Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oye! Great day, but then made a shrimp/scallop whole wheat pasta for dinner and it put me way over :(

sounds so yummy though!!!

I agree it sounds yummylicious!!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies, I read a lot of these entries and it appears that this is group is heading in the right direction, the road of success!!!! Let's rock this challenge ladies and show off our accomplishements on Labor Day! cheers!!!!!!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Morning mommies!

So sorry I missed yesterdays weight in. I was off yesterday and away from a scale.

Week 7/11/11-- 245.75 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 244.5 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: -1.25 lbs
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! We are on a roll. We all had a great first week. I'm enjoying these mini-challenges also. I'm still really on the water drinking - up to 16oz this morning and have my 24oz cup filled for the morning. I've burned almost 400 calories so far! This is motivating me to get up in the morning and get in a workout before I start my day! :bigsmile:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies !! You all are so motivating !! I did awesome on exercise and water yesterday, today i did good on exercise but slacking on water, will get on it right now :drinker: i think i have an idea for next week challenge, but i will wait to say :wink: it seems we are all doing good at water and exercising, but it all comes down to our hardest struggle...food :devil: its a hard thing to manage!!! lets stay motivated and get this going!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good Morning mommies!!!
    I am back to my good old self, full of energy and ready to take on the world... I am soooo not a Monday person, I love my weekends and spending quality time with my family and friends.. Had an awesome workout last night, ran 50 minutes on the treadmill and this morning had my boot camp class at 5am. I have burned 995 calories to date this week and I am at 32oz of water for the day... Let's do this ladies, I will not allow this plateau to stop me or discourage me any longer....

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs

Our numbers and goal of 135 are very similar!! So is lovecola's! I hope this challenge helps all 3 of us break out of the 150's!! i think out of the 3 of us i have the farthest to go so i am going to try reaaaaaaaaaallllllly hard, lol!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good Morning mommies!!!
    I am back to my good old self, full of energy and ready to take on the world... I am soooo not a Monday person, I love my weekends and spending quality time with my family and friends.. Had an awesome workout last night, ran 50 minutes on the treadmill and this morning had my boot camp class at 5am. I have burned 995 calories to date this week and I am at 32oz of water for the day... Let's do this ladies, I will not allow this plateau to stop me or discourage me any longer....

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--

Our numbers and goal of 135 are very similar!! So is lovecola's! I hope this challenge helps all 3 of us break out of the 150's!! i think out of the 3 of us i have the farthest to go so i am going to try reaaaaaaaaaallllllly hard, lol!

Im with you ladies! When Im nursing I get stuck in the 150's! With my first son i stayed at 152 till the week i let my milk dry and in a week dropped to 142, where I always stay! Now im worried becuase I am currently nursing my 5mon old and Ive hit 152 again! Id like our group to help get me down to 142, then hey maybe when i stop nursing ill get down to my ultimate goal of 130s!!! Lets see the 30s ladies!!! We can do it. No work out yet today since both my boys were up at 7am, but its now 8am, 16oz of water down(no clue if ill come close to the 28 glasses from yesterday) and 479 cals burned so far this week! You ladies are all awesome lets keep it up!!!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Sorry I was in the hospital doing a sleep study yesturday and had no access to weigh in yesturday. I am at 205! I have not been as good lately - stress took over. I hope to get some real motivation here this week. Keep up all the good work mommies!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always harder because I am on the run so I don't drink as much water and then there are the adult beverages (lol). We can do this though!!

Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.80 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: __-2.2____lbs
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Almost 11:30am 48oz of water so far for the day, and 872 calories burned so far this week! Hope you ladies are having a great day!
  • Hikergirl5401
    Hikergirl5401 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Morning mommies!!!

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--

Mine too! I've been trying to break out of the 150's. It's hard but we can do it!! :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for next weeks challenge. I'm at about 900 calories so far this week!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    :happy: Last night was nice; did double time by getting in a 2nd workout at the gym, 30 minutes on the elliptical. Thennnnnnnnnnnnn, because i went with girlfriend, we left the gym to have wine, lol :drinker: good times, but i definitely drank the calories back that i burned:huh: ...oh well. Here is to today! this morning i was back at 156.4.. im hoping to end this month at 153. cross your fingers for me:grumble:
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!:happy:

I cant believe today is already wednesday. I work both my jobs tomorrow and friday should be fun just long days. I'll be serving beer for about 4-5 hours, and its not standing in place either ill be running around. Ill just have my lunch break at my first job to get in a good work out. Im also working on my first craft show on the 30 & 31st of the month so much going on but i can manage and that is why i love being a part of this group, i have the support and the responsibilty of meeting these challenges we set every day! :heart:

I hope everyone has a great week!!!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am struggling with getting my calories right, UGH! I am also 100 or 200 over! This weeks focus is adding in exercise again, next week my personal goal will be to stay in calorie range. Hope you all had a better day than I did in terms of food choices! Keep up the burn!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Good Morning!!:happy:

I cant believe today is already wednesday. I work both my jobs tomorrow and friday should be fun just long days. I'll be serving beer for about 4-5 hours, and its not standing in place either ill be running around. Ill just have my lunch break at my first job to get in a good work out. Im also working on my first craft show on the 30 & 31st of the month so much going on but i can manage and that is why i love being a part of this group, i have the support and the responsibilty of meeting these challenges we set every day! :heart:

I hope everyone has a great week!!!
    We love having you in this group! And you can do it all, your the best! :happy:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Okay, I am struggling with getting my calories right, UGH! I am also 100 or 200 over! This weeks focus is adding in exercise again, next week my personal goal will be to stay in calorie range. Hope you all had a better day than I did in terms of food choices! Keep up the burn!

At least it is only over by 100 or 200 and your not totally going over. Glad you are getting in exercise this week!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    COMPLETELY slacking on water today... ugh 6:30pm and only 7 glasses so far! :drinker: I know Ill hit my 8 but I usually have closer to 15 glasses! How is everyone doing on their exercise calories burned so far this week? So far I'm at 1267. I want to try to get in 2 work outs tomorrow, i hoping to get as close to the 3000 as possible. But I'll be happy with 2000! My personal goal till labor day is to get at least 20 minutes a day 6 days a week. And the 20 minutes have to be more then a walk, I need to be sweaty and have a high heart rate! :wink:

Anyone else have any personal goals they are trying to acheive before our labor day weigh in??
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at about 915 calories burned or so. For me that's pretty good. I'll have no trouble making 1500 but I'd like to make at least 2000. We'll see! My goal is to continue to increase my calories burned each week or so. Maybe by Labor Day I can make 3000 calories burned a week.:smokin: Hoping to get a really good workout tomorrow - 500 calories maybe.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey Mommies!! You ladies rock!! I've been seeing some of your posts... and cals burnt.. you girls are amazing!!!

I have been doing pretty well with my water, never had a problem there and dont intend to slack off.. My cals burnt is a different story.. I have burnt 805 for the week so far.. (only exercised twice) and I'm hoping to at least hit 1800... but if not, then 1500.. I dont know how you gals can do the 3000 but I'm sincerely impressed if you even come close to it!!

Anyways, have a nice night.. to those who are breastfeeding, there will come a time in your child's life when you will wish they were still cradled in your arms.. so cherish this time!! My son's 17 and sometimes I long to be able to hold him like that again! :ohwell:

Have a great night ladies.. and continue being wonderful, awesome, kicking moms!!! Good night!
  • dietfree2012
    Options

You revealed the secret challenge, lol! We all are doing great with exercise and water, but the biggest challenge and the reason we are all her is FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next weeks challenge is to stay within your calorie range 100% not a calorie over, lol! And yes, even on the weekend! :frown: (At least for next week)!! If we can drink 8 glasses of water, burn at least 1500 calories in exercise, and stay in our calorie limit, we will rock :happy: