Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sea Us Smile
    Jamaican Me Crazy
    Rock n Row
    Knotty Girls
    SeaDuced
    Rockness Monsters
    Ship Happens
    Seas the Moment
    CrewZen

all of these are cute. i like knotty girls and rockness monsters. keep us updated! :smile:
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like Knotty Girls!

I'm from Michigan! I live in the middle of the mitten (sort of). :-)
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I Like Knotty Girls and RockNess Monsters the best.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Sea Us Smile
    Jamaican Me Crazy
    Rock n Row
    Knotty Girls
    SeaDuced
    Rockness Monsters
    Ship Happens
    Seas the Moment
    CrewZen
    [/quote]

Hey y'all!!! I am Lindsay and I live in a tiny town in Central California. Yosemite National Park is my backyard!!! I know one other purdy lady on here, our team captain Jen...we went to school together in IL...yes, i was a cali girl who wanted to be in the midwest!!!! I like Knotty Girls!!!! :laugh:

Hope we can kick some *kitten*!!!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sue from Ohio. I like Seas the Moment. Great Ideas by everyone!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Seas the Moment has my vote.. :)
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like Knotty Girls!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    how about "Knotty girls sea the moment" LOL
    I can't wait for tomorrow. It's about time we get our ship mooooooooving :-)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Okay Ladies,
    It looks like we're down to three names:

Knotty Girls
    Rockness Monsters
    Seas the Moment

Are we all okay with a vote? Whichever name has the most votes wins? I told Lee that I was let him know our boat's name by the end of the day, so I'd like to get him an answer soon. It's almost 3pm where I'm at. How about if I give it until 9pm my time?

Everyone vote for ONE name. Whichever name has the most votes will be the one!

....Or we could go with Sandy's idea and name our team 'Knotty Girls Seas the Moment" I think that's a little long though...Just sayin. :-)
  • Galathea
    Options
    naaaah, was just a joke. The other teams would call us KnoGiSeaMo or something like this. Bwahahaha.

Knotty girls gets my vote. I think we should celebrate to be a girls-only ship. (although I'm a little sorry we don't have a hot kitchen boy or waiter on our ship) =^_^=
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    Knotty Girls gets my vote!

And i love the comment about the hot waiter, etc :)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    knotty girls!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Knotty Girls is my pick!

Also just wondering, I always do my workout in the evenings and since there seems to be a few different time zones on our team it might be late getting my calorie totals for the day messaged in. How is this going to work?
  • Galathea
    Options
    as far I understood the rules, the captain has to send a daily report to Lee to let him now how far we have come in a day. But due to different time zones (heck, me is in Germany LOL) it's the decision of the captain on which day our burns get counted. so if you do your workouts in the evening and the report is already sent to Lee, your cals get counted for the next day. So it doesn't really matter... except it's a neck and neck race to the finish line. Then we should get our butts in gear and start working out 24/7 LOL.
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My vote is for Knotty Girls. We do need a cabin boy or something for inspiration though :love:
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    as far I understood the rules, the captain has to send a daily report to Lee to let him now how far we have come in a day. But due to different time zones (heck, me is in Germany LOL) it's the decision of the captain on which day our burns get counted. so if you do your workouts in the evening and the report is already sent to Lee, your cals get counted for the next day. So it doesn't really matter... except it's a neck and neck race to the finish line. Then we should get our butts in gear and start working out 24/7 LOL.

Exactly! I usually do my workouts in the evening, as well. So, I'll probably be getting all of the totals around 9:30 or 10 my time. If you report after that, your totals will just go on the next day.
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    another vote for knotty girls! i'm stoked to get going :D
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Seas the moment has my vote.. :) i know in minority.. :p
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay my Lovelies! I officially dub us.....*drum roll*

TEAM KNOTTY GIRLS

Thanks for everyone's input!!!!

So, I'm thinking the easiest way to do this would be for each of you to send me a message with your total calories burned at the end of the day. After I work out in the evening, I'll come on and total up all of the submissions that I get for the day. I'll post our individual and total calories burned, as well as the number of miles we rowed for the day and overall, in this topic.

If you're unable to get your calories burned to me on a certain day, make sure you get them to me the next day. Lee has states in the rules that we can roll them over in cases such as this. Also, if you report your calories for the day AFTER I've totaled everything, again - they will be added to tomorrow's total.

Please make sure that you are checking this thread on a regular basis. If there's any information that we need to get back & forth, I think this is the best way to do it. Also, feel free to send me a message with any questions or concerns on the challenge. You girls inspire me to work out harder and longer. I hope we can all do this for and WITH one another.

And maybe our reward at the end of it all will be a good looking cabin boy. :love: :love: :smooched: Good luck tomorrow, Ladies!!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Captain! I really appreciate all of your hard work getting our crew organized! Now time to go out and earn our cabin boy!!!