5'2" ladies?

Options

Replies

• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3", my goal is to be able to maintain between 125-130. I have never been below the weight i am now though (156~), so who knows what i'll like when i'm in the healthy range?!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 33 years old and 5'2". My goal weight is 130. I am currently at 150 and between a size 8-10.
  • reenpayne
    reenpayne Posts: 21
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my goal is 130!!!
  • designerel
    designerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would like to be around 120 because that's what I felt I looked my best at. Currently at 147, so have a ways to go!
  • niclodn
    niclodn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I'd love to see the 130's! Not sure that's possible though -- when I had my body fat measured last year, they said I had 130 pound of lean body tissue -- so in order to see the 130's I'd need to lose muscle or give up a few bones/organs. Am shooting for 150 and we'll see how I look then. I'm all boobs and belly -- very frustrating since I tend to lose from my legs/hips first and end up looking like a beach ball on a stick!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my Goal is 110-115. Have not been that small since....my Jr year in high school I believe. Hoping my body still knows how to be that small!
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Great thread! It's easy to forget about all of the variables that affect my target - my age, frame, how reasonable it is and if I can maintain it, etc. I'm only in the beginning stages, and really I'm not as set on a number as I am a few personal goals like taking the stairs without thinking I'm going to die at the top, and feeling "sexy", but reading all of the posts has definitely made me think much more seriously about my target! Thanks for sharing!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im 31 and 5'2. I just started monday and im at 178. My lowest that i can remember has been 140 and i felt ok but knew i needed to lose more. Although at that time people told me i "looked too thin" . i guess they were only used to seeing me in the 170's. im not sure what my goal is but i'll shoot for 130 (for now)
  • adri_ana12
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 140 but really want to get to 125-130. need motivation
  • mu1tiplydivide
    mu1tiplydivide Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2, 21 yrs, my goal is between 112-118.
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Iam 5' 11/2" and 43 years old. Current weight is 160 lbs and would like to get to 118lb. Originally started at 178 two years ago and got down to 135lb. Plateaued and went on holidays and its slowly crept back on. WHEN I get to 118 I will have lost 60lbs..... but even if I hit 120-125 that would be good.

I did feel really good when I was at 135. More energy and was able to do things with the kids. So starting back at it.

Feel free to friend me for support and to kick my *kitten* in gear!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm just barely under 5'2", 26 years old. My goal is 110 lbs, which is only 1 or 2 lbs away. Once I get to that and it's steady, I'll probably start moving towards 105 lbs.
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I started out around 147 and I'm down to 133. My goal is 125 (120 if i can) by my November wedding. I started losing weight last November but stalled out the past few months. I just bought the 30 Day Shred and I've already lost nearly an inch off my waist (maybe I was panting while taking the measurements? haha) and I've been doing it for 3 days now. It's almost my time of month as well so I would assume I'm bloated (or will soon be).

I've been wearing size 11 jeans and yesterday I bought a size 9! I was so tickled I had to call my mom haha!

Good luck!
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and I want to be 115 to 125 .
  • kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 & am aiming for 130, I will reassess once I get there.

Also I was wondering if you could help me??
    I have been sticking to 1200 cals & for 2 weeks now I have stayed the same weight, I didn't eat my exercise calories so will be eating them back this week & seeing how that goes.
    How many calories do you eat & do you eat back your exercise calories?? If you do eat them back do you eat all of them or a certain amount??

Thankyou
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • miladymarathoner
    miladymarathoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'2" ish and aiming for 103.
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Goos job and keep it up

I'm 5'2 48 and want to loose 60 lbs, been here before lost 30, gained most of it back, but this time no turning back-lets do this
    :flowerforyou:
  • mennie1980
    mennie1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Slightly shorter at 5ft and currently weigh 127lbs. My goal is 117lbs.

It is so hard being short with "small bones"

I wear at 8/10 but still look massive!!!

I am almost 34 and definitely find it harder now

Feel free to add me to tell me off for not working out enough or eating too much!! :)

I cant help noticing you all have really small targets and are slightly taller, I may have to reassess my targets if I ever meet them
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm 5'2 & 29 years old.
    My goal is between 125 - 115 lbs ... see how I feel when I get there :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!