July 4th Start! Jillian Michaels 4 Week Slimdown with a twis

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Oh forgot to add that I might have finally broken through that nasty plateau, I was down nearly 3 lbs this morning. Not going to weigh in though for a few days to make sure though!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to add that I might have finally broken through that nasty plateau, I was down nearly 3 lbs this morning. Not going to weigh in though for a few days to make sure though!

Wonderful news Kat!

I have a confession to make. I was suppose to do 30DS level 2 today, but my muscles hurt so bad from yesterdays NMTZ that I worked out on the elliptical instead.

W4D3 done! (just differently)
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    W4D2 done..NMTZ..the entire dvd! Now my arms feel like they are going to fall off lol :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    W4D2 done..NMTZ..the entire dvd! Now my arms feel like they are going to fall off lol :)

I know exactly how you feel
  • Kat0310
    Options
    6 week/6 pack level 2 done this morning. Took the day off work today to go to the water park with my hubby and son :) It's going to be another hot one today.

My weight is still down this morning, yay! Might do my weigh in tomorrow though.

Happy "baby Friday" (almost Friday) everyone!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Enjoy you day Kat & congrats on the weight loss!

W4D4 BFBM (full dvd) done!
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    W4 D4 done BFBM. It was my first time and i did the whole DVD, since i would be able to get any cardio in during lunch. I think i like this one too.
  • kel7298
    Options
    W4 D4 done BFBM. It was my first time and i did the whole DVD, since i would be able to get any cardio in during lunch. I think i like this one too.

Summer thats great! It literally kicked my butt this morning. I don't know what is wrong with me this week. Congrats!
  • kel7298
    Options
    woohoo! Finished with this 4 week Slimdown. I am going to keep tabs on you ladies still working it, so don't give up.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did another day of 6 week/6 pack level 2. I know you all are probably like "lord isn't she tired of that yet?" but honestly, I really like how it kicks your tail, I just know it's doing me good when I'm panting and sweating so profusely like that..........lol.

I know this thread is about to end soon since it's the end of 4 weeks. I plan on sticking with Jillian for quite a while anyway.

Good luck everyone, you're all doing great! :happy:
  • summerbreeze76
    Options
    I still have two weeks left. So i will continue to check in as well. My next thing after this will be trying Jackie Warner. Got two of her DVDs yesterday.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I still have two weeks left. So i will continue to check in as well. My next thing after this will be trying Jackie Warner. Got two of her DVDs yesterday.

I had 3 of hers, but didn't really like 2 of them so I let my neighbor use them. I like the one called Power Circuit Training
  • summerbreeze76
    Options

I had 3 of hers, but didn't really like 2 of them so I let my neighbor use them. I like the one called Power Circuit Training

I got the Power Circuit one and her Xtreme Abs one. I wanted an ABS DVD that soley focused on abs, no cardio and all of that. I also like that it is obly 15 minutes. I also have JM 6 week 6 pack, havent used it yet, but plan on adding it somehow to my rotation.
  • summerbreeze76
    Options
    W3D1 Ripped in 30 Level 1 in the books!!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    No structured workout plan this week. I have to take it easy due to the colonoscopy I had yesterday, at least for 3 days, Dr's orders.

So taking it easy means walking...so I walked for 30 minutes at 3.0 on the treadmill.