*PICTURES* of my success story :) [get inspired!]

Options

Replies

• sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Someones a hottie! Makes me want to work even harder to achieve my goal and get a girl like you!

haha thanks :]
  • Tammyinbali
    Tammyinbali Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting the 'before and during/after' post started, it's inspiring to see others making the changes in their lives that you want to make in your own. And thanks for sharing you story. I'm curious what exactly you did on MFP. I'm doing the calorie count & speed walking a couple of times a week, seen a change but I feel like there's more that I should be doing :)
  • sarah307
    Options
    Thanks for getting the 'before and during/after' post started, it's inspiring to see others making the changes in their lives that you want to make in your own. And thanks for sharing you story. I'm curious what exactly you did on MFP. I'm doing the calorie count & speed walking a couple of times a week, seen a change but I feel like there's more that I should be doing :)

just takes time :) you got this!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing x what an inspiration you are!Congratulations on your amazing achievement and thanks for sharing and spurring us all on x :drinker:
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    So awesome! A great inspiration!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • mjscott22
    Options
    Wow! Awesome and I will say that inspires me! Thank you for the motivation! :)
  • msjuicyc1985
    msjuicyc1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wooow u look great... U have really inspired me with your story!!
  • sarah307
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :] :] :]
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    :drinker: good going!!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great Job!! Thanks I'm inspired : )!!!!
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!! That's amazing! You look great! My goal is to have a body like that!
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to go to there!! Amazing!
  • billuaa
    Options
    I was definitely inspired, I started at 182 and now have gained 7 back and am at 140, I had a bit of an eating disorder myself in high school along with a bad relationship. It’s nice to see that others have fought through! You look great and thanks for reminding me it is achievable!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Proof that anything is achievable if one puts their mind to it!! KUDOS to you!!! You look fabulous and I bet you feel it too! :smile:
  • sarah307
    Options
    Proof that anything is achievable if one puts their mind to it!! KUDOS to you!!! You look fabulous and I bet you feel it too! :smile:

thank you!!!
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for posting that. Exactly the inspiration I needed right now.
    I'm 5'1, and have really similar goals. Great to see your success- you look incredible.
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • sarah307
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for posting that. Exactly the inspiration I needed right now.
    I'm 5'1, and have really similar goals. Great to see your success- you look incredible.

hearing that others got inspiration from something i posted... gives me inspiration to keep me pushing through my day! thank YOU
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. Thank you for posting. And by the way, you look incredible! Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!