sorry everyone for my low calorie burns of the last days. My little boy was sick and I'm just too tired to start to exercise right now.
    But I will make up for it as soon as possible, I promise. :)
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Yesterday we kidnapped a member of the Vita Sana and earned an extra 1217 cals for yesterday :) Woo hoo
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Hey Shipmates,

Friday is going to be another double distance day. If you are planning out your exercise put a little extra in for Friday :)

Go TEAM!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Also check out the map

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0

We are pulling away from the pack and currently in 5th position :)
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Our team mate Bullly has just entered details for the last five days on the spreadsheet as well.

Certainly has made a difference!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone for my low calorie burns of the last days. My little boy was sick and I'm just too tired to start to exercise right now.

No need to apologise, you and yours should always come first.

hope you're all feeling better.
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Hey Shipmates,

Friday is going to be another double distance day. If you are planning out your exercise put a little extra in for Friday :)

Go TEAM!

Wooohoooo Friday's are my big calorie burn day... I'll try and up it as much as I can :)
  • caligirl2802
    Options

I agree!!! Hope your boy gets better soon :)
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    I'm so impressed with the logo that I think caligirl2802 deserves a prize. As such, caligirl2802, you can set a mini-challenge for the team this week.

Or a forfiet like
    - person with the lowest calorie burn on x day has to sabotage another team's message board

Captain Leila

OK so the mini challenge is..... that the person with the lowest total amount of calories burned this week will have to perform a FORFEIT... the calories will be counted for Monday 04/07 thru Sunday 10/07... the forfeit will be announced on Monday 11/07

Good luck and happy rowing!! :)
  • Kate_UK
    Options

I agree!!! Hope your boy gets better soon :)

Aww poor mite, hope he feels better very soon, and make sure you take care of you too, its easy to forget about yourself when the little ones are ill x
  • Kate_UK
    Options

Or a forfiet like

Captain Leila

OK so the mini challenge is..... that the person with the lowest total amount of calories burned this week will have to perform a FORFEIT... the calories will be counted for Monday 04/07 thru Sunday 10/07... the forfeit will be announced on Monday 11/07

Good luck and happy rowing!! :)

Oooo! I better get burning then!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Oh crap! I think my admiration of Kate is going to backfire on me!!!! Uh oh!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    LOL.... I think I have a pretty good forfeit too, I know I'm sure gonna enjoy seeing it play out (that is hoping I'm not the lowest burner)