Lean By Halloween Challenge!

Options

Replies

• dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Just to let you know I started 30 day shred today so don't plan to weigh myself until 1st August, good luck everyone :happy:
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Happy July 1st everyone!! Im excited for this challenge!! Let's shred and be lean and hot for Halloween!!

Starting weight 213.8lbs
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in this challenge also if possible.:smile:

Bev
  • itisjessdarling
    itisjessdarling Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this challange, now i have a goal to work for. I love halloween! Its my favorite holiday and my wedding anniversary is three days before. :)
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    add me. cant wait to see the results from this challenge :)
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to this challenge!! Starting weight: 156 as of this morning!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Just a little note: Anyone is allowed to join at any time! It's never too late to start because we each will set individual achievable goals :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I plan on checking in at least once a week (Fridays) with weight results, and I look forward to getting to know you all better throughout this challenge!

CW (2/7) : 160
    GW (31/10) : Under 150 will be awesome! (Thyroid issues make my weight loss sloooooooowwww)

Happy Saturday!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    took some new pictures yesterday. i will wait till halloween to decide if i am brave enough to post them!! :blushing:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    btw my starting weight for this challenge is 242lbs and I will weigh next on 1st August, good luck everyone :happy:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Down a pound since yesterday!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry, I really wanna enter this but spent ages trying to do the ticker thing and getting all flustered!!!
    My stats are below but by October 31st I want to be 154 lbs.
    Can I still join????

Why I want to get into shape
    I've been feeling really unhealthy and lethargic for ages now, I want to feel sexy and healthy again for myself! My friends have been doing this a while and I thought why not (plus I saw a godawful picture of myself at a party urgh!)

Today I weight 168 but my weigh in is usually Tuesdays
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I am definitely in for the challenge! I would love to have lost 20 pounds by Halloween! I am just going to use my ticker from MFP rather than making another one.

I weigh in every Tuesday.... here is my starting weight for this challenge...

06/28/11 -- 267.6 lbs

About Me

I am in my early twenties and have been overweight since I can remember. I have tried Weight Watchers / SparkPeople and I finally found MyFitnessPal thanks to a message board I frequent. I feel like it's the right time in my life to make a change and I am here to do this for my health and for my future.

Why I Want To Get In Shape

I want to get in shape because in mid-2010 I had a miscarriage. The doctors did not give me an explanation for my miscarriage but I have a very strong feeling that it has to do with my weight. I am morbidly obese and I have read a lot stating that miscarriages are more common with the obese. I want to get to a healthier weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I also want to get in shape so I can move around better and enjoy life!

My Inspirations

* My Husband
    * Tosca Reno (Eat Clean Diet Recharged -- Read It!)
    * A Healthier Me!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Anyone can join anytime- welcome!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I want to live healthy into my 80's and/or beyond without having to rely on others. I don't want to be a burden to my family, friends or the government.

My annual physical is scheduled for November 9th. It would be awesome to surprise my doctor with my weight at 223 pounds. That would be 90 pounds dropped from my all time high.
  • jasbabyp
    jasbabyp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Why I want to get into shape

I gave up smoking 2 years ago this July and have slowly put on 7kg. I'd love to lose that 7kg and feel fitter and be able to put my size 10 jeans back on! I joined a gym but have found it hard to get motivated- especially with this cold Australian winter! Ooo and I want to put my bikini on this summer and not have jiggling thighs!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    woo hoo guys! I weigh in on my cheat days... so I was a week ahead... LOL. I lost 1.3lbs already... I'm on my way!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! This is a great challenge! I have lost 43 pounds so far since joining the site and I am looking to lose 20 more.

Why I Want To Get In Shape..
    I want to be healthier and look amazing.
    I would love to fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes very soon :) *Now fit in smaller sizes than pre-pregnancy clothes!!* 3/31/2011

I will be checking in on Sundays I think. My starting weight is 162.4. Feel free to add me :) Good luck to everyone~
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    So Is anyone gonna post before pictures/
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I will when I get a moment. Thinking I should post both pictures together maybe, so it's easier to tell the difference.