5'2" ladies?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 3/4.. do I count? :) My goal is 125. I have a little frame and that puts me at a size 8. I'm 147 now, I started at 167 (wah!)
  • tinanst
    tinanst Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' and I'm now 113lbs. I weighed 95lbs in college but that was way too skinny. I've weighed 105 lbs in my twenties. I'm now 38 and my goal is back to 105lbs. I have a very small frame.
  • sivadsirhc
    sivadsirhc Posts: 28
    Options
    Shorties unite!

The good news is that even a little loss on our little frames looks like a lot.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    5'2" here, and desperately needing a kick in the butt! I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks and frankly I'm a little scared to, as I haven't been very mindful! But my blood pressure is going up, so I really need to get some weight off. :(
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1", and my initial goal is 135, and depending on how that goes, maybe 125, but I'm 41 years old and I'm not sure maintaining that low (125) would be possible for me.
  • deedee3732
    deedee3732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 140 right now. That may change when I get there. Right now, I would like to make it to "Onederland" and feel good again!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It blows my mind how different body type are!!!

I hate the scale b/c it always tells me I'm heavier than I expect.

Example:\
    I'm 5'2"
    23 yrs old
    Wear a 0 or 00
    xs or xxs shirt
    32B bra

I have a 25.5 inch waist (on a good day)

yet the scale puts me at 120lbs ish.... frustrating. Maybe it;s my bone structure? I also have really muscular legs... who know. I just stay away from scales at all costs ;-)

I think 110lbs would be my HAPPY weight :) or a 25inch waist (everyday not just good days)
    and thinner thighs.... who knows I've been at this for years, so I'll just keep on truckin'

I mean at the very least I know I am way healthier than ever before !
  • ohiomom0503
    ohiomom0503 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 130(ish). Would love to get to 120, but realistically, I'm thinking 130.
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    5"2, 124lb and size 6. Goal is a size 2 womens/ size 1 jrs.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It is interesting the different body types. I am below 130 now at 5'2" and still wearing size 8 to 10 pants depending on the type. I have big hips so even when I was 105 I never wore less than a size 5. On top I am a small again and back in a 32A. Why o why do we have to shrink there. :)
    I think being comfortable and healthy is more important than all of the measurements.
  • dez_yaoichan
    dez_yaoichan Posts: 454
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a small frame with larger hips. My goal is 117 (100 pounds to lose- 25 down!!!) In high school I was 120- at the same height and weight my mom was a size 5 while i was a size 7 because of my hips being wider. I'm hoping that going a little under my old weight that I'll get to a size 5 but if not, I'll still be happy with a 7
  • water_Logged
    Options
    5'2" 25 years old, current weight 160 size 10, goal weight 130 size 6ish would be nice. will see how I feel once I get there
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and about 215lb...aiming for 180 to start with...can't image myself getting down to a UK size 10...but most of you guys seem to be positive about getting down to that dress size so it's really spurring me on to not stop at a 12/14 so thanks :o)

If I got down to an ok BMI i would have to loose half of the weight i am, personally i'm not aiming for that as i've got a large boned structure so would possibly be in hospital!

Day 4 today and it seems to be going ok...!
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    I'm 5'3" as of my last doctor's visit. My original goal was 130 but my MFP is set for 115, which is considered within the "average" weight for my height. I was always heavy so I wanted to give myself a buffer to see where I really good go - without going to the other side.
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5``2 and my goal is 110 lbs! I'm at 116,6 currently and the last 6 lbs to lose are the hardest lol
  • xchocchipsx
    Options
    Hiya,

Im 5"2 and my goal is 112lb. Im 23 x
  • Gabstersm
    Gabstersm Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and I'm 20 years old, at the moment my goal is to be at 160, that how much my sister weighs and she looks so gorgeous to me.
    When I get there I'll see if I want to go lower.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and working towards getting to 150 :) Super long term maybe 130, but for now I want to weigh what I did 8 years ago :happy:
  • TXPOPE95
    TXPOPE95 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I am also 5'2" and have weighed around 117/118 for 2 years now. My ultimate goal would be 112/114 but even if I get there, I can't keep it there. UGH!
  • terilianne
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 128lbs, my goal is 112lbs, which was what I weighed this time 2 years ago! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!