Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good morning mommies! I am sad to post my starting weight; as it is 3 pounds up from my ending weight of the last challenge :huh: i had a little too much fun this weekend! Not going to let it get me down!

Starting weight- 158 :mad:

Lets go mommies!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hi, I know it says closed group but I was wondering if you have room for one more?! My name is Rebecca. I have a 7 month old and am just now trying to get this baby weight off. I put on 50 lbs. with the pregnancy and gave birth to an almost 9 lb. boy. I am ready to lose the last 20 lbs.

Welcome Rebecca!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hey Latoya! I know it says closed group...but can I join too? I'm a mommy as well! :happy: Would love the motivation and support!

Welcome!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!! My starting weight is ........166.8
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

My SW for this challenge is 245.75. In keeping with the challenge my GW is 230.75 BUT in keeping with my personal goals I'd be really excited to reach 235.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Fellow Mommies!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
    I miss being able to work out, and it looks like I'm not gonna be able to start back up until next week.:cry: I tried to get on the elliptical over the weekend and tried walking fast but I'm just NOT ready. I guess doctor DOES know best:tongue:

Here's my starting weight: 149.0lbs
    My goal is 140lbs by September 5th. It will probably be more challenging without my Insanity workouts, but I'm gonna try my best. I will be lowering my calories until I can resume my workouts.

Let's all give our best effort to meeting our goals for this challenge! We CAN do this!! I'm truly grateful to have you ladies and this thread for encouragement & support.:flowerforyou:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good Morning Fellow Mommies!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
    I miss being able to work out, and it looks like I'm not gonna be able to start back up until next week.:cry: I tried to get on the elliptical over the weekend and tried walking fast but I'm just NOT ready. I guess doctor DOES know best:tongue:

Here's my starting weight: 149.0lbs
    My goal is 140lbs by September 5th. It will probably be more challenging without my Insanity workouts, but I'm gonna try my best. I will be lowering my calories until I can resume my workouts.

Let's all give our best effort to meeting our goals for this challenge! We CAN do this!! I'm truly grateful to have you ladies and this thread for encouragement & support.:flowerforyou:

Amazing! I remember having conversation with you about reaching 155!!! Look at you now! Congrats! You will be 140 before you know it! Take it easy and you will be back to working out in no time :happy:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mommies!! It's Monday 11th and Labor Day Losers has begun!! I hope we all have our goals in check remembering our first mini-goal (to ensure we are getting at least 64 oz of water each day).

My first weigh in is 140! I'm so excited cause if all goes as planned I should be at my initial goal weight by Labor Day! So here goes... good luck to us all... and let's be each other's support and motivation through this! We can ALL be hot mama's soon!

For those who are just joining us, WELCOME! :drinker: (<<<< water) Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Good Morning! I had a great weekend as I hope all of you did as well. My weight this morning is 206.4. My goal by labor day for this challenge is to be at 191.4!!! That will be back in ONEderland!!! I can't wait. Good luck to you all and keep up all the good work! I have a long way to go but with these little goals it will be easier than saying I need to lose 80 lbs!! Have a great week and see you back on Monday the 18th!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! 1 glass of water down! :drinker: My starting weight this morning was 153.7 which made me really excited, because with my first son i got kind of stuck at 152 then when i stopped nursing dropped down to 142(prepreg weight) Just from my milk drying up. No plans to stop nursing anytime soon though so lets hope i dont get stuck at 152 again! My goal is to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 142 by labor day!! My weight loss has gotten reallllllly slow, so fingers crossed! Look forward to losing with you ladies!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Day 1--- my SW is 155lbs (increase from my last challenge final weight of 154lbs)
    water so far 48 oz. let's get it in ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! running group tonight :)

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11--
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I am a Mommy of a 13 year old daughter. My starting weight is 239.
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon labor day losers...can't wait to begin this challenge with you guys...my goal is to lose at least 15 pds. by labor day...my starting weight as of this morning is 251...so I hope that by labor day I reach 235...I hope I can do this...couldn't exercise for the past couple of days due to a pulled muscle by the hip...it still hurts but I'm already taking medication for it...I hope I feel better in a few days...glad to be part of this group and good luck to everyone..

Yvette:tongue:
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for letting me join! My starting weight is 159.6. My goal per the challenge is 15 lbs., so 145. My ultimate goal is my pre-preg. weight of 137. Wow, that seems far off!

Question to those of you breast feeding ... are you sticking with the 1200 calories or adding in more? Thanks! Rebecca
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see if I added the ticker correctly!
  • Hikergirl5401
    Hikergirl5401 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Labor Day Losers! Thanks for letting me join! This is really exciting because I've been stuck at 154 for a bit! Hopefully this will kick it back into gear! Starting weight is 155 (must have had a fun weekend :wink: ). 24 oz of water down today! Good luck to you all and keep up the good work!

Feel free to add me! :happy:

Megan
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    WooHoo - it's only 2 and I've already drunk 48oz of water, not including the iced tea I had for lunch. :drinker: It helps that my throat is a little raw so I feel like I need to have something to drink at all times! :frown:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Ladies!! I am so so excited about this challenge!! i see alot of us are hoping to get out of the 150's!!! I love doing this with fellow mommies! Very inspiring!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Week 7/11/11-- 123 lbs
    Week 7/18/11--
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs

I've only had 4 glasses so far today, so I've got to really step it up tonight to meet the goal. Good luck mommies!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi Labor Day Losers! Thanks for letting me join! This is really exciting because I've been stuck at 154 for a bit! Hopefully this will kick it back into gear! Starting weight is 155 (must have had a fun weekend :wink: ). 24 oz of water down today! Good luck to you all and keep up the good work!

Feel free to add me! :happy:

Megan

Welcome friend! :bigsmile: