CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    So I saw a few people ask about what counts as stairs - only up, up and down, etc. Has there been an official ruling (lol)?
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We should do individual threads for each of the teams at some point!

I added in the stairmaster at the end of my gym workout this morning..10 minutes at 55 stairs/steps a min= 550 stairs woo! :)
    Team Melee baby!!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    awesome dun 830/1800
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    304 done...perhaps I'll do some more later.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Monday July 11: 320 steps
    Tuesday July 12: 410 steps
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hmm I will need to rig something up for a stair stepper. Have to go poke around in the shed and see what I have! Or I guess I can go up/down on the outside step but that seems kind of odd lol!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I just did 300 steps and can't believe how much I'm sweating. Will be doing more tonight though after a workout DVD. =)
  • brokenxglass
    Options
    Monday:300 Steps
    Tuesday:1000 Steps

1300/1800 Steps :)
  • brokenxglass
    Options

I agree with you. Maybe the captains make the threads? Hmm...
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sweet Today's 300 down.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options

I agree with you. Maybe the captains make the threads? Hmm...

I believe we don't have a capitan yet. Has anybody step up?
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Yay I am so glad I got in a team GO TEAM EXPLOSIVES woot . I am also from New Zealand so will be starting on my Wednesday so...
    Day 1: 500 stairs done
    I had to get a box from the garage and put a plank of wood over the top as it is pouring down with rain here hahaha.
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ok.. 300 down... I'm in awe of those who have 1000 done already... frig.. i need to sit down. lol..
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So sad that I missed this! Would have loved to do this challenge.
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am really excited about this challenge! GO TEAM MELEE!!!! Now to find some stairs....found some, I'm on it!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Did another 308. That's a total of 614 for me.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    So I saw a few people ask about what counts as stairs - only up, up and down, etc. Has there been an official ruling (lol)?

Yes, official ruling, please?
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    just bumpin' to follow along on my own
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    392 completed
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Awesome job guys! I'm so glad to see some of you guys going as far as you can. Remember who ever exceeds the weekly challenge by the most steps will win their team extra points.

I swung in here quickly just to tell what the ruling will be. Only going up will count. Each step will count as one so stepping two feet on one step counts as one step but no jumping steps please. I've been using a step up ladder and I step up right, up left (one), down right, down left then up left, up right (two). EDIT: i also think stepping stairs normally like right on one step then left on the step above is acceptable as well =] I'm actually doing mine at work too lol.

Also we'll be getting team threads up very shortly. Mrtentaclenun and myself will be watching over explosives together until a captain is found. We've received awesome ideas for the next challenge and one of which I absolutely fell inlove with. Since I'm only on my iPhone at the moment I cannot adjust the list but i'll get it to you guys ASAP. For you guys the climb stairs everyday record it and maybe try to earn your teams some extra points =]