Why flirting on MFP is a bad idea..

Options

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I think a lot of it may come from just trying to be encouraging and lift people's spirits. If I see someone's lost weight this week, I may throw in a "great job hot stuff" to help make them feel even better about it and keep up that momentum.
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    By the way, your profile picture *is* sexy. It has sex appeal. That is all.
    -wtk
    [/quote]

^^^^ Exactly why I don't accept males.... that is all.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    By the way, your profile picture *is* sexy. It has sex appeal. That is all.
    -wtk

^^^^ Exactly why I don't accept males.... that is all.
    [/quote]

I think it's sexy as hell as well! :wink:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well said, I'm visualizing a new thread .... Why I don't feel nice today/Why I feel nice today.. can you imagine all the emotions spewing in, It would be a kicker, I just know it

It will tank sweetpea. I guess its part of the "journey" for some people to tap into or confront the dark sides of their characters and accept it is there. Will they do so out in the open? No. Most people seem content to watch the shadows flicker on the walls of the cave....
    I had to delete a few of my friends on this (don't accept males) because these ladies were in the late 30's and 40's and starting up these crued sexual threads/updates on their pages expecting men to oggle at them, write back just as creudly and start a whole "what will u do to my body" kind of thing...

Names! Give me names! I can do a masterclass in innuendo. By the way. I accept NO ONE. That's how badass I am. I am fed up of being objectified you see...
    I'll get to work on that then you sexy old goat

Oh Atty you smooth talker. You give me more wood than a double bass.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    implied-facepalm.jpg
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

some of the friends I have on Mfp

*stomps off*
    Thought I was the only one...........
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I want a duck billed platypus

LMAO
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I would never flirt,thats just WRONG WRONG WRONG, but on the other hand nothing beats stalking.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    To the OP:

Well, no this is not a dating site, but people meet where people gather. If your logic were applied to the rest of the world, we would never be able to date anyone we met through work, or at the grocery store, or at the gym because those aren't "dating sites" either.

Personally, I'm thankful that I am not restricted to bars and church singles groups for meeting new friends. If you don't want to develop a relationship with someone who is being real about themselves, that's your business. But please, stay out of mine.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would never flirt,thats just WRONG WRONG WRONG, but on the other hand nothing beats stalking.

/sigh

Some people have all the luck - I don't even have one stalker :cry:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

/sigh

I will add you to my list,if you hear something outside your window at night dont worry its just me,and pay no mind to the roll of duct tape and twister mat...they are ummmmm...a fashion statement....yeah thats it
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

/sigh

I will add you to my list,if you hear something outside your window at night dont worry its just me,and pay no mind to the roll of duct tape and twister mat...they are ummmmm...a fashion statement....yeah thats it

Yay, I :heart: twister....

...wait, wha?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    To the OP:

Well, no this is not a dating site, but people meet where people gather. If your logic were applied to the rest of the world, we would never be able to date anyone we met through work, or at the grocery store, or at the gym because those aren't "dating sites" either.

Personally, I'm thankful that I am not restricted to bars and church singles groups for meeting new friends. If you don't want to develop a relationship with someone who is being real about themselves, that's your business. But please, stay out of mine.

Yep. Just yep.

No offense, but some people can't seem to get their heads around it. Flirting is part of life. Its how people get to know one another, its how you can complement others.

Even "raunchy" flirting has its place. I really don't see why people care about it. Don't like it, then don't do it, and block the people that are. Simple as that.

As far as the woman who "doesn't accept men" - Fine. No one cares. Keep in mind, if your attitude is similar in real life, it could really limit your prospects as far as getting a good guy. If you are trying to ONLY meet men on dating sites, then fine, its your life. Screw it up any way you choose.

I think the main idea behind this thread is NO ONE ELSE CARES, so stop posting.
  • SkylerNshape
    Options
    I see a lot of flirting on this site in the few days I've been using it. It's makes me happy that I have a wonderful husband of many years, at my side, giving me love and support, I don't need to look for Mr. right. But if I were this is the last place I would look. when I see pictures of people in the bathroom snapping picture's of their half naked body, I think one thing, there are a lot of people on here that need to lose weight, But to those that do come here "looking" well more power to you, it's just gross to me.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    when I see pictures of people in the bathroom snapping picture's of their half naked body, I think one thing, there are a lot of people on here that need to lose weight

well..that's not a nice thing to say missy...
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

I personally think I'm EPIC as is. I'm just working on being even MORE EPIC. I mean please, how can someone nicknamed "Big Love" not feel AWESOME!! I'm not gonna say all the ladies find me sexy; but I think I'm the shizzy nizzy and so does my wifey.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Single ladies on MFP feel free to Flirt with this awesomely tanned brown man!!!! Pm at will babycakes!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh I know we're all beautiful! That's why we're trying so very hard to change what we look like...

I personally think I'm EPIC as is. I'm just working on being even MORE EPIC. I mean please, how can someone nicknamed "Big Love" not feel AWESOME!! I'm not gonna say all the ladies find me sexy; but I think I'm the shizzy nizzy and so does my wifey.

I'm making it my goal to use "shizzy nizzy" in a conversation today. :laugh:
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    LOL yeah id have to say, if i were single, MFP would not be my first choice!!! or even a choice at all lol From my experience, I meet the best ppl in person. Online dating is a joke unless you wanna pay some company to find you someone decent. As a girl.... I'd rather NOT fork out money for that... thats the mans job lol just sayin!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options

I'm making it my goal to use "shizzy nizzy" in a conversation today. :laugh:

You're more than welcome to use it; just properly attribute my copyright...;-p