Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good morning loves! Hope all is well, I am indeed having a great morning :) the weekend is almost here!!!!!!!!!!
    My stats for the week
    daily water= 48/64oz (3days/7days)
    weekly cal burn= 1680/1500
    100jack/push/sit= 2days/5days (will do some every night through the weekend)
    under food cals= 3/3

Make it a great one everyone!! looking forward to weigh in Monday.. and BTW love the 5 fruit/veggie serving idea challenge for next week :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great! I however fell off the wagon this morning... Easton was up every 2 hours last night!!! Why at 6 months old must he still get up so darn often! Then it doesnt help that colton got up at 6! So in my fog of getting ceareal and making a pot of coffee, i managed to eat a small/medium bag of chexs mix!!! For breakfast! Sick I know....

Lindsay- So glad you are feeling back on track, your doing awesome. I suggest go to the food database and type in what you ate, click on a few of the homeade versions and go from there. Or Ive heard at a potluck only take a serving size of 2 bites then you can try most everything but only a couple bites.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    initial.png

It got cut a little bit, sometimes this a little harder than I expect.. lol.. so next time I will shrink it so that we can see the weight lost to date :)
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE

hey mimi... I see a blank for this week's loss for me, but I recorded a lost of 1lb.. As of Monday 1st August I logged 136... I know its only a llb but I dont see it recorded on your table... Thanks for posting this up though.. you are amazing!

Hi Nicolerah,

I gave mimi the weigh in numbers probably and hour before your information was posted; Im sorry you werent on here! We definitely want to recognize all losses!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    here i am today so far:

daily water= 16/64oz
    weekly cal burn= 1038/1500
    100jack/push/sit= 2days/5days
    under food cals= 3/3

woohoo!! and i lost all of the 6 pounds I gained!!!!! now for the real fight of the fat!! the weekend is almost here and this is where i usually take a nose dive!! but i am taking latoyas motto for the month "it's all about me" thanks for this girl! i have stole it and think of it often:) have a wonderful day mommies!!

Its all about u!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    and i have a suggestion for next week- try to eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies (combined, not each)

sounds perfect! this is going to be a hard one for me!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    initial.png

It got cut a little bit, sometimes this a little harder than I expect.. lol.. so next time I will shrink it so that we can see the weight lost to date :)
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE

hey mimi... I see a blank for this week's loss for me, but I recorded a lost of 1lb.. As of Monday 1st August I logged 136... I know its only a llb but I dont see it recorded on your table... Thanks for posting this up though.. you are amazing!

Hi Nicolerah,

I gave mimi the weigh in numbers probably and hour before your information was posted; Im sorry you werent on here! We definitely want to recognize all losses!

Hey Toya.. no probs chica! I understand...
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

Sorry I have been MIA on posting, sicne I am working both jobs this week my only time to post is at work and it has been insanely busy!!! Im all caught up on the thread though!! Everyone is doing fantastic job!!!! Such inspiration and support from everyone its so great! I am loving this weeks challenge feeling the burn. I am so worried for this weekend, saturday is my family renunion and its a huge potluck, lol I look forward to it every year. Im going to get a great hard work out in before I go down there so I have some budge in waht I can eat. The problem I have is since I didnt make the food, Ill have no idea what is in it all, so should I just guess in how to log it?

Im hitting all the challenges this week!! mainly with sneaking in lunch time work out, I am feeling great and like I am back on solid track!!

~Lindsay

I usually take my own food or just get a good burn in and stay strickt the week before and ready to do it again the week after and at the reunion potluck fill one plate with little bits of what you like and thats it and fill up on veggies too! skip the dessert and have some fruit. when that one plate is gone stop eating. we think because we go to a pot luck we need to eat and eat and eat cuz it's there but we dont need to do this, we can indulge a bit but dont go overboard! good luck and most of all have fun and run around with some of the kiddos all day too get some cardio in! no matter if you do this, something else or even bomb at choices.......move on and do not let it define you or stop your journey!! thats the worst ASK ME HOW I KNOW:)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

Sorry I have been MIA on posting, sicne I am working both jobs this week my only time to post is at work and it has been insanely busy!!! Im all caught up on the thread though!! Everyone is doing fantastic job!!!! Such inspiration and support from everyone its so great! I am loving this weeks challenge feeling the burn. I am so worried for this weekend, saturday is my family renunion and its a huge potluck, lol I look forward to it every year. Im going to get a great hard work out in before I go down there so I have some budge in waht I can eat. The problem I have is since I didnt make the food, Ill have no idea what is in it all, so should I just guess in how to log it?

Im hitting all the challenges this week!! mainly with sneaking in lunch time work out, I am feeling great and like I am back on solid track!!

~Lindsay

I usually take my own food or just get a good burn in and stay strickt the week before and ready to do it again the week after and at the reunion potluck fill one plate with little bits of what you like and thats it and fill up on veggies too! skip the dessert and have some fruit. when that one plate is gone stop eating. we think because we go to a pot luck we need to eat and eat and eat cuz it's there but we dont need to do this, we can indulge a bit but dont go overboard! good luck and most of all have fun and run around with some of the kiddos all day too get some cardio in! no matter if you do this, something else or even bomb at choices.......move on and do not let it define you or stop your journey!! thats the worst ASK ME HOW I KNOW:)

Very well said! I totally agree!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Where is everyone??? Seems we have all disappeared on our thread! Anyone have anything new to share??
  • madyncaden
    Options
    Where is everyone??? Seems we have all disappeared on our thread! Anyone have anything new to share??

I was thinking the saame thing yesterday!! I bet everyone is off excercising, portioning food, being active, drinking water and doing all the challenge excercises!!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • madyncaden
    Options
    I wi say that I went to the fair last night and after my workout before going, eating moderatly and having "dinner" at the fair I still had 50 cals left for the day!!!!!!!! I only ate two handfuls of carmel corn, a wonderful huge cheese burger and a few swigs of homemade lemonade from the kids and hubbys cup. i felt so good when I came home and we had a blast. I realized that things are still fun without all the fat and grease! I had fun and indulged a bit with the fat burger I had!!! I did want to get something sweet but I just kept thinking of you all and your encouragement and the fact that this is ALL ABOUT ME......thanks Latoya!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!! See you at weight in on monday:)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I wi say that I went to the fair last night and after my workout before going, eating moderatly and having "dinner" at the fair I still had 50 cals left for the day!!!!!!!! I only ate two handfuls of carmel corn, a wonderful huge cheese burger and a few swigs of homemade lemonade from the kids and hubbys cup. i felt so good when I came home and we had a blast. I realized that things are still fun without all the fat and grease! I had fun and indulged a bit with the fat burger I had!!! I did want to get something sweet but I just kept thinking of you all and your encouragement and the fact that this is ALL ABOUT ME......thanks Latoya!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!! See you at weight in on monday:)
    '

Glad you had such a good time! We have been at the lake all weekend, getting ready to head there now, so im looking forward to monday and my normal routine! Hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Excited about tomorrow's weigh in. Expecting a great number (I snuck a weigh in on Sat. morning to see how I was doing!). Also very happy with the upcoming challenge! I've been doing a low carb diet, so I eat a ton of veggies! It won't be a challenge at all really because I've been getting at least 5 servings of veggies a day for the last few months. I don't eat much fruit, but the occasional serving of blueberries or strawberries.

Knowing this week's challenge won't be an obstacle, I get to focus on the last few challenges, that I haven't done so well on. I haven't been exercising at all =\ and I haven't been drinking near enough water! So my goal is to get caught up this week and back on track with those!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and can't wait to see how we all did tomorrow!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    initial.png

GREAT JOB EVERYONE

I am not listed?
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.80 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11-- 229.6 lbs
    Week 8/08/11-- 227.0 lbs
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: 12 lbs
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! Almost hestitant to post todays weigh in - i was pleasantly surprised - just hope the number sticks :-)

SW - 175.4
    7/18 - 172.4
    7/25 - 172.0
    8/1 - 170.4
    8/8 - 167.4

Total Loss to date - 7 lbs

Hope you all have a great week!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    initial.png

GREAT JOB EVERYONE

I am not listed?

I am sorry Lisa!! i will add you right now so that the next time i send Mimi the chart you will see your name on here! I did the chart at work in a hurry, i am soooooooo sorry!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ok.... Not a very happy Monday but you know what... I'm alive, you're alive and we're losing it!! Love you all...

Anyways, here are my stats thus far:
    Week 7/11/11-- 140 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 139 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 137.5
    Week 8/01/11-- 136
    Week 8/08/11-- 135 (1lb lost since last wednesday and still there :ohwell: )
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    154.8 today! i dont know how i feel about it...scale is moving very very slow and i have a dinner out 2nite; ugh!!! mondays are tough!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGE: eat 5 servings of fruits/ veggies...lets do it! :wink:

past challenges to continue to do:

8 glasses of water a day :drinker:
    1500 calorie burn from exercise a week (burn baby burn!)
    stay within caloric limit
    25 jacks, 25 pushups, and 25 situps 5 days a week