fitsherry Posts: 86
    Options
    7/4--193.4
    7/11--191.8
    7/18--190
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 211 lbs today! Down 2 lbs from last week!
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    152 this morning. My Vegas vacation weight is coming off nicely. Now my fight to be in the forties again begins!!!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Weights are being added to the spreadsheet. Sorry I haven't gotten you up-to-date challenges. I've been moving and I don't have internet at my new house yet!

TUESDAY CHALLENGE:

10 cups of water
    Under Calories
    45 minutes exercise

WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE:
    8 Cups Water
    Under Calories
    No soda or sweets

THURSDAY CHALLENGE:
    8 cups water
    Try to burn at least 200 calories

FRIDAY CHALLENGE:
    8 cups water
    25 jumping jacks

SATURDAY CHALLENGE:
    Go for a walk for a half hour
    Share with us your weight loss story

SUNDAY
    Take time for yourself today
    Go over your calories if you need to
    Drink 10 cups of water
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Monday Weigh-In:

CW: 164.5!!!! A 2.5 lb. loss!!!! Finally the scale is moving again. For me, it's all about how much water I drink. So, I need to keep drinking like a fish!

Good luck this week everybody!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge: 186.8
    Last Week- 185.8
    This week- 183.2
    Down 2.6
    Total loss- 3.6lbs :happy:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 173.8

I lost a little, gotta keep it going!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 146.6
    This week: 145

Lost 1.6 :smile:

I'm not feeling well today so not sure if I will get the exercise in, gotta go get my little boy from School soon so the walk to and from school might be it for today! Hopefully better tomorrow. Keeping up with the water though and under calories will be no problems.
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!!! i am at 140!!!:bigsmile:
  • jragsd
    jragsd Posts: 23
    Options
    I would like to join you, I am a little late but I just joined this site about a week and a half ago and have lost 10lbs already just counting my calories and doing a little exercise (and mean little) but am very motavated I am taking a trip to vegas the end of september (me and my best friend 40th bday preasent to ourselfs no husbands) and really want to loose another 20 lbs by then.

I weighted this morning and was 230lbs and want to be 150lbs that is my goal!
  • jragsd
    jragsd Posts: 23
    Options
    I would like to join you, I am a little late but I just joined this site about a week and a half ago and have lost 10lbs already just counting my calories and doing a little exercise (and mean little) but am very motavated I am taking a trip to vegas the end of september (me and my best friend 40th bday preasent to ourselfs no husbands) and really want to loose another 20 lbs by then.

I could also use some friends on this board for support, still working on my profile.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Monday weigh in a little late..... 246.1

Small loss, but since I went 4 days without counting because we were camping I am pretty proud of that loss.
  • nybor101
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!!! i am at 140!!!:bigsmile:

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

You should definitely join us!

To everyone else: the spreadsheet will be up tonight!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

TUESDAY CHALLENGE:

10 cups of water
    Under Calories
    45 minutes exercise

Not got to 10 cups of water
    We when to Moor's Valley today & walked for 2hrs before lunch & i have no idea how long after we walked. We also went on the steam train. Kids fell asleep on the way home. Here is their website = http://www.moors-valley.co.uk/
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I don't have a list of biggest losers for the week, but here's the chart at least!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtlPuXHmA1V2dFRuUjlzRWE5MVhxekJnZWRXMklkelE&hl=en_US
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey ! Sorry I have been MIA, went on my first week of vacation EVER and i have been enjoying it to it's fullest ! On a positive this week, although i havnt been hitting the gym or strictly counting calories, I have been able to stop eating and tell myself i can safe the rest for lunch the next day or what not. Also super exciting ! I bought a medium tank top from express and I am in between a medium and a large for adiadas running shorts !! The week I needed to get over my workout blues, I finally feel it paying off :) finishing up my birthday week and back to the old grind Monday ! Hope y'all have a great weekend.

-Meghan
  • nybor101
    Options
    WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE:
    8 Cups Water DONE
    Under Calories DONE
    No soda or sweets DONE!!!!!!!

I see the 140's!!!!! Did 20 min on the treadmill today. Felt good to sweat. So far my knees feel great. Wish me luck!!!
  • nybor101
    Options
    THURSDAY CHALLENGE:
    8 cups water
    Try to burn at least 200 calories

10 cups water 530 pm
    310 calories walking the dog.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options