CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Managed my 300 stairs today by running up the stairs in my mums and dads house (neighbours will think im mad lol) took me 10.55 minutes :).

Running total of 1478+300 = 1778

Go team Explosives!!!!!

P.S tried and tried and tried to get our thing in my signature and its not working, anyone know what im doing wrong i copied and pasted the link from page 2, Thanks x

Change the and to lowercase

How do you make it so that it works on profile; it works for me on signature, but not on my profile.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I didnt get n e stairs in today its been a long day for me so im gonna have to double up 2morw night :( xx
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    300 stairs done today for 600 total
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    450 done today for a total of 780. Almost there!
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    got 565 in today so 1000/1800 almost there!
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Hey guys, if you create your own team threads please shoot me a pm so I can ask you to include some rules on there about negativity and crap. I usually go through checking my messages first (got around 30 last night) then check the forum and usually I just forget that I have a profile page so I never check that. But anyways, thanks Athena. I'm glad to see you guys are really pulling together as a team and supporting each other without a captain at the moment. =]

Since I just woke up my count for yesterday was 1000 steps. My calves are hurting for some reason, I'd expect my butt. I'll be up for a few more hours and will be intent on doing more then.

SORRY I JUST SENT OUT EVERYONE'S DELAYED WELCOME MESSAGES >.<
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 614
    Day 2 - 386
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Here MELEE!! Our team thread is up with a few survival tips and some links to some awesome zombie survival resources!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288935-team-melee-challenge-of-the-living-dead-closed?page=1#posts-3815944
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Also I'm just gonna leave this here...

ZombieFIT
    http://zombiefit.org/
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 1 / 392
    Day 2 / 420
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION: Challenge of the Living Dead members: Weigh in's are do by Monday at 9PM!!! And no later! This will not be a weekly thing, however I make the spreadsheets and track loss etc and Tuesday I fly out to Michigan and will have zero time to make/post the sheets. If I do not have you weights by the time I finish the spreadsheets you will be put as +1lb. If you cannot give it to me Monday for whatever reason, please weigh in Sunday. Also: Be sure to tell me how many stairs you did when you weigh in!! Thank you guys!!!
  • Chelle_D
    Chelle_D Posts: 33
    Options
    Greetings, people made of awesome! My name is Chelle, and I am SOOOO ready to kick some zombie *kitten*!!! 900 steps should be a breeze...

Have a kickin' Friday!!!
  • miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    ATTENTION: Challenge of the Living Dead members: Weigh in's are do by Monday at 9PM!!! And no later! This will not be a weekly thing, however I make the spreadsheets and track loss etc and Tuesday I fly out to Michigan and will have zero time to make/post the sheets. If I do not have you weights by the time I finish the spreadsheets you will be put as +1lb. If you cannot give it to me Monday for whatever reason, please weigh in Sunday. Also: Be sure to tell me how many stairs you did when you weigh in!! Thank you guys!!!

9PM EST ?
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Greetings, people made of awesome! My name is Chelle, and I am SOOOO ready to kick some zombie *kitten*!!! 900 steps should be a breeze...

Have a kickin' Friday!!!

Hey, Chelle, we're glad you've joined us!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    9PM EASTERN SORRY!
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Welcome Chelle_D!

Okay guys so I made up a list for you all on when everything must be submitted to mrtentaclenun by according to who has contacted me or where people have mentioned they are from (or I noticed). Please just get your final weigh ins and your final challenge counts into us by these times otherwise you will receive a 1lb penalty.

9p Monday July 18th EST =

7p Monday July 18th (Mountain)
    6p Monday July 18th (Pacific)
    2a Tuesday July 19th (England)
    1p Tuesday July 19th (New Zealand)
    10p Tuesday July 19th (South Korea)

ALSO! This Monday the new challenge will be posted and the challenge results will need to be submitted BY SUNDAY 9p EST to your team captain! Since this past week I messed up getting everything out on time and that is why the challenge ended on Monday. Explosive's team captain will be announced Monday at 9!
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Welcome Chelle_D!

Okay guys so I made up a list for you all on when everything must be submitted to mrtentaclenun by according to who has contacted me or where people have mentioned they are from (or I noticed). Please just get your final weigh ins and your final challenge counts into us by these times otherwise you will receive a 1lb penalty.

ALSO! This Monday the new challenge will be posted and the challenge results will need to be submitted BY SUNDAY 9p EST to your team captain! Since this past week I messed up getting everything out on time and that is why the challenge ended on Monday. Explosive's team captain will be announced Monday at 9!

Also 8pm Central for those of us in the middle of the US

(sorry I noticed a couple of Texans, besides myself)
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Welcome Chelle_D!

Also 8pm Central for those of us in the middle of the US

(sorry I noticed a couple of Texans, besides myself)

Oh haha! Blah thanks! Sorry forgot about central >.<
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Tue 568
    Wed 336
    Thur 300
    Fri 336
    Sat 310
    Sun 300

Total 2150
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Tue 568
    Wed 336
    Thur 300
    Fri 336
    Sat 310
    Sun 300

Total 2150

Could you please submit this onto your team's thread? Your captain will record it and will get it in for you.