Any 5'7 ladies?

Options

Replies

• sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!

started at 260! you can totally do it girl:)
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I've been here 11 months so it takes time

I have to remind myself of this daily. :grumble:
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and my goal is to be 140.. My lowest weight has been 150.. That was on my senior year of high school, 6 years and 50 pounds ago...
    I hope to be a size 6 someday!
  • livehappe
    livehappe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 with a medium frame. At my slimmest adult weight, I was 122lbs,wearing size 4 pants, and I looked a little sick. This was before 4 kids (w/ twins) as well. However, I looked slim and healthy until I hit 145 lbs... 135 lbs put me in size 6-8 pants, and seemed perfect to be honest. I hope this helps. I have a long way to go to get back to this range :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" my goal is 135 and my current weight is 145. I am a medium/hour glass figure.
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    5'7 small frame currently at 128 goal of 124 :)
  • apmemo
    apmemo Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I had a starting weight of 128 that was really pudgy on me, current weight of 123, and goal weight of 118. I have a tiny frame.
  • christan04
    christan04 Posts: 31
    Options
    Im 5'7 and way bigger them any of you!!! I just started on here at 250 :( Someday Ill be where you gals are!!!

The day I delivered my son I was 239lbs. I had lost 50lbs by his first birthday, and had only really been trying for about 6 months. I've been slacking big time for the last 4 months, and really need to get back on track so we can start trying for #2!!
  • fatherdowling
    fatherdowling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 230 lbs right now (Damn that number looks large in print).

I want to get to 140. In high school and most of college I was about 175, but since I broke my tailbone and stopped horseback riding competitively the weight has been creeping higher and higher.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and aiming to be between 130-140lbs but I'll just have to see as I've never ever been so small in my adult life! I started at 271lbs :-/ and I'm currently 199lbs and past the half way Mark :)
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and right now my goal is 180lbs. Once I reach that I'll reassess where I need to be but I'm thinking it will be between 140 and 160.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    hi. I am 5'7 1/2" My goal is 135lb but I have been stuck at 145 for what feels like forever but apparently it has been only 2 weeks (I just looked at my goal chart on here). I have big legs and i want then to thin out and become more defined so what ever weight that is without going under 130lb is what i want to be at. I used to be 215lb when i was 9 months with my son 7 years ago so i have stretched skin everywhere and especially on my thighs and it starts becoming noticeable when i am under 130lb. So i am actually hoping to build the muscle on them and remove some fat.
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 5'7" or close to it. My goal weight is 140-150#s or less if possible. Anybody reading this post, feel free to add me as a friend on MFP for support/encouragement. My stats/goals are listed below. Have a wonderful day. :flowerforyou:
  • kittley
    kittley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7"(medium frame) too and currently 164.4 lbs, my initial goal is 158 lbs and then 148 lbs(will assess from there as the lowest weight I remember I was on when I was 17(6yrs ago) was around 138 lbs. I've just started MFP and joined a gym a few weeks ago and I've lost 2.2 lbs in two weeks so working hard and staying motivated. :-)
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    im 5'7" and currently about 160.. ive lost about 35 pds so far since aug 2010..went to the dr and he said a healthy goal weight for my height and build would be 145 but im wanting to get to 140
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" i'm aiming for 154...its the weight I was for 20 years with relative ease. I've always had a larger chest and much lighter makes me look too top heavy...like i'm going to topple over. At 154 I was a size 12 bottom but a size 16-18 up top (UK sizes) When I was 140 my hip bones jutted out :noway: but I was still a 16 up top. So far 60lbs down and my girls haven't lost any
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7", and I am thinking 150 is realistic for me. I have 27 pounds to get there!!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    While I was in high school I weighed around 150..my first goal is 155 and I am at 164 right now. I think I could get down to 145 though..we'll see :)
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options

I started at 289 (terrifyingly close to 300). Now I am at 266 at 5'-6 3/4". There are plenty of us big girls around here.

I want to get to 140, then reassess to see if I would look good any thinner. It also depends on how well I can exercise and get conditioned.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I started at 339, 6 months ago. And now I'm down 70 pounds. Just hit my 1/2 way point this morning, and went from a size 26 and now at a size 20.
    I'm 5'7
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!