Why flirting on MFP is a bad idea..

Options
15678911»

Replies

• _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you want someone who liked you even at your worst and stuck through it with you? And then transformed with you into the better?

Nope.... when I'm hot again, I could do better. LOL

just sayin'.....
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm in who wants to flirt?????? P.S. No DUDES

Aww! C'mon...my pecs..your pecs...

Ok...I can't even joke like that...I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil =/.

lol

Holy crap I think I just peed my pants!!!!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    OK - so thank you ALL for this fantastic Sunday morning reading material :happy:

I laughed :laugh:

I cried :sad:

well I didn't really cry...

I learned some things :noway:

but I REFUSE to google bathroommeet.com for fear that my eyes will probably start bleeding

LMAO same here :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you want someone who liked you even at your worst and stuck through it with you? And then transformed with you into the better?

Nope.... when I'm hot again, I could do better. LOL

just sayin'.....

Ouch!

Do better? Than someone who loved you for you when you weren't at your best?

Double ouch!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Im in lol hopefully we dont get in trouble
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

shhhhh- it'll be our secret!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

shhhhh- it'll be our secret!

smiley-love036.gif
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    This thread made me laugh so much. lol TY
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    People are funny! Cows are cool... LOLOLOLOL :laugh:

Yeah so the cows comment comes from the cow dating site post somewhere in here and it made me laugh, but I didn't quote it.

This has been an entertaining topic.

Happy Happy!
    :wink:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    *goes on to flirt on MFP*
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Too Funny!!!!
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

We aren't all trying to change what we look like, a lot of people on this site want to change how we feel, and how much energy we have. Keep your dating to yourself....
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilariously funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but also VERY interesting.

I don't think there's any harm with a little bit of flirting - Who knows what might happen!! :tongue: :laugh:
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    omg!!! hilarious!!!!:laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

We aren't all trying to change what we look like, a lot of people on this site want to change how we feel, and how much energy we have. Keep your dating to yourself....

This is true...and some, like me...are doing/have done both.

We all have the right not to read threads in this section of the forum. Chit chat and games is considered off topic, for a reason.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I would never flirt,thats just WRONG WRONG WRONG, but on the other hand nothing beats stalking.

/sigh

Some people have all the luck - I don't even have one stalker :cry:

The best stalkers never let themselves be known, as I so unpleasantly had to find out.

And flirting is flirting. It is what you make it. You can sit and over analyze every word said and think of a response, or you can let go and have some fun. Besides, this is the internet. Where better to practice your flirting than with people you'll never meet or see (unless you want to, I guess. I've met some awesome people on here who I wouldn't mind having in my real every day life. They'd be a lot more fun than some of the people with sticks up their *kitten* that I'm surrounded by.)

I know a girl from Germany who met her husband, from the U.S., through some graduate chat room thing. They are now married and living in Washington. Crazy stuff happens, I tell you!

And totally right there with you on the "how we feel" thing. I started off trying to change how I look, now I don't give a *kitten*. I mean, I still want to get to my goal, but even if I somehow don't I know I'm never going to stop working out and eating right b/c this is how I feel after a good workout and a day of eating well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HRzaOFhec

*dances out*
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    !
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm not single, but if I were... I think MFP would be the last place I'd be looking for love!

:laugh:
    ditto - there's some crazies on here!:sick:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

We aren't all trying to change what we look like, a lot of people on this site want to change how we feel, and how much energy we have.
    Really? I'm looking to continue doing all the above, it comes as a package deal, which is awesome!:drinker: