JULY EXERCISE CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day one and ive got about 1400 calories burnt, and about 2 hrs of exercise! Morning and night time excersing will help me reach my goal! Im ready :)
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    July 1st -- 913 calories (This is the highest I have ever posted) -->149 mins
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Wow great numbers everyone!!!!

Update as often as you like. Some may want to add up weekly, others daily, up to you!
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    559 calories today.
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm calculating calories burned. I burned 1200 yesterday. 600 swimming and 600 walking. Wore my hrm in the pool yesterday for the first time and now know I burn 10 cals per length, I thought I'd burn more than that!

Are you all friending people on this challenge? I sent a few requests last night. Feel free to add me.
  • teee2
    teee2 Posts: 10
    Options
    320 minutes down 880 to go!!!!!!
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Am in desperate need of an exercise challenge. 1200 minutes for July - a big ask but here goes nothing!!!!!

Will try and work out how to add a ticker specific to this but bear with me!!!!
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in!! :D
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'll give it a go!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    This challenge and one other I am involved in is the reason I got up and moving this morning. Going to try and hit the gym tonight as well!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Another 41 minutes towards the 1200 in the bag today :bigsmile:
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late to join in here, this will be a great challenge to keep me moving :smile:
  • motherinme
    motherinme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really like all your tickers - If nothing else, I want those too but I'm always a sucker for HartJames' challenges :) stephaniebarber, How did you get those tickers??
    This challenge and one other I am involved in is the reason I got up and moving this morning. Going to try and hit the gym tonight as well!
  • Brittany041989
    Options
    Im in!! Lets do this!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am in for good this month!! I had to stop for a while in June because of an injury and had a hard time getting back on the saddle when I got better.

I started out well yesterday by helping my daughter to move. I was in charge of the buffet, I helped to clean up the kitchen cabinets and I cleaned the walls and the floor in the dining room after someone dropped a bottle of pepsi.

I will put down 3 hours for all of that. I was up and running longer than that put it was not intense.

180 minutes done, 1020 more to go!!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I'm already tracking it all anyway!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I'm in again! My goal is 2400 minutes for the month which is 600 mins per week. Let's do this! :flowerforyou:
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in the challenge.

I'm new to the MFP boards, so how do I get that ticker and how do I check in? I wanna do the minutes.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    only 1231 cals down but is making it feel so much more do-able ... good luck everyone , it isthe start day three for me (time zone is wrong on my ticker) already feeling fitter
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!