Senior Golden Sneakers..........July, 2011

Options

Replies

• Lafla
    Lafla Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Jeri!! I am not computer savvy like these other girls but the sentiment is the same.

Ugh -- I really hate rereading my posts and finding spelling errors! Gluton is gluten! Only one solution, don't reread the post!

Hope you are having a great Sunday. Gayla :heart:
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Jeri, and many more

[img][/img]490853w4x8a95fp0.gif

Buzz
  • Caharleygirl
    Caharleygirl Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jeri...

1643806jpww7zt49s.gif
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Happy_Birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Jeri Sorry about being so late. Between Jerry and Sammy I cam't seems to to get othing done
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice birthday wishes. I really appreciate all of them.

We had a good day. My dh and I went on what was supposed to be a great 2 1/4 mile walk. It was supposed to be pretty and scenic but the first half was under construction and the last half we rushed home up a long hill because we were being blasted by dust and sand and then rain. Oh well, it was very good exercise for us. I'll cross that area off of "places to try". Seen it, Did it, Won't do it Again!!!

We came home and I had a nice nap and then we went out for supper with good friends to celebrate my bd. All in all, a wonderful day.

Here's a picture I took on a walk yesterday. It is a wild Blue Clematis.

5895656904_8e4ddf5bbd.jpg
    Blue Clematis by FancyLady, on Flickr
  • Lafla
    Options
    Jeri -- you are an amazing photographer. You must know that people would pay for your gorgeous photos! So glad you share them with us.
    Take care. Gayla :heart:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,116 Member
    Options
    439197rbtkv9lk71.gif

Thank you to all who are serving, have served and especially those who gave their lives for us.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    ]have-a-beary-nice-4th.gif

In a few minutes I'll be putting on my red vest and my stars and stripes hat and taking the poodles for their Independence Day walk.......later I'll watch the Hot Dog Eating Contest on TV from Coney Island and in the afternoon go to the band concert in the park....all with a spirit of gratitude for being in the great USA :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hwere is Jerry yard deccoted Uncle Sam. and little uncle sam He made a flage this year. Eill post it tpp

100_0076.jpg

Happy 4 of July
    100_0075.jpg
  • Lafla
    Options
    Happy 4th to you all. Enjoy the day!
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERI, LOOKS LIKE I AM A BIT LATE BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS FUN.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE. WENT ON A 3 MILE JOG AT 5:30. THEN TO A 4TH OF JULY PROGRAM AND EARLY BREAKFAST WITH THE COMMUNITY. LATER TO A PARADE AND NOW I AM READY FOR A NAP.

ENJOY THE DAY EVERYONE. PHYLLIS
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • delraybuzz
    Options
    :glasses: {{{{{{{{:love: }}}}}}}}

[img][/img]436377nfh6k7nfux.gif

Buzz
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be so late but we have out of the province company. HAPPY 4th of JULY. Hope it was a great one.
  • delraybuzz
    Options
    Thought before retiring...

life-love-quotes-005.jpg

:yawn: Buzz
  • Lafla
    Options
    Goodnight, my friends.

Marie -- I am hoping that you are not too sore in the morning. Take it easy for a couple of days.

Buzz -- enjoyed your words of wisdom and experience.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. Sleep tight! Gayla :heart: :yawn:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: buzz, thank you for the 4th of July posting. I loved it.

I did abolutely nothing yesterday. With the exception of grilling out dinner. And, will probably miss my exercise class tonight. We have to pick up my car and return the rental at the same time the class starts.:mad:
  • marlouise
    marlouise Posts: 286
    Options
    Good morning ladies, just checking in before I attempt some house work. Back is getting better or at least under the influence of tylonal it seems like it is. A phone call to the hospital's physio department is in the plan today to ask about my exercises, when I can resume them. Got through the day yesterday, had only two hours sleep the previous night. Ate some sugar to keep me from crashing, and drank some beer to get my salts back. I do not add or eat anything with more than a miniscule of salt. Lost a lot of fluid the previous night. The scale says I'm up a pound, but no wonder.

Hope everyone has a good day, keep working hard and live life to the fullest today.

Marilyn
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Happy new week everyone! Let's make it a good one!
    Koty
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Sneakers, Aall is well and fine here in Texas, Hot but that is exspected this time of the year. Jerry and I had a lovely day yesterday. I fixed me some more of those roasted beets. they are so good. Don't think i would enjoy the canned ones again. also had a nice nap yesterday. Sammy did not like all the fireworks around here last night. i thought they had band them this year. There is always a few who is going to shoot them off regardless. of the dangers. Some of the neighbering towns did put on a firework shows But we seen plenty on TV and heard them.to

Just wanted to drop in to say hello. and say thank you for your kind words

:heart: Marie