Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    We need a badge, ladies!!!!! *jumps up and down*
    Maybe something with the pic of our soon to be earned cabin boy? ROFL
    (Gosh, that poor boy, 15 girls on a ship with him working their butts off to get him into their cabins Bwahahahahahaha!)
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    We need a badge, ladies!!!!! *jumps up and down*
    Maybe something with the pic of our soon to be earned cabin boy? ROFL
    (Gosh, that poor boy, 15 girls on a ship with him working their butts off to get him into their cabins Bwahahahahahaha!)

LOL I love that!!

I like the cabin boy idea maybe one on the beach holding an umbrella drink. lol

Okay I love the name and since tomorrow I will have some kids showing up at 9 for babysitting I will getting my workout in as early as possible! Arrrrr Here We Go Ladies Here We Go!!!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the work Jen! Brought the sun glasses and IPod to work so I can take a walk this afternoon. Good Luck everyone!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    HA HA.. cabin boy...well i went for a walk this morning.. and we are are 10 miles closer.. :) 525 calories burned.

Have a super long weekend!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You girls are amazing! :-) So glad to have you all on my team! I agree on the banner - and loving the cabin boy theme. I can try to put something together this weekend. Unless someone else would like to take a stab at it??? Which I'm perfectly okay with! :wink:

Good luck today with everyone's workouts! Let's show those other teams who's boss around these parts!!!! :laugh:
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    248 calories for me today. Do we get to round up?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    248 calories for me today. Do we get to round up?

:laugh: We'll see at the end of the day where we're at. To the ladies who've already submitted today: GREAT job! Thanks for getting us all off on the right foot!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
  • Galathea
    Options

and bump it, if possible, so we get lots of applicants. ROFL :laugh:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Love the cabin boy application too :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    You girls are totally rockin this boat already!!!!

I created a spreadsheet today to manage our calories/miles. I'm the only one that can edit it, but you all can view it any time you like:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArutZf2a6Ry5dEc3U01aYm5mc3NXLWszVUhSZ1ZoWXc&hl=en_US
  • Galathea
    Options
    sexy ladies, my cal burn today

*drumroll please*

822 cals burned
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I am so proud of you all!!! We're at 61 miles already!!! And less than half of us have had a burn today. Geez, I've really gotta step my game up tonight!!! And (this is totally unheard of...) I'm actually pretty excited about it!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Will get you my calories this evening lovely captain. Get some cardio in with walk this afternoon. But all be doing some hard core stuff this evening. Love ya
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Will get you my calories this evening lovely captain. Get some cardio in with walk this afternoon. But all be doing some hard core stuff this evening. Love ya

Sounds good, Chickadee!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Umm....I just took a look at the map...and I don't see us on there at all? Am I blind?:glasses:
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    Umm....I just took a look at the map...and I don't see us on there at all? Am I blind?:glasses:

lol, we are 'placemark 26' at the moment. maybe he forgot to update it once we had a team name!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Yeah, I saw that earlier. I sent him our name last night and he said he'd update it today. I'll send him a reminder.
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    todays calorie burn = 423! (: