Any 5'7 ladies?

Options
What are y'all's goals? I'm wanting to get down to 140-145ish...I've never been that small but I'm hoping it can be done! :D

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Hey girl... I'm 5' 7 too and am at my final goal of 128. I never intended to get this small but I'm happy where I am although I do catch crap occasionally from some for being 'too small' but I don't fret, I could literally kick their butts w/ my muscles! LOL
  • Harris_C
    Harris_C Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6 1/2" and currently sitting at 145lbs. It can be done...just takes lots of self-discipline and effort :)
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I want to be 140-145 as well!!:)
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I was 145 in high school and shortly there after and I was Playboy material at that point. I was actually approached by a rep from them (LOL).

My goal now is 159. I COULD do 145 even with big boobs but the amount of work it would take for me to maintain that seems out of reach for me right now so I'm shooting for a healthy BMI and I'll be happy between 155-159, especially since as much weight as I've already lost my boobs haven't gone down as much as I'd like and the smallest I've been in the bust was a 36C at 17/18.
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 6" and I am hoping to get down to 150, I have never been that small in my adult life. I have a big frame though so some people think that will be too thin for me. I guess I will find out lol...I have a long way to go.
    Good Luck to you!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    5'8 and 120 lbs. All in 5 months & 10 days :)

Dedication, hardwork - you can achieved anythin' - it starts within' ....

best wishes xo
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 150-152 because I have a larger frame. I might try to drop down to 140-145 but that would be the lowest I will go because otherwise I look just way too thin and start to look sick.
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I weighed in this morning at 144, down from 162. My goal is set at 130.

Last time I weighed 130 was when I was 30, and was down to 18% body fat. I was pretty ripped, no one believed that I was 130...people guessed 110-115. So for me, I don't think I can go below 130 without looking sick. That was 13 years and 3 pregnancies ago, but it is still my goal :)
  • sonia_mt
    sonia_mt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Shooting for an initial goal of 150. Never been that small (never been the weigh I am right now actually!) so I don't know how it will work on my frame. I may readjust my goal when I get there.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!

I started at 225! You'll get there!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    My goal would be to be at 145.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options

You can do it! I was 242 when I started last August!
  • Birdnicaj
    Birdnicaj Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm 5'7'', almost at my goal of 150, and I see already that its not small enough. I'd like to be 140 aswell. Good luck, let me know if there's anything I can do to help! I'll friend you!
  • maricely39
    Options
    Over here! My goal is 130 lbs . :) Toning is a must!
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm 5'7" and I'm currently at 134lbs but unlike some other 5'7" ladies I've come across, it doesn't sit quite right on my body. My body type doesn't allow it! Hahaha. I was 118lbs in high school, but totally lean muscle and so if I'm around there again, I'm a happy camper.
  • EyeCanSeeYou
    Options
    Can someone who is 5'8" count...I want to be 150 lbs.
    I would like to be soft and not hard.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    5'6.5" here and around 120-122lbs
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I definitely want to be a little toned, but not rock hard...I like my squishy curves ;D (I just don't like them as squishy as they are right now...hehehe)

Best of luck to ALL you beautiful ladies! Feel free to add me!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

My highest was 217. Don't be down on yourself. You are here, you are making the change, and in no time at all you will be at your goal! Be pumped up and excited about it!!!

This change is something to be celebrated and no reason to be down. I've been here 11 months so it takes time but before you know it, you'll be exactly where you want to be!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!