H20~ Keeping the Pounds Falling Off

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    5 more miles and feeling better... still have a head full of snot (stupid ragweed) but it's ok. Singing this morning was crazy, I felt like Melissa Etheridge... all raspy and stuff!!!! I couldn't hear well either since I was clogged. Oh well! (165 miles and counting!)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Guys I'm so sorry I've been MIA! Hubby and I have been very busy the last couple of days...we have been looking at houses! :D We currently rent and are ready to lay some roots down. Fingers crossed this all works out for us; we haven't even gotten started on scary stuff and we're already stressing. :laugh:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    HI I am back!!! will try to get caught up on all of your posts this week
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I finished the shred, which was one of my goals for this challenge. Only lost one inch :( Is was from the dreaded baby bulge though, so its a good one inch.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Hey girls...I posted my stuff on the new site. There are so many people there..I can only keep up so much...lol.

Christine...Good luck on the house hunting.

Nicki...You never cease to amaze me! Keep running girl!

BJ: Nice finish on the shred!

Cazz: So good to see ya!

Jen: Welcome back! Here is the link to the next challenge.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325253--h20-70-days-til-halloween-week-1-2?page=4#posts-4422008

Happy week to all of you!
    Linda
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Ran an 8 mile tempo run today and it went pretty well. Weighed in for what will be my final weigh in for this challenge at 133.6, so from the beginning weight of 141.4, I've lost 7.8 pounds! Not bad for being so close to my goal and over 10 weeks I'm really happy with that.

You guys are awesome, and I'm looking forward to getting into that Halloween challenge. If not for the weight loss, at least for the community of support you all are. Of course, losing another 5-10 pounds wouldn't hurt either!!!!! I still have more miles to log for the week, but I'm happy with my progress... and so happy to still be here!
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    :happy: Christine - have fun with the house hunting! Don't get all emotional, use your head!

I'm stuck in a weight rut!! I think they call it a plateau... but that is never what it feels like!! :sad:

Oh well... I'll get through it!

Great job on the loss, Nikki! :drinker:

See you all on the other site!
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Finished another 11 mile run yesterday and 3 today!!! Miles are over 170, I'm sure, but I lost count... ugh.

Have a happy Labor Day holiday!!!!!