Happy "baby Friday" everyone (the day before TGIF) ..... :happy:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4 BFBM done!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Did my day 3 of week 3 today..30DS L2. My legs are sooo sore today!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Did Ripped in 30 level 4 this morning.

Yay! It's the day after yesterday.....TGIF!
  • kel7298
    Options
    TGIF (finally)!!!

Week 3 Day 5 (30DS level 3) done! I will say that DH had to coax me out of bed this morning. My thigh was hurting yesterday and the thought of exercising was not tops on my to do list. This morning is was better....musta over did BFBM yesterday.

Having a dinner party tomorrow night, so tonight and tomorrow will be spent cooking and cleaning...but I am gonna fit that Yoga in...you can mark my words on that..lol. Great weekend everyone!!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did 6 week/6 pack this morning. Thinking about going outside while it's still early to cut grass before the temps get over 100 degrees :( Yuck.....

I'm on a plateau (for 2 weeks), sooooo frustrating but not letting it change my focus!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Ripped in 30 level 4 done this morning.

Have a good one everyone!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for the past 3 days. Hoping to get back on the wagon today. Ds was sick, DH pulled his back and it was that time of the month. I am lacking energy but hoping a workouut will help.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Did 6 week/6 pack this morning. Thinking about going outside while it's still early to cut grass before the temps get over 100 degrees :( Yuck.....

I'm on a plateau (for 2 weeks), sooooo frustrating but not letting it change my focus!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

I am plateau'ing too. Working out and no change on the scale but I do have muscle definition on my legs
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    I did it. Shred level 1 and 2
  • iambayd
    Options
    Only getting in four workouts this week because of the wedding this weekend. I did 30DS L3 today. Think I'm going to try for six workouts next week to makeup for this week :)
  • Kat0310
    Options
    OMG, started level 2 of 6 week/6 pack this morning and I must say it nearly kicked my butt. And this is after going through a full round of 30DS, RI30, etc. I loved it, will probably do at least a few days straight of it rather than rotate. This level really works your whole body not just core.

Plus now my hubby has started walking in the evenings so we do that together. I like getting a little extra exercise in. :)

Have a great day everyone...
  • kel7298
    Options
    OMG, started level 2 of 6 week/6 pack this morning and I must say it nearly kicked my butt. And this is after going through a full round of 30DS, RI30, etc. I loved it, will probably do at least a few days straight of it rather than rotate. This level really works your whole body not just core.

Wow really! That is exciting to read. I just got my DVD and plan on starting it next week. I plan on doing a rotation of 6w6p Mon-Wed-Fri, Bob Harper Cardio conditioning on Tue, then Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training on Thurs. I am taking the weekends off (unless I feel like a total spaz and workout ONE of those days) :huh:

W4D1 30DS level one - finished!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    NMTZ- done!
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    W2D1 Ripped level1 done. Im so jealous of all of you who will be finishing up this week . Im also feeling a bit bad because i was only able to do four days last week. Im trying to figure out how to make up for it, but with my Elliptical training as well as starting running again this week, idk when i would fit the "makeup" session in so i am letting it go. I got BFBM at the end of last week so i will be able to do that on Thursday. Up next NMTZ tomorrow morning at 0430.
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    W2D2 NMTZ complete. I woke up a little later than i should have, but still managed to make it down to the basement.
  • kel7298
    Options
    W2D2 NMTZ complete. I woke up a little later than i should have, but still managed to make it down to the basement.

I hear ya. I was so not feeling it this morning. Hubby nudged me a bit and I got up, reluctantly tho.

NMTZ done!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Another day of 6 week/6 pack level 2 done. It didn't feel any easier today....lol. Great workout :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • iambayd
    Options
    I did Level 1 of Ripped in 30 today to change things up..Day 1 of week 4 for me. Going to do six workouts this week~ Great going everyone!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did another day of level 2 6 week/6 pack abs. Still not any easier....lol. And as Jillian says at one point, "I'm kinda like a horror movie, I'm ALWAYS watching you!"........lol

Happy Hump Day everyone!