Any 5'7 ladies?

Options

Replies

• dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Im 5"7 and currently 145 pounds. My goal weight is 136 because Im comfortable at that weight, m clothes fit me, and Its something I can mantain without it taking over my life. (Oviously I didnt mantain it that well due to now being 9 pounds over that lol) But im determined again!! I like when i reach 140. Im ok at that weight, but my personal preference is 136. :) xx
  • rahall14
    rahall14 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'7" with a small frame , so shooting for 115-120 and starting at 140. Grad school is no bueno for the waistline, I started last year at 120!
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 147 right now. Ideally 130 and toned.
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i 5"7 weighing 13 stone 11 ponunds (193) at mo and want to be 10 stone (140 pound)
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8"...an inch off...but my goal is 165 b/c my frame is huge. My rheumatologist suggested I lose 30 lbs over 5 mos bc my knees KILL me but I'm hoping to do more bc there's no way carrying so much extra weight is healthy.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!

The day I delivered my son I was 239lbs. I had lost 50lbs by his first birthday, and had only really been trying for about 6 months. I've been slacking big time for the last 4 months, and really need to get back on track so we can start trying for #2!!

I want to know what you're doing!! I took me 7 months lose 11 pounds!! =(
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Hey! :smile: I'm 5 ft 6 and a 1/2!! Im medium built (i think) :laugh: I started this journey at 230lbs (16.6) and 7 months down the line of hard work i now weigh in at 200lbs (14.4) :bigsmile:

Im hopeing to achieve a goal of 154lbs which is 11stone. This is going to take me ages! But with alot of motivation from friends I have made on here I'm sure ill get there! :happy:

Anyone who needs motivation are help or just generallly looking for new friends; feel free to add me. I dont bite :tongue:
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!

The day I delivered my son I was 239lbs. I had lost 50lbs by his first birthday, and had only really been trying for about 6 months. I've been slacking big time for the last 4 months, and really need to get back on track so we can start trying for #2!!

I want to know what you're doing!! I took me 7 months lose 11 pounds!! =(

I started at 242 and I've lost 67 so far. I am VERY diligent about my calories and exercise. I hardly ever have a total blown day (sometimes ONE meal but I still don't go over what maintenance calories would be for the day).

I also love that there are 5 pages of women within an inch or two of each other and we all have VASTLY different goals and body types. It proves that at some point the scale is just a number it's how you feel and how you look that matters. I'm an hourglass figure with DD boobs and hips and I know my Playboy weight was 145lbs.

Yay for different body types and ALL being beautiful!!!
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 150 - which I think I'd be happy at. But we'll see when I get there. It's hard to imagine being in the 140s, but maybe I can do it. Wherever I end up, I want to be able to maintain it!!! I've never been lower than 150 and a size 10. Time will tell!
  • abigailhutch
    abigailhutch Posts: 101
    Options
    I am 5'7 and brand new to this site! I am on day 3 of Insanity and my ultimate goal is to be at 140! My mini goal is to be 170 by my 30th birthday in October! Come on ladies! We can do this!
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6, would love to be between 140 and 150.
    I am more concerned about how I look and how healthy I feel.
    A size 10 would make me very happy at this point.
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal is 150-155. I have never been at that weight, so I was going to see how I feel at that weight and go from there :) I mainly want to be a comfortable size 8!!!! :)
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently around 157 and wearing 8's and 10's. I'm curvy, always have a booty, boobs, and small waist so I hope to hit around 150 and tone tone tone!!! good luck on your journey!!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    5'7; started off at 157 and didn't like it anymore. My final goal is 140, but depending on how I feel I may go down two more to 137. I liked how I looked when I was 137; fit and not too stickly.
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'6 and I am hoping to get down to 140. For my height it says 154 is the highest healthy weight so I would like to be under that if I can. I too haven't been that small for a long time I started out in jan at 215 and am currently hovering around 164 so only ten pounds overweight according to the charts.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    5'7", my goal is 135. I have a small frame so I think I could go even lower and look really good, but it will be too hard. I haven't been below 145 since well before my kids were born (maybe 14 yrs?), so apparently that is also too hard, but ... I know I still don't like the way I look in the high 140s. However, I like it MUCH better than the low 160s, where I currently live.
  • HunniBunniLisy
    HunniBunniLisy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, current weight is 143 (being Aussie we talk in kilos! - 65kg). First goal weight is 132 (60kg). Have been down to 123 (56kg) at absolute lowest weight a few years ago but that was too low for me and I couldn't maintain it for long ;-)
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've done the 140-145 range and it's ok for my build and body. I've been told a healthier "normal" weight for my lifestyle and genes is more in 150 range.
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've done the 140-145 range and it's ok for my build and body. I've been told a healthier "normal" weight for my lifestyle and genes is more in 150 range.
  • Laurallen4
    Laurallen4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5' 7.5" and I'm aiming for about 145 too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!