Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies.. I am having a rough time with some stuff I'm dealing with... stuff within me that's showing up as a result of an external factor. It's sometimes affecting my workouts but I'm trying really hard not to allow that. Please keep me in your prayers or send some emotional healing vibes my way!

Thanks ladies.. love you all!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Latoya for creating the spreadsheet :) I just do the easy part of uploading it (hopefully you guys can see it)

GOOD JOB EVERYONE :drinker:

mommy2.png
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA, but this dumb computer would not let me on to MFP!! I had a great come back week after my melt down! I think that I am back and ready to go again this time! I know I will probably have more ups and downs but such is life. I hope that I finally have my job situation set, I had to go bid on a new job AGAIN! Our district is such a mess!! I am also ready to get back into the swing of things with work and school because it will make this weight loss thing a whole lot easier! Have a great week lafies!!

Here are my numbers:

Week 7/11/11-- 195 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 191.8
    Week 7/25/11-- 197.1
    Week 8/01/11-- 197.4
    Week 8/08/11-- 191.0
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs

amazing loss!! that is awesome!!! sorry your number isnt on chart, i updated spreadsheet before i got this!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Latoya for creating the spreadsheet :) I just do the easy part of uploading it (hopefully you guys can see it)

mommy2.png

great job everyone!! have a great week on purpose! burn those cals, do those push/pulls/jacks, drink that water and eat those fruits and veggies!!!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning ladies.. I am having a rough time with some stuff I'm dealing with... stuff within me that's showing up as a result of an external factor. It's sometimes affecting my workouts but I'm trying really hard not to allow that. Please keep me in your prayers or send some emotional healing vibes my way!

Thanks ladies.. love you all!

vibes sent and you are in my prayers :wink:
  • dietfree2012
    Options

mommy2.png

great job everyone!! have a great week on purpose! burn those cals, do those push/pulls/jacks, drink that water and eat those fruits and veggies!!!!!

thx mimi!
  • madyncaden
    Options
    I have been MIA, but this dumb computer would not let me on to MFP!! I had a great come back week after my melt down! I think that I am back and ready to go again this time! I know I will probably have more ups and downs but such is life. I hope that I finally have my job situation set, I had to go bid on a new job AGAIN! Our district is such a mess!! I am also ready to get back into the swing of things with work and school because it will make this weight loss thing a whole lot easier! Have a great week lafies!!

Here are my numbers:

Week 7/11/11-- 195 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 191.8
    Week 7/25/11-- 197.1
    Week 8/01/11-- 197.4
    Week 8/08/11-- 191.0
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs

amazing loss!! that is awesome!!! sorry your number isnt on chart, i updated spreadsheet before i got this!

its ok latotya i put it in late but thanks for all of your work on this!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    in such a funk...:indifferent: I once again have done what i always do, and was so afraid would happen. Although I am 8lb from my normal weight, my clothes fit like normal, except of course the huge boobs, so i give up! :grumble: I settle!:grumble: It really is a pattern for me. I have always went up and down from 138-142 because i simply give up. I havent given up completely, but I have definitly started slacking. :cry: I am letting a lot of little things in my life get in the way of my progress and it is so frustrating!!!:sad: I dont even really know what my point in this post is, other then to just vent... ugh... ok pitty party is over now.:blushing:

Anyhow, I did not meet all my fruit and veggies for the day, but i did get in my push/jump/sit ups, and my water:drinker: . I also made myself do a level of the shred tonight. It really is the biggest bang for my buck calorie burn vs time wise. Well I hope you all are having a better week then I, and I am really looking forward to this weekend! Talk to ya'll in the morning!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    in such a funk...:indifferent: I once again have done what i always do, and was so afraid would happen. Although I am 8lb from my normal weight, my clothes fit like normal, except of course the huge boobs, so i give up! :grumble: I settle!:grumble: It really is a pattern for me. I have always went up and down from 138-142 because i simply give up. I havent given up completely, but I have definitly started slacking. :cry: I am letting a lot of little things in my life get in the way of my progress and it is so frustrating!!!:sad: I dont even really know what my point in this post is, other then to just vent... ugh... ok pitty party is over now.:blushing:

Anyhow, I did not meet all my fruit and veggies for the day, but i did get in my push/jump/sit ups, and my water:drinker: . I also made myself do a level of the shred tonight. It really is the biggest bang for my buck calorie burn vs time wise. Well I hope you all are having a better week then I, and I am really looking forward to this weekend! Talk to ya'll in the morning!

we have these days; as u can see from the random posts from all of us, lol! the difference this time is you are going to push pas 138 and go all the way this time! its hard! very very hard! but you are in it to win it and u will win! vent when needed its good and it makes u normal, lol. tommorow (today) is a new day.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options

we have these days; as u can see from the random posts from all of us, lol! the difference this time is you are going to push pas 138 and go all the way this time! its hard! very very hard! but you are in it to win it and u will win! vent when needed its good and it makes u normal, lol. tommorow (today) is a new day.

Thanks Latoya, you are so right, and that is why i MADE myself get up and do a level of the shred at 10pm last night. I refused to once again be over calories and not get in a work out. I felt much better once it was done. And today is mostly back to normal as well as tomorrow other then cleaning and packing and such for camping, so I will get a bike ride in both days as well as out jump/sit/push challenge! Thank you ladies, you all keep me going!!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have to also been in a funk all week. Ive been dealing with my migraines on and off for the last week and half among a whole bunch of other things. I am so excited to have a full weekend off from both of my jobs and that i get to spend it w ith my best friend. We will definitly make sure we each get some sort of work out in!

I am really hoping that after this weekend that my battery is recharged and im out of this little funk that I am in emotionally, physically and mentally. I have so much to do and cant afford to be like this.

love you all and hope you guys have a great weekend!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I have to also been in a funk all week. Ive been dealing with my migraines on and off for the last week and half among a whole bunch of other things. I am so excited to have a full weekend off from both of my jobs and that i get to spend it w ith my best friend. We will definitly make sure we each get some sort of work out in!

I am really hoping that after this weekend that my battery is recharged and im out of this little funk that I am in emotionally, physically and mentally. I have so much to do and cant afford to be like this.

We will have an amazing weekend! The whole weekend with me is sure to recharge your batteries!!! We can always go on walks down the bike path too!!! And tubing and knee boarding is DEFINITLY a work out! lol
  • madyncaden
    Options

its alright to get down, just amke sure you get up!!! it sounds like you are already doing that too!! keep at it and you will reach your goal. its a journey that will probably never end for most of us so we need to push thru!!!
  • madyncaden
    Options

have a great healthy weekend, recharge and push forward when the week starts!!! you can do it, we are all here for you!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    the funk must be going around!! maybe it is the "dog days of summer" kicking in. i have been in a funk all week too. its been creeping up for like 2 weeks it seems. lets all have a healthy weekend and take extra care of ourselves- treat ur self to a little something special! we will kick this funk ladies!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Yes! Funk be gone!!! Ugh! I hope come monday we are all back and ready to tackle the last 3 weeks of our challenge!!! Anyone have ideas for next weeks mini challenge??
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - I am going on my mini vaca this weekend - no kids or husband!!! I am determined to stay on track - especially since i am .6 lbs away from reaching my 40 lb goal - which i had set to lose by Sept 1st - so i am alittle ahead of schedule. Just wanted to thank you ladies for all the support and encouragement - you are all amazing and i love that i have all of you to share our success with!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Yes lets refocus ladies!! Its mid challenge and i think the excitement has left; lets bring it back!!! I am having an awesome workout week as i have commited to Ripped in 30 and thrown in some extra cardio. i have been eating between 1400 and 1600 calories and trying to drinks lotsa water. Good on fruits and veggies, but i have slacked on push/jacks/ups. How is everyone else doing? is the funk disappearing? oh yeah and thanks to mimi i am exploring 5k's!! thanks mimi for the motiavtion!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hi Ladies - I am going on my mini vaca this weekend - no kids or husband!!! I am determined to stay on track - especially since i am .6 lbs away from reaching my 40 lb goal - which i had set to lose by Sept 1st - so i am alittle ahead of schedule. Just wanted to thank you ladies for all the support and encouragement - you are all amazing and i love that i have all of you to share our success with!

Go have a great weekend and hopefully come Monday weigh in you will hit that 40lb goal!!! =]
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Yes lets refocus ladies!! Its mid challenge and i think the excitement has left; lets bring it back!!! I am having an awesome workout week as i have commited to Ripped in 30 and thrown in some extra cardio. i have been eating between 1400 and 1600 calories and trying to drinks lotsa water. Good on fruits and veggies, but i have slacked on push/jacks/ups. How is everyone else doing? is the funk disappearing? oh yeah and thanks to mimi i am exploring 5k's!! thanks mimi for the motiavtion!!

Great job getting back into a good work out swing of things!!! You are right it is the mid point so now we all need to refocus and hit these last 3 weeks hard! The finish line is in sight and we all need to reach our goals! I am so looking forward to a lot of us breaking out of the 150s, and for my bestfriend MrsWilson to hit her 2nd mini goal of 30lbs lost. We are all so close to a goal I hope next week is our week and we all hit those next mini goals! Everyone have a great weekend and cant wait to see how everyone is doing come Monday morning!!!