Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Im the friend that recommended MrsWilson0511! She's awesome ladies so lets help support her in our journey to be losers!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    So my friend recommended this group, i know it says closed but I was wondering if I could get added, Im not a mommy yet but am losing the weight to first of all be healthier and second of all so we can get preggo! I have been stuck lately and trying to be able to squeeze in a workout on the days where I am working two jobs. If I can join then i totally understand. Let me know thanks and if anyone wants feel free to add me. I need all the support i can get.

of course you can join! weigh ins are monday..so far we just have starting weight and this monday is our week 1 weigh in...this is a hard journey and these mommies are awesome with supporting each others goals!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I spent this week trying to get my eating on track, it's going okay. So now the mini challenge for next week will get me motivated to start working out again. I was going to spin class and plan on doing that again. 55 minutes should help me burn a decent amount of calories and then start the shred again. Have a great weekend ladies!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    thank you! I weighed in this morning so I will just use that as my starting weight. Im really looking forward do this group. I have the hardest time posting my weight for everyone to see but im trying not to get hung up on it.

Week 7/11/11-- 275.5 lbs (weighed actually 7/15)
    Week 7/18/11--
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow I took a few days off from here and I'm thoroughly impressed by all the breastfeeding mommies out there! I breastfed my son for 14 months and my daughter is still nursing (she'll be a year next Sunday!). I'm starting to wean her now though because of a vacation were taking the beginning of September and she'll be staying with grandparents for a week!

On another note my birthday was Tuesday, I celebrated by cheating on my diet. I've felt awful since then and haven't been drinking near enough water! Today is the first day I feel like I'm back on track with meals and water so hoping I can push through till Monday and still see a good number on the scale. My little birthday binge cost me about 3 weeks worth of weight loss! =( So not worth it!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi mommies!!! Its Friday!!!! wooooohooooooo!!!! im so excited for the weekend! Our 1st weigh in (techinically second) is Monday so i am going to work hard (and play hard) this weekend. Thank you ladies for continuing the ideas for weekly challenges. As stated before i think its best to just take the 1st suggestion and since the 1st suggestion for the week is calorie burn, then calorie burn it is!!! So next weeks challenge is to burn :3000 calories next week through excercise. You can do it ladies!!! this is 500 calories a day for 6 days and 1 day of rest or it can be broken up how you like of course :smile: I also think that since each challenge is a life changing goal, we should strive to keep it going throughout the whole challenge. We can look at it as a running challenge with a new one added weekly. This way on Labor Day, we would have made 8 amazing changes towards our healthy lifestyle!! So keep drinking more water :drinker: and get ready to start burning next week!! Im interested in everyones workout plan for next week. Mine is a hybrid of Ripped in 30 and Insanity. What's yours? Once again thank you mommies for keeping me on track.. when i fall off i feel as if im disappointing you all as well as myself which keeps me motivated to take this all the way :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wow.. I dont know if I can get to 500 per day!! Without sounding like excuses.. I barely have time with my little girl when I get home, and then exercise and dinner and preparation for the next day.. I would have to do an extra workout or treadmill to get to 500... :((
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hi mommies!!! Its Friday!!!! wooooohooooooo!!!! im so excited for the weekend! Our 1st weigh in (techinically second) is Monday so i am going to work hard (and play hard) this weekend. Thank you ladies for continuing the ideas for weekly challenges. As stated before i think its best to just take the 1st suggestion and since the 1st suggestion for the week is calorie burn, then calorie burn it is!!! So next weeks challenge is to burn :3000 calories next week through excercise. You can do it ladies!!! this is 500 calories a day for 6 days and 1 day of rest or it can be broken up how you like of course :smile: I also think that since each challenge is a life changing goal, we should strive to keep it going throughout the whole challenge. We can look at it as a running challenge with a new one added weekly. This way on Labor Day, we would have made 8 amazing changes towards our healthy lifestyle!! So keep drinking more water :drinker: and get ready to start burning next week!! Im interested in everyones workout plan for next week. Mine is a hybrid of Ripped in 30 and Insanity. What's yours? Once again thank you mommies for keeping me on track.. when i fall off i feel as if im disappointing you all as well as myself which keeps me motivated to take this all the way :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wow.. I dont know if I can get to 500 per day!! Without sounding like excuses.. I barely have time with my little girl when I get home, and then exercise and dinner and preparation for the next day.. I would have to do an extra workout or treadmill to get to 500... :((

i understand! do what you can; no judgement from my way; and i KNOW they arent excuses, im a mommy as well. Im hoping for 500 from my insanity workouts in the am....thats if i get up lol. Maybe i should lower it a little since all of us are mommies...hmmmm...what about 300 a day for 6 days and 1 day off? maybe 1500 calories this week? That is doable right. 30 minutes a day? That is still a challenge as a mommy but we are worth the 30 minutes! Thanks for the reality check here! ill change the challenge!:wink:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: NEW CHALLENGE UPDATE:smile::smile: :smile:

Hi mommies! One of our fellow mommies made a very valid point. We want the challenges to be doable for us MOMMIES, key word here is mommies, lol. With time contstraints that motherhood brings, an hour workout 6 days a week might be a lot for some of us. Although if you can do it that is awesome. I personally have all the time i need in the morning if i would get my butt out of bed, but i usuall dont so......lol!! But the goal is to push ourselves, so lets push ourselves to workout 6 days a week for 30 minutes or 1500 calorie burn this broken up how you wish. Lets go mommies we can do it! So to clarify, next weeks challenge is to get in 1500 calorie deficit from excercise (and for those that are able to do an hour I personally challenge you to 3000 calorie deficit next week :bigsmile:). Lets do this mommies!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options

Hi mommies! One of our fellow mommies made a very valid point. We want the challenges to be doable for us MOMMIES, key word here is mommies, lol. With time contstraints that motherhood brings, an hour workout 6 days a week might be a lot for some of us. Although if you can do it that is awesome. I personally have all the time i need in the morning if i would get my butt out of bed, but i usuall dont so......lol!! But the goal is to push ourselves, so lets push ourselves to workout 6 days a week for 30 minutes or 1500 calorie burn this broken up how you wish. Lets go mommies we can do it! So to clarify, next weeks challenge is to get in 1500 calorie deficit from excercise (and for those that are able to do an hour I personally challenge you to 3000 calorie deficit next week :bigsmile:). Lets do this mommies!

Now 1500 I know I can do!!! I'll push for more though!!! :bigsmile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Water question? During the night i drink a ton of water. My 5 month old still wakes up twice to eat & I pee at least once(TMI :tongue: ) Each time i get up i drink around 20oz of water. Im trying to keep all my water logged for my own records, so my question is water drank through out the night, what day should i log it for? The current day or after midnight so make it the next day. I know theres no 'right' answer, just want oppinions :wink: Thanks Mommies! Hope your all enjoying your weekend. I know Im going to today, then its back to working out 6 days a week and logging everything! Lets hope today doesnt ruin Mondays weigh in for me!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options

thanks latoya!! i am pushing for 2000-3000 since i am home this summer and can workout at nap time!! i am feeling like i am crazy to go for this goal but i need to push myself....i will be happy with 1500 but want more:) have a great weekend and good luck to all mommies on this challenge!! we can do this!! yay :happy:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today since I am having a cheat day with my kiddos tomorrow and I finished my "contest" today. I took 8th out of 620 people. Lost 64.2lb and 26.75%.

7/11 180.4
    7/18 175.6
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oye, rough weekend, that ended in a McDonald's dinner :( I have made significant changes in my eating and tracking everything has been really helpful for me. Next week I will continue to fine tune my diet (obviously no more McDonald's) and plan to start incorporating exercise to get me to the 1500 burn! Although tonight's dinner and last night's dinner were bad (I had planned on last night, mommy's night out with my best friend), I tried to eat conservatively throughout the day in anticipation of the extra calories. This is big for me as I used to eat three bad meals a day. Anyway, I hope you all had a nice weekend and are ready for the burn!!
    Becca
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    @becreed- i think your planning for the bad meals will keep the gain away! good job at small changes that make a big difference!

Good morning mommies! ehh...157...a little sad as earlier this week i saw 155. here is to another week! did my insanity this morning so i did get at least 500 calorie burn today.

sw- 158
    week 1-157
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Darn it!!! I had just typed a post and I hit the wrong key on this stupid laptop and it disappeared. Ugh!! :grumble: Well anyway, weighed in at 175 this morning, up from Friday but down from last Monday. Seems to be the norm for a Monday. I'm ready to burn some calories this week! I was going to get up at 5:30 this morning to get a short workout in but I turned off my alarm instead of hitting snooze. :blushing: I'll workout tonight for sure!!!!

Let's go Mommies!!! Drink the water :drinker: and burn those calories!:bigsmile:
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mommies. NOt so pleased with myself this morning. i did not make healthy choices all weekend and it shows this morning. last week i logged 166.2 on fri which was a 0.8 loss from monday but this morning i am up at 166.9 so thats actually a gain of 0.1. alright back on track though.

7/11- start 166.8
    7/18- 166.9
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

SW - 175.4
    7/18 - 172.4

Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 2 pounds....wow...can't believe it..even though I can't exercise...I hope I continue losing..

7/11=251
    7/18=249

Hopefully I will reach my goal of 235 by September...Good luck to everyone and hoping that everyone has a great week!!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    7 More weeks Mommies! Keep up the water and hit the exercise hard this week! I had a very bad, food wise, weekend. But last night got in a good work out to jump start the week! Today I start hitting it hard again. Last night i took measurements and did a 12 point fitness test and on labor day Ill recheck both. Hopfully by then Ill lose some inchs and double how many push ups sit ups ect that I can do. And just weighed myself, believe it or not, I weigh exactly to the point 7 the same as last week! LOL Oh well I was sure i was going to have to list a gain this week so ill talk it! Great job to all who lost this week!!!

Week 7/11/11-- 153.7 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 153.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11--
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ugh - gained yet another 2 lbs! I am constantly hungry, but am doing my best to make good food choices. I think it's because I have been so tired that my workouts have slacked off 100%. So, going to try to get back on it.

7/11 - 222
    7/18 - 224

By the way, my appointment went great. Baby is measuring right on track with a 2/26 due date! Thanks for all of the support!