Replies

• sandowen
    sandowen Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you, stay strong!!!!
  • shels67
    shels67 Posts: 11
    Options
    you are absolutely beautiful!!! and what an inspiration!! i have 20 lbs to lose and was at a low point today, and you have inspired me beyond belief! congrats to you...!

living a good healthy life is the best 'revenge'....!! : ) you took that pain and made poured it into something so wonderful, yourself!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    If anyone reading this is obese and you can't believe you've let yourself go that far. PLEASE I am begging you to listen to me: IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN.

I could not last 10 min my first step class but I refused to give up. You are beautiful! You are have value!!! You have worth!!!!

That hot girl looking down on you in the checkout line? Yeah well if you lose the weight you will be way hotter than her PLUS you will NEVER look down on anyone afterwards cause you will have been there and walked a mile in their shoes.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing well done
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

I'm sure your ex is a bit pissed at himself now :)
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thx for the help in telling me how to fix my pic everyone!!!!!!! I did it!!!
    beforeandaftercollage-1-3.jpg

You look AMAZING!! WOW!! You have done such a great job!! It's such motivation and encouragement to me to meet my 30 pound weight loss goal!! Thanks!!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow ~ congratulations! You not only look wonderful, but you look happy! :flowerforyou:
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look amazing!
  • trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I needed the inspiration today. You have changed not only your own life, but you helped me as well.
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You're amazing ! I am glad your X is an X - good riddence ! Here's to a fantastic life to you and you're children !
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Another must bump.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    TY Los aka cparter!!! You are too precious!!!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing and super encouraging. I love the part where you said "NEVER NEVER give up." I loved your little story! You are an inspiration to a lot of people!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look great! So wonderful :)
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Holy freakin cow, you look AMAZING and should be very proud of yourself!! Great job :)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!!! You look fabulous!! :drinker:
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is incredible, you are such a beautiful girl and huge inspiration! Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration for yourself, health, and kids. By the way you look amazing! Great work and dedication to reaching your goals.
  • nlowell519
    nlowell519 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job you look amazing and gives me much hope! That I two can suceed
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!