Hey You 30' Something - Swimsuit Challenge

Replies

• autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Hey DILIH!! My burn this week was 4426. Not too bad less than i was shooting for but its been so hot and our ac isnt up to par. the coolest it gets in the house is 95. But i made goal and thats all that matters. Keep up the great work DILIH
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Checking in for the Jalepeno Hotties --- total calories burned this week 3939!
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    i am sucking.

last week it was taking care of my mom recovering from chemo.

this week i had training for work so had to commute further and no time for myself PLUS checking in with my mom after work and not getting home until 11p.

yesterday, my mom went to the hospital for a possible liver transplant.

it's been an emotional 3 weeks. it's been VERY hard for me to get in 500-600 calories a day, and i feel defeated and feel like i'm letting my team down. i'm not going to lie.

i don't want pity. i'm just checking in for accountability. i didn't foresee all these obstacles this month. but such is life.

i got in 913 calories. probably make a little over 1,000 with the walk i plan to do this afternoon.

sorry Jalapeno Hotties.

g.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。Hey all, hope everyones doing ok. Check-in for DILIH I burned 16870 calories this week. Finally getting back into full swing with boot camp. ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    3510 for the jalapenos this week, and I will not be moving for the rest of the day. I am beat!
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Checking in for DILIH this week--3515. Barely made it--def had to work hard to catch up to the early in the week slacking. This challenge is brilliant. Had me putting on the sneakers when i otherwise would definitely wouldn't.
  • EJanine
    EJanine Posts: 23
    Checking in for my team DLIH. My total burn this week (7/18-7/24) is 6,230.
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Checking in for DILIH - 3955 this week :)
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    DILIH- little worried ... skipped a workout earlier in the week. Then had to skip my workout today. I have under 800 calories to go for the 3500 for the week. I need a BIG burn tomorrow. Wish me luck!

You can do this!!!! Keep your eye on the prize!

Thanks so much :flowerforyou:
    Was thinking of all you DILIH'ers today when I didn't want to work out and I knew you all were burning those calories ... And I didn't want to let you down. So I got up got changed went for a walk and did my workout DVD. Grand total for the week 3648!! I DID IT!!!! Love this challenge I probably would hav skipped today if it weren't for the challenge.
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    I'm so exhausted from the weekend I missed today's workout. Week 4 I burned 4,514.
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    DILIH- little worried ... skipped a workout earlier in the week. Then had to skip my workout today. I have under 800 calories to go for the 3500 for the week. I need a BIG burn tomorrow. Wish me luck!

You can do this!!!! Keep your eye on the prize!

Thanks so much :flowerforyou:
    Was thinking of all you DILIH'ers today when I didn't want to work out and I knew you all were burning those calories ... And I didn't want to let you down. So I got up got changed went for a walk and did my workout DVD. Grand total for the week 3648!! I DID IT!!!! Love this challenge I probably would hav skipped today if it weren't for the challenge.

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • annie_CA
    annie_CA Posts: 38 Member
    checking in for Jalepeno Hotties, burned 3643 this last week!!!!
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Checking in for Drop it like it's hot! 3607 burned last week (7/18 - 7/24). :)
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Drop it like it's hot--last week's burn is 3756. We had a long weekend playing hard at the lake. WOOHOOO!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Picking it up this week, since last week wasn't so good, sorry DILIH!
    Can we conitinue a challenge in August! I so need it! and think life will 'slow down' just a bit then, especially with kids going back to school :)
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    AGREE we should continue this.. I love it. It really keeps me on point and focused on my goal. Thanks to my team mates yall totally rock DILIH in the house lol...
  • imgone324
    imgone324 Posts: 84
    Hey there DILIH'ers...

First let me say how proud I am of everybody on this team for working your *kitten* off every week...whether you hit your goal or not, you're getting out there and doing it. And I'm extremely glad to see that there is interest in continuing this challenge next month. I'm totally up for it. Question is, do we come up with a new "penalty" for the losing team? Either way, I know this challenge has motivated me to get those workouts in. Here are the results for last week:

Jbeane75 1700 -3
    Andee08 3836 3
    autiemommy 4426 3
    Ejanine 6230 3
    gnoccola 3552 3
    j1denham 3955 3
    LadyByrd77 500 -3
    lalabear88 3607 3
    latoyamary 3803 3
    laurie_powers 3756 3
    lildevil968 2900 -3
    MAK_01 3648 3
    reyna99 2853 -3
    Sauchie 16870 3
    seventysix06 3515 3
    starkle09 4189 3
    tishaloses 3588 3
    Yocum1219 4319 3

Our total for week four was 30 points. Our grand total so far is 132 points (wk 1 - 36pts + wk 2 - 30pts + wk 3 - 36pts + wk 4 - 30pts)

WAY TO GO. Let's finish this last week strong. Not sure where the Hotties are at, but we're doing great.

Jared
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Where are my hotties at?
    As of this morning, I'm at 2980.

I'm excited for an August challenge! I want in! This challenge was very motivating. Thanks, guys!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    DILIH Last check in week 5 : 20885. Hope everyone had an awesome last week
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    er, jalapenos? hello? have we lost most of the team?
This discussion has been closed.