Hey You 30' Something - Swimsuit Challenge

Replies

• seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Boy, I am really slacking on my gym time this week! I really need to make it there this evening (had a super short one this morning b/c i woke up late). This, despite the fact that it's sooo hot, i'm sooo tired, and i really really hate going to the gym in the evenings. I'll report back to let you know that i shook the negative nellies and got to the gym :)
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Boy, I am really slacking on my gym time this week! I really need to make it there this evening (had a super short one this morning b/c i woke up late). This, despite the fact that it's sooo hot, i'm sooo tired, and i really really hate going to the gym in the evenings. I'll report back to let you know that i shook the negative nellies and got to the gym :)

I went :)
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    DILIH how's everyone doing so far??? I'm a little light so far this week so it's time to kick my self in the rear and get some calories burning!!
    Lets smoke those jalapeños (so we can have chipotles.... :laugh:). Sorry ... Food humor :happy:
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    76 - great job going to the gym - can you please pass some motivation on to me? I'm seriously lacking it today.

HEY HOTTIES!!!! What is going on?!??! Move it, people! Move it!! I know it's hot in most of the US now, but there are indoor gyms, workout DVDs and so many other activities you can do out of the heat. I reeeeeeeeefuse to post a pic of me in my swim suit!!

For those Hotties who need loving support (and not a kick in the butt) - Come on!!! You joined this challenge to push yourself and you can do it!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    DILIH how's everyone doing so far??? I'm a little light so far this week so it's time to kick my self in the rear and get some calories burning!!
    Lets smoke those jalapeños (so we can have chipotles.... :laugh:). Sorry ... Food humor :happy:

hehe. I'm chugging along still trying for over 1000 calories a day even with my 2nd degree burn. Note to self boiling water gets poured in the sink NOT on your stomach. have a good one all.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    OK DILIH!! Just checking in with everyone i am at 3187 :) how are yall doing?
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    So where's all the jalapenos at on here? Are we going to make a comeback from week 2 or what?
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Hey HOTTIES!!! I'm at 3371 as of this morning.
    MOVE THOSE HAWT A$$ES OF YOURS!!! :happy:
  • imgone324
    imgone324 Posts: 84
    Week 3 results for the DILIH's.....

Jbeane75 3674 3
    Andee08 3585 3
    autiemommy 4897 3
    Ejanine 5238 3
    gnoccola 3520 3
    j1denham 1444 -3
    LadyByrd77 3514 3
    lalabear88 3898 3
    latoyamary 3831 3
    laurie_powers 2596 -3
    lildevil968 1700 -3
    MAK_01 3896 3
    reyna99 3553 3
    Sauchie 18199 3
    seventysix06 3600 3
    starkle09 3527 3
    tishaloses 3570 3
    Yocum1219 3837 3

Nice work this week. We added another 36 points to our total. We had 15 make it and 3 not make it. Let's see if we can get all 45 points this week. We also lost one team member, McghanK, who seemed to have disappeared completely from MFP. Keep it up team, we're doing great. Hopefully everybody is noticing a difference.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Hey Jalapenos! How is everyone doing this week? I am at ~2900 as of yesterday. I still have 3 days to hit my 3500 so I should easily make it. Keep on pushing, we can take it this week!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Let's Drop it Like it's Hot this weekend!!! Hubs and I are going camping, but I plan on swimming and taking some hikes...etc!!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    DILIH - I'm at 3320 for the week so far. Will no doubt about it make it this week!!!

Kick up the gear all - the weekend is upon us!!
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    I don't know my total so far, but I have a few days with over 900 calories burned. So, no doubt I'll make it. Let's drop it like it's hot, since it is 104 degrees today and I survived!
    Do we burn more in hot temperature? It would at least be something! :smile:
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Hey Jalepeño Hotties! I'm at 3,310 as of yesterday, still have today and tomorrow.

I can't believe week 4 is already ending; it has flown by!
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Hey you Jalapeno Hotties!! I have missed you!! SO glad to be back. I am trying to sort through the boards to see how you have been doing. Great job!!
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    DILIH-3782 with tomorrow still to go! Woo hoo!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    DILIH- little worried ... skipped a workout earlier in the week. Then had to skip my workout today. I have under 800 calories to go for the 3500 for the week. I need a BIG burn tomorrow. Wish me luck!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    DILIH- little worried ... skipped a workout earlier in the week. Then had to skip my workout today. I have under 800 calories to go for the 3500 for the week. I need a BIG burn tomorrow. Wish me luck!

You can do this!!!! Keep your eye on the prize!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    251 more to go....and I already worked out for almost an hour and a half! guess I'm going to the pool later for some swimming and not some lounging like I planned :smile:
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Hey Jalapeno Hotties!

I didn't wanna run this morning in that heat, but I got it in for a total of 3594 this week! YAY! Thanks for the extra motivation of this challenge:flowerforyou:

Welcome back TamieSue!!! Let's beat DILIH! We CAN do this!!!
This discussion has been closed.