CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• ericjcook
    ericjcook Posts: 10
    Options
    Does falling down a flight of stairs count?
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    I love the thought process thats gone into this challenge!

Go team ranged !(on phone so will add graphics later)
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Stairs.. CHECK!!! GAME ON Ladies.. :)
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Dear Stair Stepper at the gym,

I know last week I fell on you. You completely embarrassed me and made me bleed all over myself. I had to get the help from a personal trainer and bandages. Everyone stared at me. You ruined my white sock.

But it's on. You're going to take me up 1800 stairs whether you like it or not.

Love,

MK
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OH HEY TEAM EXPLOSIVES HERE YOU GO:

explosivesteam.jpg

explosivesteam.jpg
  • LASH3S
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks!!
  • LASH3S
    Options
    Dear Stair Stepper at the gym,

I know last week I fell on you. You completely embarrassed me and made me bleed all over myself. I had to get the help from a personal trainer and bandages. Everyone stared at me. You ruined my white sock.

But it's on. You're going to take me up 1800 stairs whether you like it or not.

Love,

MK

So funny... I am being formally introduced to the Stair Stepper at the gym tonight... i hope my meeting isn't as brutal as yours..;)
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey Team EXPLOSIVES: AIM TOWARDS ENEMY!!!!

Soooo glad i got into one, this is perfect for me. Loved loved the intro!!

Going to use my stepper (which i think is in the house somewhere while i watch the Tour de France tonight before i go to my lottie.

Excited!

Nessy x

P.S how is everyone putting this down in their exercise journal?
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Alright team Explosives! We've got this. :D I've got enough liquor bottles in my kitchen to make a ton of molotov cocktails!

And stairs? Stairs are easy. Gotta get outta this building somehow, right? Bring it.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options

P.S how is everyone putting this down in their exercise journal?

For this challenge you can either log it under Stair-treadmill ergometer, general , or there is a running up stairs exercise listed as well. I guess it depends on your speed. :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Yeah team explosives!!! We can do this!!!! :) Lets kick some booty!!

Aww if im doing it with one stair does that mean I go up with both feet then down again does that count as one step or 2? I just wanna make sure im not cheating thanks :) xxx
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Does falling down a flight of stairs count?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alright knees...Time to get over this pain you've been giving me the last couple weeks. We're doing stairs whether you like it or not...:noway:

Let's Go Melee Team!!! Woooo!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'll be charging up 300 stairs in the stairwell at work today! I hope I don't run into any of those filthy flesh eating *kitten* in there!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    :wink: CHALLENGE ON!

Just know that Team Ranged WILL bust out of this building first!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Yay team Explosives! So appropriate for me since I regularly have a case of zombie gut anyways. LOL

KAaAa-BoOOom:indifferent:
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    great story intro! Bring on those stairs
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Alright team Explosives! We've got this. :D I've got enough liquor bottles in my kitchen to make a ton of molotov cocktails!

Please don't burn up liquor - we'll need it for first aid and bravery enhancement.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This morning when I saw that the challenge was stairs, I almost cried. I was in a car wreck 4yrs ago and my hip is severely messed up. At my old house we had to go up stairs to get into house, downstairs to get to my room, back upstairs to get to kitchen or living room and everyday I was downing pain meds and crying in agonizing pain... I never realized the stairs were the problem until I moved into a house with no stairs and was suddenly much better, but anytime I went up stairs at a friends house or something, id be in pain again...

I've been here 4months and avoided stairs for this reason.

So 1800 stairs seemed like a big problem for me. I sent a message to cowboy asking for a different challenge..but then told myself I should at least try and go from there if im in to much pain.

I just did 900stairs (half done on day 1 of challenge) and only a lil sore. I actually plan to do another 100 to 200 here before I go to work today! Now im crying not because im buckleing over in pain, but because by losing this much weight, and being more active, I have near fixed a" broken" hip that I thought would be an issue for the rest of my life.
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    300 a day per person eh? Well, it's ****ing on. My team will KILL (=
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    I also hope everyone is HONEST. HOW discouraging if you're a liar just to win. Just saying. We should have some way to prove it. Too bad there are too many people on the teams cuz I'd say look at everyones exercise they inputted in their diary. LOL.