*PICTURES* of my success story :) [get inspired!]

Options

Replies

• Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. I am also 5'2 and my highest weight is also 155. So, seeing your transformation is very inspiring. :happy:
  • KellieNause
    Options
    You are SO inspirational! My current weight is 160 and I'm also 5'2". You have inspired me to buckle down and get serious about my health and weight loss. I hope that I can look as good as you! Congratulations, girly. YOU ROCK!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Wow girl. That is total dedication and commitment!
    Congratulations!
    I will see you on the finish line in about 15-20 more pounds!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    You should be happy, you look beautiful!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    thanks MFPs !! :D

off to the gym :)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    you look awsome!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Awesome work! Thanks for inspiring me today! :)
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • 1myfit
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kiznmakeup
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. How cool... you were the first to post on my introduction to this site and we have alot in common Your story brought a tear to my eye it seems we went through the same struggles a Loss of our mother and a crappy marriage. It is inspiring to see that you reached your goal even after that. I say what dose not destroy us makes us stronger. Life is good to us.
    We have alot to look forward to. I'll add you as a friend you'll be my 1st inspiration.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Awesome Sarah... You look Great!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Good googly moogly.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    you have gorgeous hair!!!!! amazing hair color :) n u luk fab!!!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am truly inspired, especially with the way that you picked yourself up after such a terrible time. Well done and thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • FitnessDynasty
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! GOOD JOB!!!
  • sarah307
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. How cool... you were the first to post on my introduction to this site and we have alot in common Your story brought a tear to my eye it seems we went through the same struggles a Loss of our mother and a crappy marriage. It is inspiring to see that you reached your goal even after that. I say what dose not destroy us makes us stronger. Life is good to us.
    We have alot to look forward to. I'll add you as a friend you'll be my 1st inspiration.

Thank you!! I'm so glad that I have inspired you and glad you added me as a friend on MFP! :) you're right, we do have a lot to look forward to!
  • sarah307
    Options
    you have gorgeous hair!!!!! amazing hair color :) n u luk fab!!!!

thank you!!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! What an impressive transformation! Great job!!
  • nidhi_1001
    Options
    Great job!! :)
    I have been dealing with an eating disorder myself and have been in recovery for the past 3 months. I'm at a healthy weight
    now...130 at 5'4 and feel great. Your story is truly inspirational!!

congratssssss!
  • sarah307
    Options
    Great job!! :)
    I have been dealing with an eating disorder myself and have been in recovery for the past 3 months. I'm at a healthy weight
    now...130 at 5'4 and feel great. Your story is truly inspirational!!

congratssssss!

glad to see you are in recovery!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!