30 Day Shred Group - July

Options

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 today! It rocked! So much more fun and challenging! Love it! This'll be a fun next 9 days! I'll look very forward to pushing myself on these workouts. I've lost about 5lbs I think since starting.. I'll have to go and look. Can't wait to rock the abs!! I'm already about 2ish pants sizes down! Now just really want to tone up! Sweeeet!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 today! It rocked! So much more fun and challenging! Love it!

Im inspired now!! Can't wait to start Level 2 on Tuesday!
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    L2D8 done! Another tough day of trying to put off working out but i did it! Was contemplating putting it off till tomorrow and then doing 2 but then I figured I'd put that off even more and now I only have 2 more days of Level 2 then onto my last 10 days of the 30DS! Still seeing results but not as huge as before but I am optimistic and definitely trying to work harder on my diet but this next week will be tough due to weddings and outings but we will see! Hope everyone is doing well on their shredding journey :)
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yea yea I did it. Day2 Lvl 2. I didn't want to but my husband begged me to. He said I would be mad at myself in the morning, if I didn't workout. He even flipped a coin and won the toss. I got mad and then when I was finished pouting I worked out.

Now I can sleep well.

PS - I hate plank jumps!!! Or plank anything for that matter.
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm day 6 today! Still Level 1 but yesterday was sooo much easier I might be ready to move soon. Totally agree with comment about first 3 days...just need to push through. My calves were aching so much that I needed to walk them out a bit...long walk with slow pace. Woohoo let's go! Good luck!
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 Day 1. It went by pretty fast, maybe it was because l couldn't keep up and was lost some of the times! lol I doubt that I burned many calories standing in the middle of the room yelling, "WHAT THE HECK, JILLIAN! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" With the being said, and once i get used to the moves, Im going to like this level. In the meantime, I shall say, BOO...HISS....JILLIAN! :wink:
  • Cherilea
    Options
    Do you do it every other day? I have the shred vid...just not sure. I wanna get motivated to do it. I did it a year ago and it was hard.

I don't do it on the weekends, it's far to hectic around here when everyone is home.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Day 18 done and I really hate planks :sad:
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    L3D1. Oh dear god that sucked. So much. You know all the cardio moves from 1 and 2? That's the warm-up. I'm serious. Except the jumping jacks. You do those for cardio. With weights. Even my calves were soaked. I didn't know your calves could sweat. But they can. And they will. And the line between strength and cardio is gone. You're burning and gasping during one and gasping and burning during the other. Be afraid people, be very afraid.
    That said, DO IT! Anything that sucks that much has to work wonders.
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    L3D1. Oh dear god that sucked. So much. You know all the cardio moves from 1 and 2? That's the warm-up. I'm serious. Except the jumping jacks. You do those for cardio. With weights. Even my calves were soaked. I didn't know your calves could sweat. But they can. And they will. And the line between strength and cardio is gone. You're burning and gasping during one and gasping and burning during the other. Be afraid people, be very afraid.
    That said, DO IT! Anything that sucks that much has to work wonders.

I'm scared! I'm supposed to start level 3 on Thursday! Definitely frightened but looking forward to the change.
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    Just finished Day3 Lvl2 (15). I am 1/2 way through this. I have to say with all the love i can muster...I hate you, Jillian!!! (I heard that trainers take that as a compliment.

Onward...To a better life!!!
  • jenniferfelice
    Options
    Finished D9L2!!! Last day of level 2 tomorrow then onto level 3!!! Excited to be almost done but scared to start level 3!!
  • karenodonut
    karenodonut Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have missed 4 days of Level 2. So started it from Day 1 again today. It hurts SO BAD, and why do I always feel sick afterwards?
    Level 1 was a walk in the park compared.
    Blurgh.
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    I have missed 4 days of Level 2. So started it from Day 1 again today. It hurts SO BAD, and why do I always feel sick afterwards?
    Level 1 was a walk in the park compared.
    Blurgh.

I tend to feel sick after Lvl 2 also. But after a few minutes and lots of water, I feel bettter.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    I finished Level 2 Day 2 5 mins ago and I still have sweat dripping down my back! I am getting the hang of the exercises though, Im not as lost as I was yesterday. It's all about progress.....keep up the good work everybody!!
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im starting on monday :) waiting for my dvd to come!!
    add me i will definetly need motivation lol
    hows it going for everyone else? xx
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    D4L2 ouch! my legs.
    I'm having problems with the plank exercises. My floor is kinda slippery, and me sweating doesn't help. *sigh*

Get some of that shelf liner, the non slip kind. Cut out pieces to go under your feet, and hands if you have to. Or use a rubber exercise mat! :)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Level 2 Day 19 done still finding planks very difficult and looking forward to getting my hand weights this weekend (still using cans of beans) :laugh:
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    D7 for me today, TOM so decided to stick with L1 but found some energy later and went for L2...planks omg
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    I am obviously very late for this group/thread but it is still July. I am starting today. I got the DVD about a week ago and I did try it and my kids (both 4 y/o) did it with me and all 3 of us were sore the next day, lol.

So if you are reading this post and you are on week 1 or 2, add me please. I need all the support I can get. Thanks.