Replies

• kimmck
    kimmck Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Way to go
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started in August and we saw your story and it is very inspiring. So glad to see this story again!!! You look great BTW! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!

how awesome! ;) ^^^
    thank you everyone !!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    working out definitely gets those emotions up doesn't it ? I had a very dear friend of mine commit suicide when I was 15ish and that I gained like 70 lbs in two years, I was oddly able to let it all go two years later but then found it and plus some somewhere between then and now ...carry the 2.. cross the 1... nevermind its complicated.

Good for you though, keep it up. Life is never designed to be easier, it is our life pursuit to make it so but I belief it is life's pursuit to do the opposite!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Very big inspiration!! :) you look fantastic!!
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOWZA girl check you out!!!! xxxx
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone!! When i get discouraged at where I am at now, I come back to my thread and it makes me remember how far I have come. thank you MFP for giving me the support I needed in life to get back on track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!