Options

Replies

• shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great story !! U look awesome!!
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Awesome... and you are beautiful inside and out :-)
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    I want to be where you all are... gracious it is hard.
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    good for you - very inspiring!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you are doing so well!
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    Wow! You look great! :smile:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! you look fantastic and i just love your positive attitude. you are so right - the key is to never give up. i have to keep telling myself that. hearing your story is just what i needed!
  • jenniferegen
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You are beautiful and a great inspiration! I am sure your ex-husband is eating his heart out now! :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! Thanks so much for sharing your story.
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing :) A real inspiration to everyone ... Thanks for posting!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You're such an inspiration for me to keep going!!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! I'm so proud of you! Thank you for sharing your story! You're going to have such a wonderful, amazing life ahead of you for yourself and your children!!
  • gkfields
    gkfields Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lori,
    You look amazing and God has someone very special for you and your family! Way to go girl. I have 40 lbs to lose and it feels like 100 lbs. I am having trouble eating all my 1200 calories for the day. I have yo yo diet for years and have never lost the weight. My son is coming into high school thie year and I want to be healthy for him and my wonderful husband of 23 years. We have suffered a tragic loss of our 16 year old daugher in 2009 and it is now time to get back on track for our son and lose this weight once and for all. I so want to do this. I am right at 165 lbs and only 5'1", I would like to be at 125lbs. I am 45 and it seems realy hard to find the time to exercise, as I am working 10 hrs a day. If you can give me any advise I would so appreciate that.
    Blessings to you and your family. You look amazing!!!!
    Gina
  • TiffyCooper
    Options
    Even before you lost your weight, you were beautiful. But I must admit, you look positively radiant! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I pray that God gives me the strength to make it as far as you have.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    beforeandaftercollage1-1.jpg

Deeply touched by all of the kind posts. Not enough adequate words to express my sincere appreciation. I really didn't have much support while trying to lose the weight.

I wanted to add this collage and say that my son Noah is my true inspiration. Right before I decided to lose the weight for good he was accidentally ran over with a dually extended cab pickup with over 6000 lbs of heavy equipment on it by his father. A COMPLETE ACCIDENT and a very sad day for us. Anyway it crushed Noah's legs mostly his right one and doctors at Children's Mercy in Kansas City were able to restore blood flow so he would not lose his leg. He had to learn to walk again and drug his leg behind him during that time. His doctor said he might never be able to run like a normal child again. Well I'm proud to say that my son is a FIGHTER! He doesn't give up and over time he finally ran again and no longer drug his leg behind him. He made a full 100% recovery!

The entire time I have been on this weight loss journey I have had Noah as my inspiration. I thought if my son can learn to walk again then his mother can lose over 100 lbs.

Thank you Noah for being Mommy's inspiration in life. I am blessed beyond measure to have you as a son.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL WORK! CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    beforeandaftercollage1-1.jpg

Deeply touched by all of the kind posts. Not enough adequate words to express my sincere appreciation. I really didn't have much support while trying to lose the weight.

I wanted to add this collage and say that my son Noah is my true inspiration. Right before I decided to lose the weight for good he was accidentally ran over with a dually extended cab pickup with over 6000 lbs of heavy equipment on it by his father. A COMPLETE ACCIDENT and a very sad day for us. Anyway it crushed Noah's legs mostly his right one and doctors at Children's Mercy in Kansas City were able to restore blood flow so he would not lose his leg. He had to learn to walk again and drug his leg behind him during that time. His doctor said he might never be able to run like a normal child again. Well I'm proud to say that my son is a FIGHTER! He doesn't give up and over time he finally ran again and no longer drug his leg behind him. He made a full 100% recovery!

The entire time I have been on this weight loss journey I have had Noah as my inspiration. I thought if my son can learn to walk again then his mother can lose over 100 lbs.

Thank you Noah for being Mommy's inspiration in life. I am blessed beyond measure to have you as a son.

thanks for this story. God bless you.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    TY cparter. My children are my world. When I jog at the track and I want to quit I say 3 more laps. One for Rachel, one for Rose and one for Noah.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME GIRL! You're ex is surely missing out! :tongue:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Oh my!!!! You look absolutely fantastic!! You're beautiful! Great work. Truly, you're an inspiration to so many people. Thanks fo sharing your pix!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!