30 Day Shred Group - July

Options

Replies

• LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Level2Day11 complete. I must say Level 2 is hard but I like it better than level 1. The push ups and and lunges with arm raises were difficult in level 1. The planks are difficult I hope that they get easier as I move along level 2. Looking forwrd to the halfway mark. I have done the first 11 days straight hopefully I can do the entire 30!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    I was able to resume L1 of 30DS today!! For those that might not know, I twisted my ankle the other day and that pretty much kept me out of the game for a few days now. I had completed Day 5 before the injury, but I'm not sure if I should just count it as starting over (today then being Day 1) or resume from where I left off (today being Day 6 then)?

Today felt more like Day 5 than Day 1, so... I'd like your input too. :D
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    going up to level 2 soon....aaaah i'm scared!!! the first day of level one i wanted to die!! but i'm trying to be ready by doing all the advanced moves...SUPER tired!!!
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was able to resume L1 of 30DS today!! For those that might not know, I twisted my ankle the other day and that pretty much kept me out of the game for a few days now. I had completed Day 5 before the injury, but I'm not sure if I should just count it as starting over (today then being Day 1) or resume from where I left off (today being Day 6 then)?

Today felt more like Day 5 than Day 1, so... I'd like your input too. :D

I'm not one to color inside the lines all the time and am not sure how long my '30D' shred will actually be. So I would say that if your goal is calendar based, go with picking up where you left off. But if your goal is 30 days straight of shredding, then I would say start over.

I know...that was no help at all :)
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!!!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I did D3L1 yesterday along with brisk walk on the treadmill for 2 miles. I have been staying under 1200 calories and drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day. This morning I weighed myself and I have gain 1.2 pounds. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did D3L1 yesterday along with brisk walk on the treadmill for 2 miles. I have been staying under 1200 calories and drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day. This morning I weighed myself and I have gain 1.2 pounds. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i wouldnt worry too much. many people seem to lose inches not weight early on. if you stick with it i'm sure the weight will fly off by the time you've finished it. good luck!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have tiny biceps now. :happy:

That's is all.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Counted back and I actually did Level 1 Day 11 this morning, I have just done Level 2 Day 1 (Day 12 overall) it was not as bad as I thought it would be but plank moves are really hard :embarassed:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    I have tiny biceps now. :happy:

That's is all.

That is cool :bigsmile:
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started today and was crying at the end, it was killer but will so be worth it... I hope. :wink:
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just started today, that was a tough work out! How do you all enter it into MFP?

I read on a post somewhere in here that they record it as circuit training. today was my first day and it kicked my bootay.
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I hate planks. Hate hate hate them!! I've never been able to do them properly but you know what? Today was my D1L2 and I did everything! I even tried to follow Natalie the first time through and then Anita the second if I was tired. But I still hate planks. They kick my *kitten*. lol
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    L2D4 donezo! I'm so proud of myself that I've gotten this far! And as a plus my cold is finally gone! But its the TOM so any inches i lost on my tummy/weight have been added back (at least it won't last!). Hope everyone else is doing fantastic! It's finally starting to get easier minus those chair squats and the double jumping jacks kick my butt! Definitely hate the 3rd circuit!
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    I just started today, that was a tough work out! How do you all enter it into MFP?

I read on a post somewhere in here that they record it as circuit training. today was my first day and it kicked my bootay.

You will feel worse before it gets better. I thought I was going to die everytime I walked down stairs or tried to sit on a toilet. But it did get better. You just have to stay with it. On my 4th day I was starting to feel better. Good lock with it. I log it as circuit training. 20 minutes.
  • VaBeachNurse
    Options
    Two more days of level 1. I start level 2 on Sat.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 6 today! Feel awesome!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 done! I just watched parts of level 3 and the WARM UP scared me lol
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    L2D5 done! Halfway there!!!! Yayy...today was rough though...it took all my strength to just start the video and all my strength to complete it...hopefully this is just an off day and tomorrow is back to normal :)
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I do L2D3 but we have company coming out next week and I'm not sure how I can fit in any time then... I might have to try and pick up where I left off in 2 weeks. =/