Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options
beforeandaftercollage-1-3.jpg

I've never posted a photo in a forum before so hoping this works. Here is a collage of how far I have come thus far. I'm holding my 8 year old son in the second photo.

My name is Lori and I am a single mother of 3 in Missouri. I've lost 108 lbs so far and going for my goal of 125lbs. I am just under 5'4. I had to hit rock bottom health wise to wake up and realize that I had to make a complete and total lifestyle change. I was in a miserable marriage and had let myself gain weight that I didn't lose with each pregnancy. I said good bye to fast food and hello to exercising DAILY. I remember not being able to last 10 minutes in my first step class. I set small goals and by the end of one year I had lost my first 70 lbs! I deal with high blood pressure and suffer with episodes of PSVT where my heart rate goes into the upper 200's. I had no family living near me to lean on for support. My ex told me his new girlfriend was skinnier than me and that I was fat and ugly and that was AFTER I had lost 80lbs!!! If I can do it ANYONE can do it!

PERSEVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if you are on here trying to lose weight NEVER and I mean NEVER give up. I promise you it is soooo worth it. You will feel amazing and you WILL get your health back. If you have children they are counting on you to be there for them. It's not easy. You have to eat HEALTHY and you have to get up off the couch and MOVE MOVE MOVE. But the reward if you don't give up is worth it all.

Blessings,
Lori

Proverbs 3:5-6

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx for the help in telling me how to fix my pic everyone!!!!!!! I did it!!!
    beforeandaftercollage-1-3.jpg
  • dipteshr
    dipteshr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Put the IMG in lower case in your links
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    thx

Now to make the pic smaller lol
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Try resizing the picture down a little bit so we can see the whole thing....but otherwise, AMAZING transformation. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman, flaunt it!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fabulous!! Keep up the great job and hard work :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Congrats on the weight loss you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • 19zerbrechen63
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your weight loss! You've worked so hard and come so far. Great job!
  • mom4nursing
    mom4nursing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging. You look fantastic!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Well done!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    I live in TN now but am originally from MO. I'm about to head that way in the near future for a family reunion. Trying to prepare myself because I know how my family eats. No one knows what a vegetable is. LOL!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You have done an amazing job!!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx will keep trying to resize the pic.
  • mrsmooski
    mrsmooski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow Lori! That's really amazing! Your pics are great... you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your experience, it certainly is motivating! I need to lose 30lbs and most of the time i feel it is impossible, but your story shows me that it's very possible! I'm also just under 5'4" and my goal is also 125lbs. I hope to reach that goal by the end of September because we are going to the beach! Thanks again & i know you will reach your final goal! :smile:
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great transformation and you are beautiful!!!!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing well done !!!!
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    You are gorgeous and he is absolutely out of his mind to say that to you! Congratulations on all your hard work and doing it for you and your kids. What an inspiration!!!
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. And thank you for the pep talk!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great and this is great motivation for anyone who is thinking about giving up at all. I am truly feeling motivated again to keep perservering.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!