• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I got an email from Jenn today - hmmmmm
    I just wrote you a PM
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    How's everyone doing on their greens this week? I'll be picking a new person for the challenge next week. The new challenge will begin on Sunday so be ready for anything.:drinker: :laugh:

Since this week was more of an individual challenge in the end....I think I'll be chosing the person that it appears has been a green eater each day of the challenge. Then you can come up with whatever challenge you like and we can go back to our orignal teammates if that's what your challenge entails.:drinker:

I rather like the ones where we stay partnered off....I really hadn't given it much thought as to the greens.....we each had a partner but it was a harder challenge to measure than the water one:happy:

Be great to hear from everyone and how your weeks been and what everyone's been working on:flowerforyou:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    I wonder what happened to jenn. I would love to stay with the Tweeners club. I had salad tonight with dinner. I've done pretty good with my greens, but not as good as I thought i would. I didn't realize how little greens i actually eat:blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I wonder what happened to jenn. I would love to stay with the Tweeners club. I had salad tonight with dinner. I've done pretty good with my greens, but not as good as I thought i would. I didn't realize how little greens i actually eat:blushing:
    :drinker: That's great!

Yea I know this challenge was an eyeopener for many of us I think..... helped us be conscious of eating greens but also made us aware of how much more of them we need to eat as well.:blushing: :drinker:

So all in all the Challenge appears to have been a good one and worked in many ways even differently than had been projected!!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gifBUMPBUMP.gifBUMPBUMP.gif
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm still eating my greens, been eating at least 3 greans per day - runner beans, peas and cabbage are my favourites :bigsmile:
    Had lettuce, pear, cucumber, spring onions and celery already today :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ivana! Howcome you don't have a ticker? You should get one. I'd love to see how you're doing. hug4.gif

And don't worry about Jenn. I'm sure she's around. She'll definitely show up at some point today.

I'm off to do some more grocery shopping and thought I'd check in with you all before I left for the day. Had a chef's salad yesterday for lunch and then some green beans with dinner last night. Subway sounds good for lunch and then I'll be sure to fix something with lots of greens in it later for dinner. Hope you all have a GREAT day!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: indeed!
    i have eatin' green atleast twice a day for the challenge, yay me :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That sounds yum....GOOD FOR YOU to have not eaten any so you wouldn't go over that night!:flowerforyou: Is the actual recipe already on on MFP or do you have it to share? It might be a fun one to make and take along with me to a family things. I have to pretend it's not a healthy item or it may not get eaten. :laugh:
    Guess what...

I made a strawberry cake with cream cheese last night (the good way - cake mix, diet creme soda; fat free cream cheese and cool whip and fresh strawberries on top) I ran out of calories at supper - we ate out and I didn't eat any! Even though I sat next to my husband who ate 2 servings, and who said it ranked up their with his favorite cake (multiple times)-i was shocked about it being so good to him - he's eating that but so proud of myself for not giving in.

Broccoli tonight for greens.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I'm still eating my greens, been eating at least 3 greans per day - runner beans, peas and cabbage are my favourites :bigsmile:
    Had lettuce, pear, cucumber, spring onions and celery already today :happy:

WOW!!:flowerforyou: YAY YOU!:drinker:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have eaten at least something green everyday. It may not be as much as I would like, but I have been making a self consious thought, Geee, am I eating anything green? I had celery in my chicken and dumplings last night. I had lettuce today. Slacked off on my water the past 2 days because I haven't really felt that good lately.:sick: But I've been drinking at least a couple of glasses a day. :drinker: I'm hoping I'll feel better soon.

Hope everyone is doing wonderful and have great weekend.:smile: I have a BBQ tomorrow because DH's grandfather is in town from Ohio visiting, so we will be spending time with them tomorrow.

Later everyone.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It's great that you'd think about the greens when you're not feeling so good. - Keep it up!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Well we have our member chosen to pick the newest Challenge for next week!!:drinker: :drinker:

Chrissyh will be chosing the challenge and letting us know this evening what that will be, it's always exciting to start a new LIMA BEAN CHALLENGE......er, um,:blushing: :huh: :grumble: :laugh: I mean a new weekly Challenge!

Scared myself there for a moment.:laugh:

Tomorrow be looking for a new thread called Tweeners 10/19 for the start of a brand new week.

Passing my invisible greens hat over now to Chrissyh.....thanks gang you all did AWESOME on the greens challenge....whether you ate them everyday...learned you'd like to add more daily, or how much you realize like I did how what I aim for isn't always as many as I eat.

How's everyone doing on continuing the water drinking? So this upcoming week we'll have the newest challenge, keeping our water up, and keeping our greens going to the best of our ability!:bigsmile:

Have a great evening everyone and I'm looking forward to a great week with you all!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    YAY Chrissy:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see what you pick out for our challenge for next week. Now we will have our water, :drinker: greens and what ever you add. I'm so excited. Just no lima beans :tongue:

Has anyone heard anything from Jenn yet? :frown: That's just strange. And how come no one is posting on here anymore. Come on girls, we can do it. I have a goal I'm aiming for. It's to be in the 100's by my 30th birthday and that is in Dec. I can do it.:smile::smile: :smile:

Does anyone else have a goal they are wanting to accomplish by the end of the year? Let's hear it!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    YAY Chrissy:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see what you pick out for our challenge for next week. Now we will have our water, :drinker: greens and what ever you add. I'm so excited. Just no lima beans :tongue:

Has anyone heard anything from Jenn yet? :frown: That's just strange. And how come no one is posting on here anymore. Come on girls, we can do it. I have a goal I'm aiming for. It's to be in the 100's by my 30th birthday and that is in Dec. I can do it.:smile::smile: :smile:

Does anyone else have a goal they are wanting to accomplish by the end of the year? Let's hear it!!

You CAN DO IT Nellie!! You've been doing GREAT! Jenn or no Jenn we will continue the Tweeners group she began...we may have a few tiny rough bumps in the road at the beginning as she has all the info on partners and weights..lol:drinker: :laugh: :noway:

So if you could post for us all who you have as a partner, if you two are still in touch and if you're newer and don't yet have a partner. The first challenge we did on here was the water challenge which was a team challenge....for those of you not in the know....we paired off and drank our lil hearts out in our recommended water plus more if we needed to.

Everyone did great...I think that too was a learning week, some have a harder time thinking of drinking plain water so they find other ways to get it down, teas, flavored waters such as Crystal light etc,. I personally LOVE plain cold water but I think if it comes down to not drinking water vs. drinking things that contain water but a person flavors it, then I say GO FOR IT. Fluids are very important as we all know.

Many fruits are also great for water intake but are not actually counted as such.

I'm not sure any of us know why Jenn left MFP, lets keep it moving and positive as that's the way she started us out 2 weeks ago. Let's make her proud...as this group would not exist if she hadn't taken time to set it up. Who knows...she may pop right back on when she realizes how much she misses us all:flowerforyou:

But we the members ARE the group.....so let's PLAY BALL!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Hope to hear from Chrissy soon...so we know what our new challenge will be....we'll just keeping eating greens until then. :laugh: :laugh: No actually she and I were PM'n a couple times earlier in the day...she probably is having a busy weekend like the rest of us. I guess as long as we know by morning we are SET:drinker:

I'm not the boss here by any means:huh: :laugh: ...so please don't be upset if I take the lead for the rest of the day since I'm still technically the GREEN QUEEN (well actually me and my partner Crystal Pistol:flowerforyou: HULLLO! Where ARE YOU?) tee hee hee, but I was thinking it would be a good thing to begin a new thread to begin a new week as we always do. So in the a.m I will start a '
    10/19 Tweeners' thread.

I will continue and othes can as well, to bump this one so others not yet in the know can read up a bit...I'll paste the new link in this thread as it sometimes is really tough to find all my challenge threads.:grumble: :noway: :sad: :laugh: so I know how that can be for others as well.

K, done writing a book here! I'm also looking forward to the newest challenge:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bumpin:drinker:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Hey, Ivana! Howcome you don't have a ticker? You should get one. I'd love to see how you're doing. hug4.gif

And don't worry about Jenn. I'm sure she's around. She'll definitely show up at some point today.

I'm off to do some more grocery shopping and thought I'd check in with you all before I left for the day. Had a chef's salad yesterday for lunch and then some green beans with dinner last night. Subway sounds good for lunch and then I'll be sure to fix something with lots of greens in it later for dinner. Hope you all have a GREAT day!

I don't have a ticker, cuz...uh...well...i don't know
  • MsNewBooty
    Options

I don't have a ticker, cuz...uh...well...i don't know

OK, did it work. I tried to add in my ticker for my sister.