Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Great job, Kaitlyn!!! Keep it up Girly!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Calories burned today...481
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    You girls all did a fantastic job today!!! I'm getting to this late because I wasted some time watching back episodes of The Bachelorette (what a DUMMY that girl is!!). But I did get up off my *kitten* and walk for a while tonight, followed by my cardio DVD. I even stepped it up for the first time and did the high impact tonight! Woot!!!

Our total calories burned today is 5602, for a total of 112 miles! Nice job ladies!!!

Let's keep the momentum going tomorrow and over the weekend. I know it's going to be tough to squeeze it in with all of the parties and BBQs this weekend, but that's even moe incentive for busting our *kitten*! Let's burn some of those cheeseburgers!!! :-) My plan is to hit the gym & the pool tomorrow morning and then relax the rest of the day with my hubby. Good luck, you Knotty Girls!!!!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend. Jen, you really did bust a butt today. Hope you are getting to relax now that you burned so many calories. Mark me down for 947 today.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    We are doing fantastic today! Already passed up yesterday's totals and I still have to hear from NINE of the girls!!! Woo! I'm so proud of all of you! Thank you for busting your butts!!! Let's keep it up!!

I checked the map just now. First, Lee updated our boat name. So, we're properly displayed as the Knotty Girls! Woo!!! In terms of our progress, of the teams that submitted mileage, we're kind of towards the back of the pack. Not quite last, and you know they say slow and steady wins the race! So, let's keep it up, you Knotty Girls!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls, FYI: Day 2: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278906-row-the-world-day-2

You ladies don't need to do anything on that post. But if you want to see the other teams total cals/miles at the end of the day, this is where you can find them.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Great job today Girls!!! We burned a total of 9006 calories, which comes out to 180.12 miles! Everyone did a fantastic job with their calorie burns today! You all have really inspired me to work better and harder. And it showed! Yesterday was my highest amount of calories burned in a day. Until today when I DOUBLED it!!! I'm so proud of all the work that ya'll are putting in!!! Keep it up!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Not sure if I'll get a chance to do more later this afternoon so I thought I'd post what I've done so far - 374 calories.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hellloooooo Ladies!!! Once again, another great day! You all really and truly inspire me to do better! I hope you all feel that way as we stick together as a team!

Today, our total calories burned was 7041 for a total of 140.82 miles. I checked the boat map this evening and we're right in the middle of the pack. That's great! Let's keep up the great progress Girls! I think for such a challenging holiday weekend, everyone is doing a fantastic job! Can wait to see what tomorrow brings! :-)

Have a great night all!!!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Wow! Some really high numbers for a holiday weekend! I wish I was better able to bring in higher numbers. Next week when there is not so many family things going on I'm going to try to get morning and evening workouts in to boost my numbers. For today though log me in for 374 calories - I'll post tonight if I get more in.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Chicks!!! Just in case you all missed it, today's calories/miles are counting as DOUBLE!!! So, let's really work it hard and make those extra miles count!!! I'm definitely going to hit the gym and pool again today. As you girls inspire me, I hope I inspire you, as well. Let's row this boat! :laugh:
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi team!

Sorry for being MIA this past weekend, I was on a mini-vacay with my sweetie! We were camping in the woods and had no cell reception.... :( But I did get my calories in over the weekend and then again today when I got home... and i hear it's double today, so wahoo, great timing huh? :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, missed you all!

Here's what I burned over the weekend:

Friday: 283
    Sat: 427
    Sun: 349
    Monday: 310

Happy thoughts to all this weekend and good luck burning!!!!

Nicole :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay Chickadees. I made three banners. Let me know which one you all want to use. I think we should all use the same one - to be unified! Or if there's one that you like, but you think it could be better - let me know. I'm definitely up for suggestions. Like I've said before, I'm not the most creative person.

KnottyGirl3.jpg

KnottyGirl2.jpg

KnottyGirl1.jpg
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    i really like the 2nd banner! (:
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I find the last one motivating! If we get our butts out and row, then we can look like these ladies laying in the sun!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I like the 3rd as well!! Nice motivation!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay Chicklettes! Here's our totals for the day:

7742 calories burned. And due to today's double mileage, we have rowed an additional 309.68 miles today! WOO HOO!!!

Keep up the amazing work, Ladies!!! Hope you're all doing well and had a fantastic holiday weekend.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I like the third one the mos. kinda sexy :-) After this challenge we will probably all look like these girls (or die trying ROFL).
    Thanks for all the hard work, Jagrib. =^_^=
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My vote is for the second one as well... STRONG women, uniting for a common goal.. ROWING around the world..;)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    sorry i havent been around to comment on here. ive been logging my excerise and food from my phone but didnt have a computer in front of me for the weekend to keep up with the forum. my apologies! i vote for the 3rd banner, its cute! and captain...did you get my calories for the past few days?