Any 5'7 ladies?

Options

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    What are y'all's goals? I'm wanting to get down to 140-145ish...I've never been that small but I'm hoping it can be done! :D

Yes, totally doable. I'm that height and currently at 140. May go down another 5 or so. (Been at that weight before as well. I start to look a little scary under 130 though.)
  • slightlynikki
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I wanna get down to at least 140, taking small steps xD
  • Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Set a goal of 140. Looking forward to breaking below 150. Need to work on my muffin top and my bat wings. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5'7" my goal is 145 - currently 156 - starteded at 175-weighed 230 with both pregnancies and 200 in college,,,, Done having babies want to be a size 6-8
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'8' and I'll NEVER be under 175. My goal is 185. It's totally up to your body type. I will never be 150, 140 or even 125. My LBM (lean body mass = muscles, organs and tissue weight) is 145. LOL. That would mean I'd have to lose muscle, and have ZERO fat to be 125 or even 140! Check your LBM and go from there.
  • perne11
    perne11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’7 and 32 years old (medium frame), February 1, 2011 I was at my heaviest at 179.41bs as of this morning I am 151.5 lbs. Right now I wear a size 6 pants/dress and medium tops (34 C bra). I was shooting for 130-135, but Im starting to think that may be too small. I’m hour glass/pear shaped. I never really had much of a stomach (even at my largest) but I’ve always had hips and thighs, and I still think my thighs are too big. So I will see what I look like at 140.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    5'7" here...145-150 would make me happy, but 140 would make me happier. :)
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' - I'm aiming for around 150.....around 140 would be fantastic but I was 18 last time I weighed that so I'm not sure how sustainable that would be.

I'm planning to re-assess when I get to 150....
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5'7 too, my goal is 140 (10 stone) Im at 145 now. I might try for a couple more pounds though as think it will still be hard to comfortably wear uk size 12 jeans (they fit but are tight - will wait and see).

Good Luck. x
  • dannidomer
    dannidomer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my initial goal is 156. I am typically a size 8/10 at that weight. I will reassess my progress but would love to get down to 145-150.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and currently weigh 151 ish (depending on the day). I started at 162 and my goal is set right now to 135. It seems a little unattainable right now because it has been really hard for me to lose the weight (I started MFP in February and have only lost 11 lbs since then).
  • dulcy
    dulcy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 144lbs & Hope to get under 140lbs.
    140lbs is my next goal anything under that will be a bonus. I would love to be 133lbs & have been there before but found it a little hard to maintain but Oh did I feel good about myself!!

For me if I go under 133lbs I look drawn & a little too skinny. But we're all different :bigsmile:
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and a halfish, definitely a kinda bigger frame...I am aiming for be 145, which I have never been, not even in high school. At 159 right now, and trying not to feel discouraged :( and take each day as a challenge
  • fergalizcious
    Options
    I'm 5'7 1/2, and I weighed about 145 in highschool with my lowest weight being around 135. At 145-150, I am a size 6-8. At 135, I was a definite size 6, but I have a big butt too. I was a competitive swimmer too, so I had lots of muscle. If you are building muscle, 145 is definitely a healthy weight. There is room to go higher or lower there as well. You are pretty much right in the middle of a healthy BMI for 5'7. My goal is to get back down to 135.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am just about 5'7". My goal weight is 150-160. I have been down to 150 as an adult and loved how I looked then. I even wore a bikini. I would love to be there again.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7 exactly and currently waying in at arround 144lbs! UGW of 130lbsish. I am currently a US size 6 and doubt I'll get much smaller (curse my child bearing hips and massive boobs!) but I just want to be toned and fit now! Started at 203lbs btw! Feel free to add me!
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm 5'6 3/4, and my goal is 133, CW is 191
  • Carol2153
    Carol2153 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Sonia,

Snap! Well, almost. I'm 5' 8", just started at 255 - on Week 1- and aiming for 1-2lb a week loss, though like most of us I'd like to wake up tomorrow a UK size 12 with a fit and toned body, looking scrumptious without any changes but, hey, that only happens in fairy tales! So, I'll keep totalling up my calories and plod along, happy to lose anything (though 7lb a week would be nice! :wink: ) and try not to feel too deflated on the odd weeks when nothing goes. I've been slim - around 140lbs - and keep remembering how it felt. I've even got pictures on my wall to remind me and help me keep motivated.

Let's keep tabs on how we're doing and go down inch by inch together.

Kind regards,

Carol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Yup - 5'7" here! My initial goal is 159, which gets me into the "normal" BMI range for our height. I remember being 140something in high school but I wasn't nearly as muscular as I am now so I'm not sure if I could comfortably maintain anything lower than 150. That goal is still at least 7 months away so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...
  • punk_mama
    punk_mama Posts: 93
    Options
    I am 5'7" too and my gw is 140.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!