Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work and success! I know that ex is eating a big slice of humble pie right about now... but you did it for you and that's the best!!!
  • max4pups
    max4pups Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    every thought about starting a weight group on facebook? Just another way to encourage those wanting to get healthy? i'd be a fan in a heart beat <3
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Your EX is BLIND!

You look absolutely amazing!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i am so proud of u .... u have inspired me and others that we are not alone in the dark . Thank u fo your success story.
  • dae1208
    dae1208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiring story!!! I am in tears right now reading all your post...Your son and you are such strong people!!!
    So proud of both of you :)
    Love the collage of pictures!!!

Me too - I'm a blubbering mess in my office at work - and I can't even see the pictures from here (will definitely look back tonight at home). This is such an awesome story and so inspiring!! Your children are very lucky to have a determined and caring mom like you and obviously you're very lucky to have such great children!! Keep up the good work and congratulations!!!
  • Melissa398
    Options
    Your story is amazing. I am 5'4" and at 259 lbs currently. I am currently doing weight watchers but the unlimited fruit for zero points does not help me because I am diabetic and need to watch my carbs. I do not have alot of family support. I'm hoping to get down to where you are but it's very hard.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Melissa398 said "Your story is amazing. I am 5'4" and at 259 lbs currently. I am currently doing weight watchers but the unlimited fruit for zero points does not help me because I am diabetic and need to watch my carbs. I do not have alot of family support. I'm hoping to get down to where you are but it's very hard. "

~~~ I know it's really hard. I didn't have family support either. I did this alone as a single mother with 3 children. I'm just shy of 5'4 and I've been where you are. I don't have diabetes but I do deal with SVT which is another obstacle in my path. Just don't give up please. You have to do whatever it takes to get your health back. Sometimes that is laying down the law and screaming NO MORE UNHEALTHY FOOD to your family. If I can encourage you in any way please message me. I know your pain cause I've been there. I really have.
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I hope your ex husband sees you and drools! I wish you the best in your journey and I hope that you have a wonderful life ahead of you!
  • jenny_fur
    jenny_fur Posts: 73
    Options
    Lori, you are a BEAUTIFUL Inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • rdelonga
    rdelonga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful. Thanks for sharing, inspiration I needed that.:smile:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Again ty for all the kind words. I am getting a lot of mail in my box here asking what I am eating and what workouts I am doing to lose this weight. My food diary is public so please feel free to look at it .
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • fowlerlisa
    Options
    What a nice success story. I just joined last week and I weighed 170 lbs. Now I am 166 1bs. My husband signed me up for the gym and I have went 3 times so far. I took 2 yoga classes and a cycle class today. I lasted 35 minutes in cycle and it goes for 60 minutes. In yoga they teach you to respect your body so I got off the bike. My legs buckled, but I am going to hang in there. I love this website. It is so cool. My co-worker Brian turned me on to it. I invited my daughter to join. Please send prayers up for her for strength to join.

I am so proud of you - you are beautiful and the light from Christ is shining through you!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty fowlerlisa that was beautiful to read and yes I will definitely lift up the prayers!!!
  • sellerstars
    Options
    Absolutey awesome. What an accomplishment. Keep up the good job.
    It makes the rest of us want to keep going also.
  • cherie01
    cherie01 Posts: 16
    Options
    you look great...what an inspiration!!
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    wow you look so pretty!!! (nohomo)

congrats & good job!!
  • Pudgemuffin1
    Pudgemuffin1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great thank you for the inspiration!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    0719111654b-1.jpg

Thank you everyone for all of the kind comments. It means a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!